Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12589 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by FiremanX: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
hi Juliet good evening.
I've been looking for an opportunity to talk to you
Dis useless SIMP again

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Omo
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are beautiful, so why won't guys come after you? Just make sure you use your beauty to get yourself a good husband now.

Don't follow those useless idiots who don't even understand the meaning of feminism.

Life is sweeter and richer when you have someone who genuinely loves and respects you.
that person fit be fella with balls oh grin Fine or not, it is rude to just rush in without any prior conversation. The power of *F*
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

So why no female accounts dey there? Get sense.

Grow up!
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
let her post abg grin To expose our comrades REDPILLERS grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DKM123: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
hi do you remember me?
Daniel the ex troll

Hey you....
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:

Grow up!

Is that all you can say? Why did no female accounts PM her?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:

Hey you....
been a while. I've repented cool
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
ekene247:

Making sense.
She posted it here to shame the men and get her ego increased. She didn't know she also passed another message about herself to the right thinking members of Nairaland.

Exactly!
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Juliet751:
Ok
how about we communicating via mails?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Sawcy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .
you can never see me amongst such men... Never!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DKM123: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
been a while.
I've repented cool

Yeah right.... Lol
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

Is that all you can say? Why did no female accounts PM her?

Yea, baby!
That is all i can say.
Even if all the guys that sent her mail are interested in her, it is so immature of her to bring it here on NLand. What is she trying to pass across? That she is the most beautiful lady on Nairaland?? C'mon some just want genuine friendship.

I come in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Inability to grasp nuances has always been the problem of average readers or persons, not to say women. It is always difficult for them.

Instead of you to slide and pass because my "so called epistles" mirrors your slow mental processing ability, you still choose to quote and mention, notwithstanding, substantiating my claims.

Magnoliaa:

What the fk, dudeeee? lipsrsealed What's this? Are you losing your touch or something?? When you try to make sense too much, this is what you end up doing. Be like I will even post this section in your Redpill House of Assembly.

What's with you here supporting a woman PROSTITUTING herself to help her boo?

Do you see how you prove my number 1 point on that post you quoted?

Why won't you think it is all about prostitution when what you all can solely provide is sex?

Did your brain ever played such scenario as this:

Anita: "Good day, I'm Anita, read your PM. How may I be of help to you?

Paul: " Alright, my name is Paul, I want us to be friends".

Anita: "That's fine Paul. I'm a make up artist. I also sell male and female wears. Hope you will patronise a friend?"

Paul: Of course, I will Anita, what are friends for.

Paul: "Anita, I saw your dp and you looked cute. Can we become intimate friends?"

Anita: "I guess that's too fast Paul, we barely know ourselves".

Paul: "Yes. But there are some feelings you can't just deny. It happens even though rarely".

Anita: "I don't think we can become intimate. I have a partner who I won't betray for anything".

Paul: " It's a lie. You are just trying to scare me away. That's what you ladies do especially when a guy seems not to measure up to your ideal man".

Anita: "That's not true. I'm damn serious. I can prove to you if you insist. He is an automobile engineer based in Kogi state. A handsome young man too. What is your profession or line of work uncle " paw paw?" Lol

Paul: "You are a funny lady. I'm an affiliate marketer. I help people market and publicise their goods".

Anita: " Wow. Maybe the universe just conspired to our advantage. Please, sir, I and my handsome partner have not been making enough sales and profits, thanks to the bad government policies. Can you direct us on how to also market ourselves for bigger sales?".

Paul: "Sure I will. Even on this end, sales and profits cannot be compared as before. But we still got food to eat. Are you serious about your partner because I just love your personality. You don't sound and write like those normal local girls or social media feminists".

Anita: " Paul! I will report you to the feminists coven. I'm their general secretary. We will table your matter tonight".

Paul: "Hahahaha. You can't scare me babe".

Anita: " Let's just wait and see. But if I were you, I would have slept in one of the biggest churches tonight. Tonight we mark our blood sucking day".

Paul: "I'm apostle Paul of the Bible. Nothing scare me".

Anita: " Alright we cannot be intimate. But I have sisters and friends that you will even thank me for connecting you to them than falling in love with me".

Paul: "Are you serious? Because ladies these days have little to nothing to offer. Just sex, fun and parties".

Anita: " Paul! Hope you know you're using style to insult ladies who knows their worth. We know that's how it goes but you just have to calm down. If you vex me now, I won't connect you to "mermaids with good character o".

Paul: "Mermaids?"

Anita: "I know ladies these days are nothing to write home about. But there are some exceptionals that will thrill you. If you like me, you will like them.

Paul: "Wow. You are making sense."

Anita: "Please, Paul, I'm serious about this marketing stuff, I don't want to start prostituion because of low sales. I know you will come for my neck."

Paul: "Sure. But I will love my mermaids plenty".

Anita: "See apostle Paul o". Thought you said it is better to be single than married?

Paul: "I was high in the spirit that's why?"

Anita: "I thought as much. I know that in addition to that spirit you consumed, you smoked a lot of cannabis. I will report you to God."

Paul: "Looool. I have repented o. But me still envy King Solomon".

Anita: "I know. Fake apostle Paul."

Paul: "I'm not fake. I'm real".

Anita: "I will contact my partner about this market training with our amiable lecturer, Apostle Paulinus aka yellow pawpaw."

Paul: "Alright. No problem about that. Provided my mermaids are pure and holy".

Anita: " Trust me to deliver."

Paul: "Until then".

Anita: " Alright Paul, it is nice meeting you. Do have a nice day. I will tell you about the latest development with my partner".

Paul: "No problem madam".

Anita: "Let me go searching for your mermaids. Bye. See you later".

Paul: "Bye".

Do you now see value proposal and exchange. The woman that has truly developed herself will see beyond sense and her fading beauty. Here she has forced the mind of the man to think on value rather than sex. Paul can also benefit when he starts to market for Anita and her partner.

She can then choose to block Paul if he only insist on sex. Here she is protecting her value and respect her partner.

Since you and your kinds are slow and emotional, you'll never think like this.

Magnoliaa:

Wow. grin grin I go like talk about this well well o. You are literally saying if I am in a relationship, make I continue to dey game other men for material benefits that my boyfriend and I will live on? I should take from another man to improve the status of my man? Jesus!
Value exchange; prostituting your pvssy is way different from it.

Learn to read, think and comprehend. Where do you read me recommending prostitution?

Magnoliaa:
What is the point of teaching men how to safeguard against manipulation, yet here you are expecting a woman to FORCE 'value' out of a man, a man whom she'll not give commitment or sex or anything?? cheesy What do you refer to as value here?

What's this again?? How can you espouse number six, and then still come to say women depend on men?? And insulting them ontop am? Come, be like you go connect me to your dealer. grin This is some premium high shit you're onto.

No be your fault sha. Na Persi carry me come back come read.

Just read the post again and the dialogue between Paul and Anita.

I know you will still come back and rant.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:

Yea, baby!
That is all i can say.
Even if all the guys that sent her mail are interested in her, it is so immature of her to bring it here on NLand. What is she trying to pass across? That she is the most beautiful lady on Nairaland?? C'mon some just want genuine friendship.

I come in peace!

I don't agree with what she did. But men hardly want to be just friends with women.

You sound naive.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bitch you ain't even that cute
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
This thread sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Khaleesi4lyf
Now that's a pretty damsel
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Instead of you to slide and pass because my "so called epistles" mirrors your slow mental processing ability, you still choose to quote and mention, notwithstanding, substantiating my claims.

I don't want to believe you're dumb... because you didn't just insult both of us together here? grin Stop speaking big grammar you don't understand, this boy; you're not impressing anybody here. Now you have gone and agreed that your epistles are as a result of a slow mental processing ability.

Did your brain ever played such scenario as this:

Cool story. Have you considered publishing on Okadabooks, though? I picked a number of lessons sha. Surprisingly. Don't feel fly, just yet. When you put things across in a particular manner, an understanding follows suit. Now that you've have elaborated, I can shift my perspective and form a new opinion due to the information and clarification you've provided. So let's analyse your story.

It is good to know that as a redpiller, you believe the below points:

- Women can be sensible
- All women are not the same
- There can be a purely platonic, professional relationship between men and women
- Each gender can exchange values between one and another
- Women can be faithful
- Men (in position of power) should not take advantage of vulnerable women or blackmail them
- Men should be able to help women without expecting the puszy in return
- A woman can open doors for her man
- That you used that scenario would mean there is an element of reality to it: women have been doing such and more for the men in their lives
- A woman can see a guy with potentials and connects and not run after him, instead she can link her man up to that big boy...
- A woman can entertain a chyker for long periods without falling prey to fleeting emotions
- Women can hold conversations
- It's good to know decent guys exists? Maybe? I wish more men are like Paul *in some parts*. It is very very very good as you portrayed the man as the one lacking in decorum and an understanding of boundary initially, until a woman had to get him to behave. Nice! As usual, men will want to be dogs, but the burden is on the woman to bring him in line ba? OK.

Caveat: all women cannot be like Anita sha. What if your Anita is already established and okay and she doesn't need all that razzmatazz? smiley

Anita could be looking for hookup and flow along with the sex. Anita might not want to get hooked at all or need any help. And a Paul might not always been helpful... I get it. I get it. Different scenarios, but this is about a poor Anita in a relationship.

For the record, I am not against the numerous points to the picked from that your short story? cheesy LMAO. It has always been the perspective of myself and some other other women, but it is MEN like yourself who always go about demonising women and making generalisations and saying XYZ, yada bla bla bla about them.

PS: We can argue about quantifiers like most, some, few, none from now 'till tomorrow. It won't change that a number of awesome women exists.

Toor sha. That is why you are a redpiller and I am a feminist. Bash women all you want as you expect good Anita-like behaviour with a sprinkle of pickmeism from them, and I will address the bad men too, while expecting good men with a touch of simpism from y'all. Good genders and relations is the goal; aluta continua.

I wish you whatever your decisions for the day brings. Ire.

PSP: Me I don't actually expect a Paul-like behaviour from most men. As a woman with a lived experience, and having interacted with other women in Anita's positions in REAL LIFE, not theory, we have a fear factor in such cases, but I don't expect you to understand this as a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
@Khaleesi4lyf
Now that's a pretty damsel
tongue
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
FiremanX:
SIMP,,,

Ode , even jeon knows I would never simp for her.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Khaleesi4lyf
and uhhm nice pair of titties
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
@Khaleesi4lyf
and uhhm nice pair of titties
take Ur eyes off my boobies undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Khaleesi4lyf
Lol you knew I was gon stare at those water melons that's why you used it as your dp huh?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
pleboi:
@Khaleesi4lyf
Lol you knew I was gon stair at those water melons that's why you used it as your dp huh?
grin stare as much as u can. They're worth it tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
@Khaleesi4lyf
Lol bad bixth

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
1Sharon:

I don't agree with what she did. But men hardly want to be just friends with women.

You sound naive.

I have friends on Nairaland same with Twitter that we haven't met nor seen but we vibe very well on whatsapp . Like i said, some just want friendship.

You won't even give them audience so how would you know what they want from you?? Or probably the kind of men you've been meeting needs to be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin Sending a dm is not simping sha grin

Sending this kind of babe a PM is definitely simping, in my books. I mean! Just look at her thought process. Laughable. Those messaging her only want to hype her just for knacking. Not worth it in my books.

There are babes here that you’d be proud of messaging. Not this babe sha. grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa

Good response! I read the Paul and Anita illustration and I asked if Cave is really getting the point?

He maintains Men and women relation will be intimacy centered and Men's help comes at a price, in Anita's case her friends and sisters are the bargaining chip.

At this point, I believe pansophist has the answer to his question as regards why DMS from opposite gender is always presumed to be Sexually motivated. We have a really long way to go in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
There are babes here that you’d be proud of messaging.

Ehen...
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

Sending this kind of babe a PM is definitely simping, in my books. I mean! Just look at her thought process. Laughable. Those messaging her only want to hype her just for knacking. Not worth it in my books.

There are babes here that you’d be proud of messaging. Not this babe sha. grin
Ah ah ah

I don't condemn Op for her post... Nah. I'm enjoying the drama. She has every right to handle intruders the way she wants.

My point is seek permission before you send a message, it's so simple. It's a very logical thing to do especially if it is to an opposite gender
Op is beautiful btw tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.