Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85366 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
I cannot imagine you have an igbo partner, a four year old son and isoko tribe?!

You must be irresponsible, careless insensitive human
I think I need to fund you for taking your precious time to go run thru my profile cheesy.

Give me ya wallet id.

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
Gay men are the real men. I mean what's more masculine than forking a man in the aarse? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by AutoRedux: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why yoruba guys too like to be gay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.

The white man go get mouth na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

Comradeness, u 're mouthed in a special way abeg!
grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nlanalyst:

If you could make sense out of this clustered trash you just typed, cc me your account details on a dormant thread.
Olofo.
E painam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=115576811] angry

It's said Atiku chose Peter Obi with his effeminate voice because....

Na BF/GF things ooo shocked

After Tinubu flogs him... AtikuObi wedding in Dubai.[/quote

Sense is too far away from your lineage
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by pdpchangeapc(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Is this life in this life?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by advanceDNA: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
joyousever:
Most times I wonder how they get laid by same fellow genders. I wish these gays could be exterminated from the face of the earth by another atomic bomb! Tueh...so disgusting Beings.

I've come to realise that men that engage in effeminate jobs like hairdressing, cooked indomie, Mama put etc are mostly gays.

And those that wear skinny jeans and tight shirts, including excessive body consciousness and rubbing on of facial powder are gays! Tufiakwah!

Same way I hate lesbians. They irritate me with every fibre in my body. Can't even withstand seeing a fellow lady's unclothedness. God created us normal as heterosexuals, dunno about these other deviated Beings!!

U don dey vex too much ooo
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by VenumX: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
See Nyascobar1414 's dream but it will never be fulfilled. grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
Gay men are the real men. I mean what's more masculine than forking a man in the aarse? grin

WTF?!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
It is the Yoruba Jesus for me grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Any man wey put gbola inside him fellow man yansh or you allow your fellow man put gbola inside your yansh...any of both,you deserved to be lynched

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by detectivejones: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Its funny that some people here think he just hustled that rail looking whiteman. It'd shock you he did it for love, most male hair stylist and makeup artist are gay. My 2kobo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Metcheew, from fry pan to fire. Na your yash I sorry for. undecided
Pampas at a young age.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by specialmati(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

It's said Atiku chose Peter Obi with his effeminate voice because....

Na BF/GF things ooo shocked

After Tinubu flogs him... AtikuObi wedding in Dubai.
grin grin grin grin grin eating only agbado kills all your Brian cells try eating other varieties of foods so that you will always know the topic of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
What a miserable life, you are still living like a nonentity there.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CountVersailles(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

For someone who plays the victim all too often when attacked, you sure have a lot of mouth. I don’t blame the trolls that descend on you when you misbehave sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

Bad leadership effects
Your brain is leaking.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is complete Madness. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ema2020: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nlanalyst:

If you could make sense out of this clustered trash you just typed, cc me your account details on a dormant thread.
Olofo.
I find it hilarious that you that your life ends here,want to help someone that's far better than your entire destiny pressed and shaken together.

How you want take get sense wey e be say na so so red oil rice you dey eat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by tonicyril: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.

What do u mean by yoruba jesus, is it only in yoruba we have gays??

And besides, what is it with the demeaning picture of tinubu u put on ur dp??

U re more than this sister mi, e ti ju gbogbo eleyi lo.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Asine: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tufiakwa !
Yamayama diseases loading …..
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by mebirif165: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tt

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

Why the hate, Miss? Live and let live.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin eating only agbado kills all your Brian cells try eating other varieties of foods so that you will always know the topic of discussion

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why the wizened look? Why not plumpy?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
If not because of TINUBU signing in Buhari in 2015 for gullible Nigerians ,........will Toyin , a fellow Yoruba brother think of taking this last option of leaving his anus for a German man to mess up and buy Pampers for Toyin.....

Desperation can take a man to any kind of thinking that even his conscience will be his sworn Enemy......

Just look at what a man has done to himself because the Country is hard, something tells me he will support the man that wears Pampers too.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
tonicyril:

What do u mean by yoruba jesus, is it only in yoruba we have gays??

And besides, what is it with the demeaning picture of tinubu u put on ur dp??

U re more than this sister mi, e ti ju gbogbo eleyi lo.
Re read my comments again ,this time gently.
I never said...he's looking like yoruba gay,I said Yoruba Jesus.

I replied you because you asked me politely.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Obidient4life3: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why are Yoruba's tilted towards all these gay stuff than other regions in Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.