Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12599 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 965mofeyisade: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Ehhhhh bros!!!!! & i bin want side in2 HER dm b4 ooooh. Thank u bros u just save my data Ehhhhh bros!!!!! & i bin want side in2 HER dm b4 ooooh. Thank u bros u just save my data ...
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:
Our redpills "Actions speak louder than words "

Not the other way.

Jeon how are you doing grin grin

I haven't forgotten about disturbing you once in a while
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DKM123: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Don't blame them. Nairaland is made up of 95percent male. Most of the female monicker are yahoo boys doing thier yahoo things. So the few females hear are hearing wwiiinnn in thier DM. Maybe you sef na Yahoo boy who knows. undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
grin grin I see some Redpillas grin cheesy

See as all of them are pouring in to defend their comrades-in-simping. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin
Magnoliaa:

See as all of them are pouring in to defend their comrades-in-simping. grin grin
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:
I see nothing wrong in sending messages to your or anyone's mail. Isn't that one of the reasons you added your mail account? Some could actually need an information from you. Needless to post that here, you could have ignored.
let her post abg grin To expose our comrades REDPILLERS grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian Girls are useless...all of them...posted publicly.
Women are evening newspapers...posted publicly.
All kinds of colorful words that have been pelted at women and their sex...posted publicly.

But now that they are disturbing the same women they shame, you want us to keep it private? For what? undecided Thunder will faya that maturity you're preaching there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:
Don't blame them. Nairaland is made up of 95percent male. Most of the female monicker are yahoo boys doing thier yahoo things. So the few females hear are hearing wwiiinnn in thier DM. Maybe you sef na Yahoo boy who knows. undecided

You are right. Many female monickers are males. Even the OP might be a male. People send PMs all the time for various reasons.
So I can’t seem to figure out the fuss in her case.

That said, one particular male on her list has sent a PM to every NL female. To think he is happily married. Smh…

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
ekene247:

Making sense.
She posted it here to shame the men and get her ego increased. She didn't know she also passed another message about herself to the right thinking members of Nairaland.
What message did she pass about herself? Op is dragging y'all pretentious Nl women hating but queuing in dm alpha males by your balls. Your gaslight tactics won't work here!

Even Hardguy dey on the queue. Kikikiki I'm loving this! grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Even cozy7 aka Obituary is chasing kpekus instead of campaigning for him tu lie Obi cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by OscarJaden(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2022
pocohantas:

You are right. Many female monickers are males. Even the OP might be a male. People send PMs all the time for various reasons.
So I can’t seem to figure out the fuss in her case.

That said, one particular male on her list has sent a PM to every NL female. To think he is happily married. Smh…
abeg Poco call that particular male moniker out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Oboy see family men dem oooo
and the OP is a guy sef.
i sabi am
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
LikeAking:

Calm down u nid a man to suck ur bwes.
Dem one help u.
OP is a hairy baller bro
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Juliet751:
LMAO
hi Juliet good evening. I've been looking for an opportunity to talk to you
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. That's women for you. Since sex is the only tangible thing they know they can provide, their mind always misconstrues every approach as the need for sex. That's why they are protective and egocentric about it.

2. Men on the other hand will want to smash any woman as a result of their high libido; thanks but no thanks to mother nature.

3. But what separates us from other lower primates? Higher mental capacity to think beyond our animalistic tendency.

When the average woman and man seek sexual attention and sexual gratification respectively, the men and women at the right side of the bell curve, think about how much value they can exchange (notwithstanding sexual instincts lurking behind but under control).

4. Attention makes an ugly woman looks beautiful. Regardless of her substandard level, once she garners attention from men, she feels valuable, important, and with a heightened sense of arrogance.

Their arrogance has no root save that imagination that men of value chase them. One on one, when you stand with these women they have nothing and understand nothing. All that they know is rooted in materialism and emotions. They don't even understand their emotions, their menstrual cycle, and the nitty-gritty of the material culture they so much love and pursue. They are the worst set of consumers. Theirs is to consume. No growth. No development. No knowledge. They can't even leverage their beauty without getting used. Foolish women. No feminine warmth and grace.

5. Their end goal is marriage because it masks their deficiency; getting married to a high-value man effectively veneers this deficiency. Or, as a lonely, single woman, a man that will bear their exuberances without caution. And of course, they succeed. Because the men that do commit to them are one of the worst sets of men void of knowledge of the sexual marketplace: simps.

As far as the average mind revolves around sex with no conditioning and control, that's how the cycle will continue.

6. She may have a husband, fiance, or boyfriend, which is the reason she can't respond to their emails. But a woman that has sense will first reply so that she can know what each has to offer. She can even leverage this opportunity in helping herself and her partner. These are truckloads of men on her DM, she can sift and force value from one. But dumbness and attention syndrome rule and prevails.

7. It is also for this reason that women can't gain values from themselves because of emotionalism. They depend on men for their survival. Men are the antithesis, but they always get lost when they try to seek value from women because they think as mature adult humans, men and women are equal and the same.

It then takes the enlightened man and woman to see beyond sex and attention respectively.

8. At this particular point in life where women have a good opportunity to enhance their lives, they choose the deeds of the flesh (not in the religious sense though) and in the end will cry cats and dogs because they failed themselves.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Let's see how the game goes.

Thanks.
This Gaslighting is pathetic to say the least. We both know that 99% of the PMs is intimacy motivated.

1) What does an average Nigerian guy think of a lady if not for sex. But you all turn this around when you are being dragged for it. You are being hypocritical right now. Any guy who wanted something serious would have asked for a permission or even state his reason openly before sending a dm.

2) A very contradictory post, is this you agreeing to the fact that your number one post is just a shaming tactic? If guys want to smash all the time, a lady has the right to call out such guys who don't reason beyond their third legs desires

3) So a man and woman relations must be sex centered? Interesting . If there will be anything of value that the relation must be it must come after intimacy. Interesting read from a guy trying to shame a lady who assumes the PMs are sex oriented

4) Not all women live for attention, not all women will like to see thousands of messages on her chat space, not all women get satisfaction from men with nothing in them. You really think every woman wants to be noticed by some entities who are just after satisfying their sexual desires? Lol. The problem is most of you guy believe you know all women while in the real sense you know close to nothing about women

5) Gibberish again, end goal of all woman man relation is marriage? Really? How were you able to keep up with these utterances without realizing you miss the point of your summon?

6)Just as a man has the right to invade into a person's privacy without permission, a woman has the right to treat your misconduct whichever way she deem fit. You don't teach a grown person how to deal with his or her situation. She also have the right to not want anything to do with anyone.

7) Again with the women are emotional being but a man who lost is sense of conduct seeing a beautiful image is what? Interesting definition of emotional if you ask me. A man of value seeking value will go through a way of value. Dumping a private message on someone is not something you will see a person of value do. Courtesy demand you get a go ahead first.

8 ) Ahhhhhhhh is this you supporting materialism, leeching and gold digging because you want to sound politically correct?Lol.. When women sees men as ladder of success you call them all sorts of names even write epistles to your brothers to avoid such women. But here you are condemning a lady who doesn't buy the idea because you want to sound right.

Women have the choices now to either depend on men for survival or not to. If you see one who chooses the latter and gives a middle finger to men flocking around her, please deal with it in peace. It's her choice respect it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:
hi do you remember me?
Daniel the ex troll
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

grin
If I go simp at all, no be for this kind babe. Even when I was much younger, I still wouldn’t. grin Just look at how she writes. Men can do better.
grin grin grin grin Sending a dm is not simping sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1, kiss kiss kiss.

That is how those redpillers go around with two mouths. That CandleAmbulance aka CaveAdullam more so.

How can you opine that men only want to smash and run, yet he's dragging a lady for ASSUMING the same thing HE BELIEVES?

grin Na ment? Greatest of all, na the epistle he type ontop this simple thread shock me pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
8 ) Ahhhhhhhh is this you supporting materialism, leeching and gold digging because you want to sound politically correct?Lol.. When women sees men as ladder of success you call them all sorts of names even write epistles to your brothers to avoid such women. But here you are condemning a lady who doesn't buy the idea because you want to sound right.

You stay with broke man, wahala. You follow rich guy, wahala. grin grin E don be for us tey tey. Imagine shaming a woman for choosing sex over money. Hian.

But I commend you for reading through all that o, LMAO. And even taking your sweet time to respond.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You stay with broke man, wahala. You follow rich guy, wahala. grin grin E don be for us tey tey.

But I commend you for reading through all that o, LMAO. And even taking your sweet time to respond.

I stick to the rich one. Whatever wahala wants to come out of it, no wahala. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
shantti:
O.p u r very childish I swear, what is the essence of bringing it here, to massage ur ego or what, let me tell u, u r not special, u r just an average looking Nigerian girl. Infact u r below average. A lot of beautiful girls are very humble, but u see the wowo ones.............

I blame the foolish and stupid men too, stop simping una no go hear,
The essence of her bringing it here is the following:

1) To show the hypocrisy of Nl guys who act like they will never go near anything feminine online

2) To call guys to order, no be every body you go dey send dm. Some ladies no send you.

3) To learn to do things the proper way. The fact that the button is available doesn't mean you just press. Ask for permission first

4) To teach Redpillers newbies not to follow everything they read here. Their leaders will teach them to hate women but will go behind begging women for attention

I'm more interested in 1 though, it's giving me laughs grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by yommyoke: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Anyhow it is, different men with their different shits.
Buh I always dislike this type of stuff, running after a lady as if you've got a medal to receive at the end of the day.
Men will stain your white sad

Better men, we move.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
The essence of her bringing it here is the following:

1) To show the hypocrisy of Nl guys who act like they will never go near anything feminine online

Especially those ones swearing blood and daggers that they have never sent a lady a PM. See those ones? They are the chief culprits.

pocohantas:
I stick to the rich one. Whatever wahala wants to come out of it, no wahala. grin

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
hi Juliet good evening. I've been looking for an opportunity to talk to you
Ok
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Choilila: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
OscarJaden:
abeg Poco call that particular male moniker out grin grin

You and Madam.Vanessa

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Persephone 1, kiss kiss kiss.

That is how those redpillers go around with two mouths. That CandleAmbulance aka CaveAdullam more so.

How can you opine that men only want to smash and run, yet he's dragging a lady for ASSUMING the same thing HE BELIEVES?

grin Na ment? Greatest of all, na the epistle he type ontop this simple thread shock me pass.
The contradiction just off me! When I saw Pan's question I was expecting to read a sensible response from Cave but guy just miss road dey yarn nonsense.

So for a guy it's right to think every man wants to get down but a woman must not think or act such. Imagine?

If it were in the days of the Apostles, that guy would have written more epistles than Paul. He for send epistles to the all world and underworld join. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmiDon11: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
6. She may have a husband, fiance, or boyfriend, which is the reason she can't respond to their emails. But a woman that has sense will first reply so that she can know what each has to offer. She can even leverage this opportunity in helping herself and her partner. These are truckloads of men on her DM, she can sift and force value from one. But dumbness and attention syndrome rule and prevails.

What the fk, dudeeee? lipsrsealed What's this? Are you losing your touch or something?? When you try to make sense too much, this is what you end up doing. Be like I will even post this section in your Redpill House of Assembly. What's with you here supporting a woman PROSTITUTING herself to help her boo? Wow. grin grin I go like talk about this well well o. You are literally saying if I am in a relationship, make I continue to dey game other men for material benefits that my boyfriend and I will live on? I should take from another man to improve the status of my man? Jesus!

What is the point of teaching men how to safeguard against manipulation, yet here you are expecting a woman to FORCE 'value' out of a man, a man whom she'll not give commitment or sex or anything?? cheesy What do you refer to as value here?

7. It is also for this reason that women can't gain values from themselves because of emotionalism. They depend on men for their survival. Men are the antithesis, but they always get lost when they try to seek value from women because they think as mature adult humans, men and women are equal and the same.

What's this again?? How can you espouse number six, and then still come to say women depend on men?? And insulting them ontop am? Come, be like you go connect me to your dealer. grin This is some premium high shit you're onto.

No be your fault sha. Na Persi carry me come back come read.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=115217791][/quote]

Calm down brother,jeon is for you and you alone.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by EmiDon11: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Calm down brother,jeon is for you and you alone.
i no talk anything oga
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You stay with broke man, wahala. You follow rich guy, wahala. grin grin E don be for us tey tey. Imagine shaming a woman for choosing sex over money. Hian.

grin grin grin I don talk am before, Nigerian men don tire me. Nah Mexicans I dey chase now. grin Rich Mexican with cute face, zexy body and great brain. grin

Shey I should describe the physical features again? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by FiremanX: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Fmghewzy:

SIMP,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO / 4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.