Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27774 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by esco399(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2007
LMAO - This is so hilarious , laughter is good,
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2007
mp you don't joke? share your experience. why don't you joke?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2007
i joke a lot but not when it comes to relating with nigerians back home, u no dey read well ,, gay lord
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2007
lighten up.
was "gay lord" a joke, lmao, or an insult. tongue
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dblock(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2007
I didn't vote and I won't vote.

We are all Nigerians here. And I love all Nigerians equally.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MP007(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2007
dblokc , u sleep typing or what , u sure u on the right page?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by dblock(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2007
Yup I'm on the right page. How bout you?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by TruBrotha: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2007
It is with great shock and regret that we bring this news to you that the head of the Ajeh Community in Kpako state on Nairaland was taken hostage yesterday morning while having breakfast with his family. Also taken was his concubine and first daughter.

We like to assure you and the Nairaland police is doing everything in their power to secure the release of the hostages. We also urge all the law abiding citizens of nairaland to go about their businesses and furnish the police with any useful information that would help in the safe rescue of the hostages.

Once again we promise you that the perpetrators of this criminal and unjust act would be brought to justice and would face the full wrath of the law.

Sounds like good old naija
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2007
lol, i didnt even notice there was a poll, hahahahahaha joblessness is a binsh sha
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Albato(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2007
grin hilarious.
Anyway from now on, any NIN that bleeps my phone wanting me to call back will get a cold shoulder. These blokes think £££ grow on trees here.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by TruBrotha: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2007
GOD BE WITH SOLUDO. IF HIS PLANS COME TRUE WE WOULD EXPERIENCE A BIG CHANGE OF STATUS FROM NIDs TO NINs LOL WATCH OUT.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by ell77(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2007
Wow, I was just about to get upset! But it only goes to show how creative and intelligent us Nigerians are! This could be a hollywood movie oh! Sorry Nollywood then (whichever)! Let peace rain amongst the masses!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2007
We need the UN(Uninvolved Nigerians) to mediate in this matter.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by ell77(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2007
Yes I am from the UN I wan't to declare a ceasefire. In fact, 1 Million NEW naira for the leaders of the two troops if they decide to call of their troops and retract back into their territories!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2007
lol
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2007
ell77:

Yes I am from the UN I wan't to declare a ceasefire. In fact, 1 Million NEW naira for the leaders of the two troops if they decide to call of their troops and retract back into their territories!

information reaching the NID news network shows that there is a serious infighting in both the NID and NIN camps as the two groups are trying hard to select a leadership that will assent to a ceasfire and recieve the 1 million naira (revalued edition) peace price. however, rumours have suggested that the NINs are insisting that the price should be taken by only the NIN side as the naira currency is their birthright while the NIDs are insisting that they are also nigerians and deserve any goody goodies that emanate from their country of origin.

in another development, the fighting has escalated to bloody levels in two other threads. the NID news correspondents will update y'all of this new escalation in other threads as soon as we confirm the story and the threads.

this is toshmann, reporting for NID news cool
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by chiegemba(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2007
hahahahahahaha! nl wont kill me with laughter b4 my time reach 2 die grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2007
NINs just had returned from a party all nite with the Govunor of the Central Bank of Nairaland,and he promised to infact bring the date which the naira will be redenominated closer,this will further weaken the NIDS,no more posing for us,at least $1=#1.26k
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2007
Roscodaddy:
$1=#1.26k
cry
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2007
Roscodaddy:

NINs just had returned from a party all night with the Govunor of the Central Bank of Nairaland,and he promised to infact bring the date which the naira will be redenominated closer,this will further weaken the NIDS,no more posing for us,at least $1=#1.26k

Clearly some NINs are quite ninny.Redenonimation does not affect purchasing power which is the key difference between workers in Nigeria and workers abroad.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by ell77(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2007
I-man:

Clearly some NINs are quite ninny.Redenonimation does not affect purchasing power which is the key difference between workers in Nigeria and workers abroad.

Unfortunately that's true!

toshmann:

information reaching the NID news network shows that there is a serious infighting in both the NID and NIN camps as the two groups are trying hard to select a leadership that will assent to a ceasfire and recieve the 1 million naira (revalued edition) peace price. however, rumours have suggested that the NINs are insisting that the price should be taken by only the NIN side as the naira currency is their birthright while the NIDs are insisting that they are also nigerians and deserve any goody goodies that emanate from their country of origin.

in another development, the fighting has escalated to bloody levels in two other threads. the NID news correspondents will update y'all of this new escalation in other threads as soon as we confirm the story and the threads.

this is toshmann, reporting for NID news cool

lol.

Yes 1 million new Naira is worth 100 million current naira which is £400,000/$800,000! Seems the money is not enough for the two sides to agree to stop fighting. The UN deliberates and proposes a new offer! 100 million new naira! Surely this must end the war, we know nigerians love money both at home and abroad!  kiss
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2007
ok 100 dollras now = 12500
wen una do the watever 100 dollars would be 80 naira which is 8k,
differebce is just 4k, its still the smae thing sha in my own opinion
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2007
Roscodaddy:

NINs just had returned from a party all night with the Govunor of the Central Bank of Nairaland,and he promised to infact bring the date which the naira will be redenominated closer,this will further weaken the NIDS,no more posing for us,at least $1=#1.26k
So that is the plan by NINs? Una weapon don jam be that.

**Issues Rosco a knock to wake him up from his dream**

It will in no way reduce our purchasing power. $1 will still be able to buy us what N126 was getting us.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by k0be: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2007
rosco I hope your head isn't swollen from all these knocks you've been receiving.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2007
All of you shpould keep knocking my head afterall na block head una dey knock. grin grin warri nor dey carry last
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2007
this is the news at midday.

reports have indicated that the NIN camp is in high spirits following the latest meeting with CBN governor. the meeting was said to be successful as the CBN gov has given the NINs a firing weapon in the name of revalued currency. this has apparently given the NINs a boost.

However, conflicting reports have indicated that the CBN governor is actually an NID in disguise, intelligence reports say he actually decieved the NINs into a fools paradise with grammatical/economic aggrandisement. hear the chief NID intelligence officer. . . ." does 1 naira = $1 tar the roads in nigeria, or give 24hr power supply, or great non ASUU interrupted education? does it create jobs, or establish industries? these are the things that bring development and not words. if i earn 100,000.00 naira and they change it to 100 naira new currency, it means my purchasing ability is the same with a new name (100naira instead of 1000naira) we hired the CBN governor to decieve the NINs so they can be fooled into empty excitment. that way, they remain "suffering and smiling"

however the NID News\Agency is yet to confirm the veracity of all these claims.

from nairaland,this is toshmann reporting for NID News.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ toshmann,

I bet you will be the first to run home after 1st august 2008. and I swear we will be ready for all of you NID at the air port with detol and deodorant.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by akins4(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
i will work for ten years in the usa b4 soming to nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
akins4:

i will work for ten years in the usa before soming to nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

One member of the UNO (Undecided Nigerians Organisation).
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by akins4(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2007
i just want to go to the usa to see the usa and feel it for a long time.
thats all
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
akins4:

i just want to go to the usa to see the usa and feel it for a long time.
thats all

It seems sumtin is wrong with your head. Please scream for help. cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by feelgood(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2007
grin grin grin
You are all just impossible - sure dont know how to place you guys.
A suggestion though, wouldnt it be nicer to get the militant commander of NiNs to the roundtable rather than leaving him at the battlefields?
I offer to take the $1m to the combatants - after deducting my commission, that is - and persuade them to cease fire for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.