Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45108 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

And your Tinubu will jet across oceans to enjoy the sense n serenity of the white man.

Your hero still runs to the ever trustworthy caucasians. The so called utopian society he created for others not withstanding.

I guess trust in his own creation has limitations.

*Obi has residence in London o
But they've forgotten that one
Na only Lagos they know now
The Lagos that has governance pass Great Britain. lol

Very Funny people

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.