Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video (48991 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by jeeqaa7(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Bro
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Realmi: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2022
grin...someone cannot collect number in peace again
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Sirmuel1(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Only in Edo state
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Softmirror: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Nothing but the truth.

A guy that has no shame will never be short of women.
When I learnt this years back, na woman con tire me.

Toast, toast and toast.
Keep toasting, even if they reject you.

Many will still agree.

DID YOU WATCH AIT THIS MORNING? ONE OF THE PASSENGERS OF THE KADUNA TRAIN ATTACK WHO HAS GAINED FREEDOM SPOKE ON AIR. WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE LADY ONE OF THE COMMANDANTS INTENDS TO MARRY. HE SAID, THE COMMANDANT TOASTED HER, TELLING HER SWEET WORDS AND DECLARING ASSETS HE HAS AROUND THE COUNTRY. THE MAN ON AIR SAID THE LADY STARTED GIVING HIM CONDITIONS MEANING SHE STARTED SHOWING INTEREST TOO. WOMEN GENERALLY ARE ALWAYS WAITING FOR MEN TO MAKE A MOVE. ALL YOU NEED IS JUST TO BE BRAVE AND CONFIDENT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Dcoy: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2022
CSTRR:

Nothing but the truth.

A guy that has no shame will never be short of women.
When I learnt this years back, na woman con tire me.

Toast, toast and toast.
Keep toasting, even if they reject you.

Many will still agree.
Lol.......Fact....the funniest part is that those that will agree are those you least expect....

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Donchieli: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2022
No b new thing na

Eyaf tey

Things occurring

Viraltrends123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBDkoWrBqo

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Who dares wins is the motto for any good bad guy! wink
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by okhaiii(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
EXACTLY!
Berezuski:
Lol
Auchi poly main gate
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Gottiii: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by CSTRR: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Dcoy:

Fact....the funniest part is that those that will agree are those you least expect....looks are deceptive with regards babes
Exactly.
Many of the ladies I thought were out of my league were the easiest to date.

4 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by BigYash: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Berezuski:
Lol
Auchi poly main gate
As I see ur comment, I go check again.. No be lie.. See that road to Sabo that year.. grin
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Innobee99(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Okada been wan carry am go where him know know

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Sikpa04(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol, na Auchi Polytechnic road be this na. cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by seunmind44: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2022
See as the babe resemble Mynd44
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Softmirror: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

How does sleeping around improve a man's life or self-esteem?

Or does it increase your account balance?

One loyal woman is enough!

MONOGAMY IS NOT A UNIVERSAL NATURAL HUMAN CONCEPT. FOUR WIVES ARE OKAY FOR ME
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by uptownemmygee(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2022
The guy just want to shine the kpekus and move to next one, Nigga like me get tired of women these days my neighbours Don report me give my landlord, dem no know say I dey arrange babe give am for lodge sef, my landlord nah correct guy

4 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Interesting2023: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Ladies are more scared of guys with car(s) these days...so even if na leg u dey use waka, dem go give u attention unlike before.

5 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2022
So?!! Where is the gist?!!!

People dey exchange contacts even while running for cover during crisis! tongue
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by weljewel: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Praise be to the God Most High El Shaddai for my family Goodness and Mercy is following us! Amen and Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Softmirror: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Well said brother
My neighbours always complain about my women coming in different sizes and colours.

THE FUNNY THING IS, WOMEN LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU ARE A WOMANIZER. THEY WILL JUST BE MAKING LONG QUEUES WAITING FOR THEIR TURN.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Worksunlimited: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You have to commend the Okada men that respected the bro code...

3 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Rinoxy: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Mrkindness:
Okada people done deh show skills. I remember Minner. Beautiful Nupes and fulanis.
U mean 'Minna?'

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by 007Marvel(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Good old Auchi Poly days cheesy cheesy We do the one way pass this one then. From Ekp(AAU) go Auchi go bleep babe grin cheesy cheesy

Auchi Poly Main gate!

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by MrJames007: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Loldorable:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details
Go collect am from your bank.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by uptownemmygee(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Softmirror:

THE FUNNY THING IS, WOMEN LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU ARE A WOMANIZER.

Exactly some don't even want your money
Just bleep them well and show some care
They want to show you to the whole world like going out together in your polo or t-shirt
Just have a little comfortable apartment with small change to flex them then their friends and sisters will throw themselves at you cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Auchi
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Kenmatt(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
It's a
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by rainlover(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Even on a moving bike? grin
Re: Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video by Kajaard: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

Stop being a fool. Posting this on all threads. Are you this jobless?

What if that's the only car he can afford? You want he or she to steal? Stop being an idiot and grow some brains. Mumu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims / Nothing Goes For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.