Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27771 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by gilgee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
This Thread is something else.
You guys are too much, infact am gonna assist the NsID with the sum of One Million Ollars (not Dollars ooo),
to encourage and support their good fight of EGO.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
As we speak,ladies and gentlemen,2 men of the negroid persuasion have been arrested at the ouagadougou airport in Burkina Faso attempting to board a flight bound for the JFK airport in New York.

The men who were disguised in womens clothing complete with double D victoria secret undergarments were later identified as NIN's paw paw and osereka.
They are currently awaiting deportation to Iyana Ipaja.

This is babyosisi reporting. grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
Some NINs members are so concerned with the packing shit duties of their fellow NIDs that they will stop at nothing including fasting and praying to obtain visas to foreign countries to come and stop us.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
You people should stop this Visaism-discrimination against Visa Rejects.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
The NINs members on this board are only the pretenders: the real NINs members are on the travel section busy asking questions such as:

Fiance Visa, Please Any Luck  

How Can I Study And Work In Singapore  

Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free  

Uk Visa Application (advice Needed)

Can A Student In Canada Invite Me To Canada? Urgent.  

! Irish Visa ! Irish Visa:

For the NINs members who have been severally denied access to foreign countries on grounds of ineligibility to pack oyinboo shit, their own questions vary. Examples include:

Why? Do Nigerians Live Illegally Abroad Rather Than Stay Home  

Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Iman3(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
This thread might be of interest to Paw-Paw-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73403.0.html#top
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

The NINs members on this board are only the pretenders: the real NINs members are on the travel section busy asking questions such as:

[b]Fiance Visa, Please Any Luck 

! Irish Visa ! Irish Visa:[/b]

For the NINs members who have been severally denied access to foreign countries on grounds of ineligibility to pack oyinboo shit, their own questions vary. Examples include:

lol.
even akata women don begin  carry wedding gown and plastic flowers go naija to marry and bring these men over.
some of our men can be so shameless.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
Fellow NIDs. I am back home and have been briefed of the updates to the battle and the latest positions of the missiles currently aimed at the NINs. I am well aware that our counter attack missiles were active and congratulate the NIDs who have kept in command.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by zigbo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

ROFLMAO. . . . . true word man lol. . .
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
Exactly!! @ babyosisi. and they still come to yap here  cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH wan kill us with laughter grin grin grin

PTH:

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by zigbo(f): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
no be small . . .  cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol, thread becomes funnier, i love wen pth is reporting, str8 to the point
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2007
For Fucck's Sake . . . . . . . . . .
Who is this PTH?
You are so funny . . . . . . . . U are killing em NINs softly.
Paw-Paw, what have u gotta say?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
Jackal:

Who is this PTH?
You are so funny . . . . . . . . You are killing em NINs softly.

also known as davidylan. lipsrsealed
may the obantalapipipipi not see this
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
the finest chap on NL grin

Jackal:

Who is this PTH?
You are so funny . . . . . . . . You are killing em NINs softly.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
omoge:

the finest chap on Nairaland grin

I told him if I had a younger sister looking for a man I would have convinced my dad to give her to him without any brideprice grin.

hopefully he would have accepted our generous offer
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Bhola(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
This is so funny, I had to sign in.

Anybody that takes this too serious, is definitely a NIN. NIDs have a huge sense of humor.

PTH aka King David, you too much.

Tats, wow is all I can say. If I might ask, what's your email address, if you don't mind.

Debosky, mehn, you gat this on the lock down.

Babyosisi, nice update.

Who else in the NID camp I miss? You all are doing a great job, keeping us informed.

Don't hesitate to let us(NIDs) know if we need to contribute our "shit" allowance to the group. You know, God loves a cheerful giver.

Carry go o jare. This is three funny.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
this thread is pathetic. enough said.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
hahaha Bhola cheesy

PTH you get plenty admirers ooo. honestly, na tough guy.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
ziddy:

could this be an aspiring NID thrice denied grin tongue

just wondering while eating a bar of caramel snickers
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Bhola(f): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
It is only pathetic to the NINs. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
more than 3ice denied. he will be at the embassy on Monday  grin

one more chance for the try and luck grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol i bow for all of una o. Abeg just a fellow NIDs volunteering for this war on behalf of all of una.  grin thanks!

ziddy:

Na true. Very pathetic especially if you have to pay N120 per hour to a cybercafe to come and check this thread.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
una no go kill me wid laughter, hahahaha
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by aloib(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

lol i bow for all of una o. Abeg just a fellow NIDs volunteering for this war on behalf of all of una. grin thanks!

Na true. Very pathetic especially if you have to pay N120 per hour to a cybercafe to come and check this thread.

pth pls leave the field, kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
120? it's that cheap? or is 120 expensive?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2007
omoge:

more than 3ice denied. he will be at the embassy on Monday   grin

one more chance for the try and luck grin

As Alhaji Dan Bauchi
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Tats(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
Bhola:

This is so funny, I had to sign in.

Anybody that takes this too serious, is definitely a NIN. NIDs have a huge sense of humor.

PTH aka King David, you too much.

Tats, wow is all I can say. If I might ask, what's your email address, if you don't mind.

Debosky, mehn, you gat this on the lock down.

Babyosisi, nice update.

Who else in the NID camp I miss? You all are doing a great job, keeping us informed.

Don't hesitate to let us(NIDs) know if we need to contribute our "shit" allowance to the group. You know, God loves a cheerful giver.

Carry go o jare. This is three funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the post. My email add is on my profile.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2007
nigeria is finding it difficult to move forward, because of people like you.

Yoruba's have a saying: a porter who eats bread is unknowingly eating his own scalp. Enjoy the diaspora!   grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hmmmmmm . . . . . . .

I feel sorry for the NINs.
They have more soldiers than the NIDs but they lack the sufficient weapons/technology to fight this battle
88% of the NINs have no power supply as we speak. On top of it all, they are busy slappin emselves to kill the mosquitoes swarming around.
The ones that use their mobile phones to connect are low on credits.
Paw-Paw has just been kicked out of his cybercafe as overnight browsing has been banned in Lagos by the EFCC.
This is BULLYING.

I think the NINs should wave the white flag(Thats ur only option)
Fighting this war is like Togo trying to wage war against CHINA.
Unfortunately for u guys, The NIDs control the RED CROSS so adequate medical care is unavailable for the wounded ones amongst y'all.
General Paw-Paw, the casualty rate is going astronomical. Do something before your people go against u.
We are ready to let u come here on exile if u apologise and throw down your weapons.
Buncha tweeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.