Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! (27772 Views)

Poll: 'War' On Nairaland: Which Side Are You On?

Nigerians In Nigeria: 47% (73 votes)
Nigerians In Diaspora: 52% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
akins4:

i just want to go to the usa to see the usa and feel it for a long time.
thats all

You just want to come and feel shit for a long time? Crosscarpeting is strictly frowned out please stick with NINs.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2007
at least akins4 is honest. unlike many of them here who have been playing visa lottery and visiting the embassy to line up since Columbus days grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
All NIDS beware especially the men,there is a secret plot to destroy your email boxes and bombard them with scam emails,NINs are gathering in Festac town and recruiting all and sundry for this mass bombing of emails,so bring out your spam guards,they are not bothered about the UK cos they are very stingy and also UK is just like Nigeria,almost everybody can go there but that USA that my brother Akins4 wants to just see for seeing sake abi you wan defect make we begin buy your shelltox and Izal down.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Roscodaddy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
All NIDS beware especially the men,there is a secret plot to destroy your email boxes and bombard them with scam emails,NINs are gathering in Festac town and recruiting all and sundry for this mass bombing of emails,so bring out your spam guards,they are not bothered about the UK cos they are very stingy and also UK is just like Nigeria,almost everybody can go there but that USA that my brother  Akins4 wants to just see for seeing sake na today, grin ,abi you wan defect make we begin buy your shelltox and Izal down.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by olanajim(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
Nigerians vs Nigerians! This is interesting and a stupid war that would exposes every sh*ts in Naija.
I hope Yar'adua is reading this.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by lovemajek(f): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2007
lol, yes
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Roscodaddy

Akin4 is our undercover agent, we already have our plans worked out, 1st is to start the disinfection from the oyibo man airport before you even land in our own. And Akin4's duty is carry UK and USA 50 containers of shalltox, 30 of Izal and 45 of delto and,  wait, i dnt have to tell you more.

What time are you suppose to leave for sh*t packing runs? And that reminds me, if you need customers do let me know, i will gladly give  you the address of my business partners in UK or USA that im sure sh*ts too much.

Now ask ursel if i hate, if i do i will not bring this customers to you. Sh*t packer.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by olanajim(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2007
This is serious!
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by iyes(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
UNNECESSARY DISSIPATION OF ENERGY, AND MISGUIDED ATTACKS BY BOTH SIDES.

NINS AND NIDS SHOULD TAKE A LEAF FROM WHAT INDIANS AND LEBANESE HAVE DONE TO THEIR COUNTRIES' ECONOMIES BY SIMPLE COOPERATION.

THERE ARE ESTIMATED 15 MILLION LEBANESE WORLDWIDE, 75% OF THEM LIVE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, BUT REMIT FUNDS THERE DAILY, THIS HAS MADE THEIR RECOVERY FROM THEIR CIVIL WAR OF THE 80'S AND 90'S FAST, AND STANDARDS HIGHER THAT ALL NEIGHBOURING ARAB COUNTRIES.

INDIAN ECONOMY WAS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE ABOUT 1980 THAT THEY CONTEMPLATED[b] I.M.F  LOAN[/b]  BUT DECLINED IT EVENTUALLY, PREFERING TO GO THE HARD AND SUREST WAY. THEY MOVED OUT EN-MASSE, AND REMITTED FUNDS (AND ARE STILL DOING SO) SO MUCH THAT IT WAS THE LUNCH PAD OF THEIR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. TODAY, INDIAN ECONOMY RECEIVES HUNDREDS OF BILLION OF DOLLARS EACH YEAR FROM INDIANS IN DIASPORA!

WHAT DO WE HAVE IN NAIJA NOW? BROTHERS YABBING THEMSELVES FOR EARNING THEIR LIVING HONESTLY - IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR DOMICILIATION!

KAI, THIS IS RUBBISH

YORUBA PEOPLE SAY: "OWO IGBE O KII RUN" (MONEY MADE FROM SHIT DOES NOT SMELL) OR HAVE WE LOST FOCUS AS A PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEAR FOR OUR FUTURE, IF THE EXPECTED NEXT SET (NOT GENERATION) OF LEADERS HAVE THIS KIND OF MINDSET.

SHEATH YOUR SWORDS, ALL.

PEACE.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by toshmann(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
olanajim:

Nigerians vs Nigerians! This is interesting and a stupid war that would exposes every sh*ts in Naija.
I hope Yar'adua is reading this.

have you heard of civil war before?
wait until simply-me enters this thread. u'll see real war. she is an NID that will fight on the side of NINs grin grin grin grin and she will finish the NIDs of which she is one grin grin grin grin
then NID News Network will have more work, Toshmann will work more hours as a reporter and earn more.

who says nobody gains froma war economy cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH where are you? dnt border to tell me because we know. for your misinformation you have been abushed. grin

where are NID internet solders? show up and die one by one.

Sorry, i forgot they have gone back to work. Sh*t packing. hahaha
But i will wait until you guys return. But tell me the truth PTH, where do you guys pack the sh*t to? just between me & you, i promise nobody else will know about it. But post it on this forum.

Do you need customers too? Pm me if you need sh*ters.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by omoge(f): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2007
it's saturday and most NID are either at the beach, starbucks or eateries. some are preparing for party so we will get back to you. i have to go get my bikinis now and head to the beach.

see ya all tonight grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2007
@image

Beach KO! beach Ni! you that can't even swim in a spoon of water is talking about going to the beach. Or do you mean swimming in a bucket of sh*t?

All the same i will be waiting.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
evergie:

@image

Beach KO! beach Ni! you that can't even swim in a spoon of water is talking about going to the beach. Or do you mean swimming in a bucket of sh*t?

All the same i will be waiting.

is the bar beach in lagos still home to members of the celestial church of Christ? grin
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Temmie10(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

is the bar beach in lagos still home to members of the celestial church of Christ? grin

hahahaha this is hilarious
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2007
@PTH

How runs today? are your clients the fat types? i pity you, poor boy.
How much are you really paid in order to pack sh*ts from the ass of your fellow human being? to worse it, you do runs hiding from the police. You all here know how u guys are ill treated. i have donate much fund in pawpaw's trust fund for Nigerians in diaspora.

Dont worry you will be the first to benefit from it. Poor boy. Sh*t packer.

Does it hurt?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by evergie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Temmie10

We all knows that the nut holding your brain together has fallen off though to too much inhaling of white man sh*t.
I some black guys here in Nigeria that sh*ts less but pays more than the oyibo. Are you planing of coming home? then prepare for disinfection at the airport.

Bad son of a bader father.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by fuzek: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
1daful War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m really vin great fun wit this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well the UN (Uninvolved Nigerians), to which i belong hopes this war continues wink wink wink wink wink wink wink, because it reveal how intelligent d two groups are and this really keeps "us" busy!!! and d information reaching us about the millions of $$$$$$ /Nairas, that might be involved in ending this war, will for sure result into another war (that i will LEAD), if all the parties (un)involved do not benefit out of it.

this is for record purpose,if the war must end wit money involved; then all parties (un)involed must partake equally, because even though we mite not be toooooooooo involved, which is just because we're not takin sides wit either parties; we are workin towards a desirable end for Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Love Nairaland kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
This is not necessary.
Why are Nigerians fighting Nigerians?
NINs, NIDs and UN?
Fucck's wrong with everyone?

I think all the parties involved should hold their FIRE.
We should be fighting our corrupt leaders . . . . . what good will fussin and cussin each other on NL bring?
Onyeka said . . . . . .ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER.
United we STAND Divided we . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by MAURI: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
UNNECESSARY DISSIPATION OF ENERGY, AND MISGUIDED ATTACKS BY BOTH SIDES.

NINS AND NIDS SHOULD TAKE A LEAF FROM WHAT INDIANS AND LEBANESE HAVE DONE TO THEIR COUNTRIES' ECONOMIES BY SIMPLE COOPERATION.

THERE ARE ESTIMATED 15 MILLION LEBANESE WORLDWIDE, 75% OF THEM LIVE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY, BUT REMIT FUNDS THERE DAILY, THIS HAS MADE THEIR RECOVERY FROM THEIR CIVIL WAR OF THE 80'S AND 90'S FAST, AND STANDARDS HIGHER THAT ALL NEIGHBOURING ARAB COUNTRIES.

INDIAN ECONOMY WAS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE ABOUT 1980 THAT THEY CONTEMPLATED I.M.F LOAN BUT DECLINED IT EVENTUALLY, PREFERING TO GO THE HARD AND SUREST WAY. THEY MOVED OUT EN-MASSE, AND REMITTED FUNDS (AND ARE STILL DOING SO) SO MUCH THAT IT WAS THE LUNCH PAD OF THEIR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. TODAY, INDIAN ECONOMY RECEIVES HUNDREDS OF BILLION OF DOLLARS EACH YEAR FROM INDIANS IN DIASPORA!

WHAT DO WE HAVE IN NAIJA NOW? BROTHERS YABBING THEMSELVES FOR EARNING THEIR LIVING HONESTLY - IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR DOMICILIATION!

KAI, THIS IS RUBBISH

YORUBA PEOPLE SAY: "OWO IGBE O KII RUN" (MONEY MADE FROM SHIT DOES NOT SMELL) OR HAVE WE LOST FOCUS AS A PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEAR FOR OUR FUTURE, IF THE EXPECTED NEXT SET (NOT GENERATION) OF LEADERS HAVE THIS KIND OF MINDSET.

SHEATH YOUR SWORDS, ALL.

PEACE.

IYES,
Word man! WORD!!!
Guys, please cut the crap!
Joke or not joke, cut the crap!!
Cheers.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by bigmeat(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
tis thread is funny, funnier, funniest
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by bigmeat(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
thumbs up to evergie u r doing a good job 4 the NINs
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by debosky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
aha! bigmeat has emerged as the latest recruit on the NINs side.

Reports have it that prior to his enlistment in the NINs army, he was an itinerant suya seller in Abuja and environs, famous for his use of horse and camel meat for suya. The horse-mounted contingent of the Nigeria Police Force have suffered great losses due to this man's business so he is well trained in the art of sabotage.

BREAKING NEWS!

General Paw-Paw has logged on to nairaland and will be proceeding to launch a massive counter-offensive to take back some of the positions lost to the NIDs during last night's incredible blitzkrieg campaign.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PawPaw3(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
Enough of these ego trip, who cares where you people live? You have to respect Nigeria like citizens of other countries do. Human beings built your beloved America abi? Please stop this shakara if you believe in Nigeria, thats my point from day 1.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Jackal(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Debosky,

Who is this[b] Paw-Paw[/b]?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PawPaw3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
Who be you as well?
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
Jackal:

@ Debosky,

Who is this[b] Paw-Paw[/b]?

Apostle evangelist paw-paw is the chairman of the BOT - NINs party. Better known as the General overseer of the Visa Seekers Evangelical Ministeries.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by debosky(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
General Paw-Paw is the Great Leader of the NINs forces championing the return of the nefarious shit-packing NID's back to the motherland - on one condition of course, that they renounce shit packing completely and subject themselves to a comprehensive disinfection treatment at the port of entry. Failure to do this will result in eternal banishment from the homeland and them being ostracized from Nigerian society.

He has sworn to use all means available to achieve this aim and is a dogged and well trained fighter. I admire the zeal and courage of such a man, and I shall be applying for a position with the NINs Onitsha regiment soonest.
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
This is the funniest thread on nairaland.
subscribing
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by kitaun(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2007
as u see me o . . . I no send u o cool cool

hmmmmnn . . . what a thread shocked
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by tpia: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2007
Re: Nigerians In Nigeria Versus Nigerians In Diaspora! by PTH(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2007
tpia:

honestly, i don't even know if i should laugh or be angry at this papaya fellow. He's got some nerve.

true, he's got some points about people respecting their country, but why single out Nigerians abroad. Is it only Nigerians in diaspora that highlight the problems o Nigeria. Even the leaders say similar things now.

ah ah.

Haba, you should be more understanding of his plight. Its one of the symptoms of Visa Rejection Syndrome or better know as Sour Grapes Disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling / China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.