Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video (48988 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Quicksilver14: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:
cheesy five years before now, the lady might not even listen to a guy that has a bike, years later, anybody with slippers can have their number sef

�‍♀️
You've described a Nigeria lady's life in just few words.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by 007Marvel(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
lusid:
is it okay to approach a random girl on the street?

Then it was, if you've got the flow and one blue screen Motorola or sendo phone, but now you need to have the dough and yes then you can!
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Softmirror: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
but most are later short of cash, I was in the shoe with different 5 girlfriends, my life was in shamble them. Even 100k sometime don't last 3 days until I quit all then get one, life is full of freedom and fun. I'm not indebted to anyone

THEY TYPE OF MEN AM TALKING DON'T SPEND ON WOMEN AT ALL. IT'S THE WOMEN WHO DO ALL THE PAMPERING BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF COMPETITORS WHICH SHE IS AWARE OF.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Positiveme2020: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

Am you think someone will just throw 100k to a stranger online .
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Whatever you call me, thanks.
uthlaw:
this one na mumu ooo!
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Slimwhyt(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
I don do pass this one.

I rmba some years back how I got a girl's number. I was on the 1st floor of the school I was teaching in then. I saw diz fair fine girl on the balcony of their house across the school. We have been giving each other eye contact for some time though . So that particular day, I signaled with my hands that I need her number and na so she sef use her fingers to demonstrate and give me her number. I called the number immediately so she can have mine too. It was crazily funny sha grin. Me and her later run things sha. Still my best moment of collecting a babe's number. cool

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Federalis: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
LOL. Even the okada man almost miss road...
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Wale0073245(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cypress042:
This man probably don't know what he is getting himself into.

I just pity his Bank account, nothing again sad
You're definitely right,I wooed one daughter of eve days back , Saturday to be precise Omo diz girl wan kill me with billings no body tell me to block,delete and blacklist her number.Truly no girlfriend,no wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Doorlarss(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Legend
Na ASUU make her gv 11gts at okada, coz no runs at hme
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Exedyne: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

MOST LADIES ARE DESPERATELY WAITING FOR ANY GUY TO JUST MAKE A MOVE. THEY FEW BRAVE AND CONFIDENT GUYS ARE NEVER SHORT OF WOMEN.

depends on which woman. some of them still dey carry ugly face up. e no kuku concern me.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by lusid: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
007Marvel:

Then it was, if you've got the flow and one blue screen Motorola or sendo phone, but now you need to have the dough and yes then you can!
how do you deal with snobbish girls?
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Gbeng30(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
We4all:

Like they are coming the way of your sisters right?

Your mother is in the best position to answer that question... I'm sure she has experience
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by 007Marvel(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
lusid:
how do you deal with snobbish girls?

Ignore her there are way too many of them out there! Keep trying to woo as many as you want! Many will definitely give in.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by AfahaAbia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details

Go to Google Playstore and download loan apps there to get money for your business
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by uptownemmygee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
lusid:
lies

I no get strength for argument
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Enumerator(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
cheesy
Rozross:
Okada love �
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by We4all: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gbeng30:

My mother is in the best position to answer that question... She is an experienced olosho.

No wonder you don’t have sense.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Mrkindness: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rinoxy:

U mean 'Minna?'
yes bro Minna.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Gbeng30(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
We4all:

No wonder you don’t have sense.

grin grin grin
Senseless she goat I'm sure you also inherit that from your mother... Like mother like goat
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by We4all: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gbeng30:

grin grin grin
I am a senseless he goat. I inherited it from my father... Like father like goat

Oh! Your mom should have sold you when she gave birth to you.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Gbeng30(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
We4all:

Oh! Your mom should have sold you when she gave birth to you.

You know she try selling your fucking miserable self but who will buy a fucking born goat Like you... I pity your destiny
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by We4all: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gbeng30:

Honestly, she tried selling my fucking miserable self but no one wanted to buy me because I look like a he goat.

Oh! She should have thrown you away.
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Monitoring spirit everywhere, one cannot collect a fyne gal number in peace again? grin
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by DIAMANTE1759: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Berezuski:
Lol Auchi poly main gate
nr be lie
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by chypotenti(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBDkoWrBqo

kai!!! I don play this kind parole before...D grin grin...
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by tnerro1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
My niggar, those days na bike we Dey use slap babes bum bum, when we see babe dey waka for road with nice bum bum, we go just tell the bike man to shift near her and then give the bum bum a nice slap grin

Bike men too dey understand
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Gbeng30(m): 2:24am On Sep 01, 2022
We4all:

Oh! She should have thrown you away.

Even though You're very stupid it's nice chatting with you...son of gun
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Bashnigga(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
No be Auchi be this
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by We4all: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Gbeng30:

Even though You're very stupid it's nice chatting with you...son of gun

I know it hurts that your mummy even considered selling you. Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.