Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45107 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Haznab06:

And your man is a youth right? Delusional set of people. Why not support Sowore is seems younger? Spit

Rattle snake...keep spitting
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
lailo:

Yoruba supporting Yoruba is tribalism but Igbo supporting Igbo is nigerianism grin grin grin

Here, unfortunately we're talking about capacity, competence, and confidence...Tinubu lacks all but Peter Obi has all...

So if as a Yoruba, I see these deficiencies in Tinubu and still insist on him, then it's tribalism cum myopia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
bewla:
If he buy then he won't server as he promised

Don't worry the pancake you want to put as Biafra bado won't work

What class are you now?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
egunna:
should u reap where u didnt sow?

Oshey farmer
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And that will give SW how many years in presidency? Where's your sense of justice, equity and fairness?
but you were advocating against tribalism na. Stop confusing yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
MadamExcellency:

It's been a long time. How far?

I am cool Nne...Being awhile

Hope lines are falling in pleasant places for ya? Very Warm Regards
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cromagnon:
which other politics is there apart from money politics?

Politics of idea(s)...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Halo22: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

The landlord of Lagos abi. How much had he before becoming Governor in 1999?
dheilaw1:
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lailo: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Here, unfortunately we're talking about capacity, competence, and confidence...Tinubu lacks all but Peter Obi has all...

So if as a Yoruba, I see these deficiencies in Tinubu and still insist on him, then it's tribalism cum myopia
Lagos and Anambra States both have governed are the capacity, competence and confidence we should be talking about. Go and look at the two states and come back to convince me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
dheilaw1:

Oga, sit down and learn that equity and justice isn't tribalism...

Unfair advantage or unjust treatment of equals is tribalism or nepotism or
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
lailo:

Lagos and Anambra States both have governed are the capacity, competence and confidence we should be talking about. Go and look at the two states and come back to convince me.

Lagos is Nigeria capital for over half a century...

What's your point?

Anambra state was created 1991...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

If I may ask??

What do you do for a living, cos each time I come online, you are here.

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
Guilty conscience. Did he mention Tinubu? At least we have not less than 6 contestants. If you think he is referring to Tinubu, it means, Tinubu is not fit to contest, if what he said perfectly fit Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.
u mean the one who said lbout party will labour in vain? He has not said anything? Really?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Emmaskill(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

I will look into your eyes and tell you that you are eating sh*t if that Amala and Abula you are about to eat will affect everyone in that restaurant bro.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

You cannot divorce the person from the issues. That very person is an Integral part of the same issues.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by broadman20: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

Age 70

Education

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

Please stop this lies, Tinubu is not 70 years old and if you think he is 70 let him produce his primary and secondary school certificate so that we will prove him right.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Misterone: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO
Peter Obi is very stupid. He thinks he is the measure for presidential candidates. Rubbish. If na by standing we go carry your ADC do president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Mugu which one be lame attack? attack never start we are only waiting for campaign to start make we serve una and your shaky lord breakfast and na wotolistic one.

shockedcheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lailo: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Lagos is Nigeria capital for over half a century...

What's your point?

Anambra state was created 1991...
Nigeria capital is what gave birth to BRT, RRS abi?
Abi na Nigeria organise Lagos transport to be LAMATA?
Shey na Nigeria visionise Lekki free trade zone?
Tell me na Nigeria envision Eko Atlantic city?
Na Nigeria envision Lagos deep sea port?
Is it Nigeria that is constructing the Light railway project in Lagos state?
Or na Nigeria dey do free education for primary and secondary schools in Lagos state? In fact most of these ideas were almost killed by Nigerian government both under military and democracy.
Oga, these are visions of Bola Tinubu which he ensured are followed through by his successors. Akwa Ibom should be younger than Anambra and is far better in terms of performance. That is the work of purposeful leadership by Akpabio, followed by Udom not by flukes.This is what they call Leadership which are competence, capability and confidence that u mentioned. How dare you compare Bola Tinubu and Obi! They are not on the same level my brother. He himself knows this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Guidedee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm a Nigerian and so are the members of my family, Tinubu don't have to tell us anything before we'll all vote him in as the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. His works and antecedents have spoken, is speaking and will continue to speak for him.
Tinubu supporters are plenty but some of us just don't like dragging issues with unintelligent lots. Some fools don't even envisage becoming old. They love mocking the elders. AWON OMO IRANKIRAN.
poseidon12:

Tell your Tinubu to come out from hiding and tell Nigerians why they should vote him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

Peter Obi went from London to Germany, to Canada, to the US, holding town hall meetings, interviews, and other meetings.

These were all commercial air travel. What an energy charged man, just the man the country need right now.

Even with his private aircraft, Amoda will be challenged to complete an inter Continental flight. Man is literally falling apart that everybody he meets had to hold him.

We asked him to directly speak to us and not through surrogates. He can't. Words will fail him woefully. He cannot stand and address a gathering for any appreciable length of time.

And some people are conniving to send this man to Abuja. None of you will make heaven I swear.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
ekineme:

I have a feeling that you are on a payroll, so you are justifying the money received. Else in each trade you make it obvious you hv hidden your conscience, probably because of tribalism, religion or conscience for money.

Moh247 is a cheap shameless stipend collector. He failed woefully at graphic design business. His only means of survival right now is through licking Tinubu's ass for peanuts.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by barcaboi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?

Money alone won’t win you election; if you can’t build connections then you shdnt be in politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lookingfly: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
we would finally chop the remaining of the monies he stole all these while, except if he doesn't bring it out. He thinks Nigeria is Lagos abi that he can pump money and win elections. We're waiting at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by uyimove19(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Ode like you. I never heard him mentioned Tinubu or is it Tinubu that can't stand the way he is standing, please tell us more
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

Age 70

Education

If what you stated here was why you're supporting him, then, you're not been truthful.
In career path, Peter Obi dwarf Tinubu. Tinubu has no more than one certificate since he graduated in 1979, he added nothing to improve himself, he solely face politics and politics while Peter Obi has his secondary school education at the famous Christ the King College, Onitsha. Tertiary School education at University of Nigeria, Nsukka,
He undertook a course designed for chief executives at Business School in Ajah, near Lagos.

He attended the Harvard Business School in Boston, Massachusetts, for the mid-to-mid marketing course and another short course on Changing the Game in same school.

He later attended the London School of Economics for a course in Financial Management and Business Policy as well as the Institute for Management Development in Switzerland.

Obi also attended the U.S. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and Oxford University in England, where he attended a course in Advanced Management and Leadership.

He had a short stint at Cambridge University’s George Business School in Cambridge, England.

Business and Company:
As soon as he finished university in 1984 he started business and international trading before joining banking work till he rose to become the chairman of Fedelity Bank Plc., Director Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd and chairman of Future Views Securities Ltd. Chairman of Chams Nigeria Plc.; Paymaster Plc. and Next International Ltd., the expansive supermarket chain, located in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Chairman Next International Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest chairman of Fidelity Bank Plc in history.

Politics:
He was a two term governor. He was able to turn the education sector of his state to enviable level by moving the state from 26th to 1st position till he left in 2014. Same was in health and security.
As governor, Obi was also a member of the Presidential Economic Management Team as well as Special Adviser to the President on Finance.
He was also vice-chairman of the influential Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Chairman of the South-East Governor’s Forum from 2006 to 2014.
Chairman of the board of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Professional bodies:
Obi is a member of many professional bodies, including the Nigerian Economic Summit Group; Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers and a member of the British Institute of Directors.

Awards:
Received an award from the Methodist Church of Nigeria for his prudent management of public resources. Silver Bird Men of the Year. Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals in the implementation of her programmes

Other achievements can be found in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Guidedee:
I'm a Nigerian and so are the members of my family, Tinubu don't have to tell us anything before we'll all vote him in as the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. His works and antecedents have spoken, is speaking and will continue to speak for him.
Tinubu supporters are plenty but some of us just don't like dragging issues with unintelligent lots. Some fools don't even envisage becoming old. They love mocking the elders. AWON OMO IRANKIRAN.
Omo akoni, kini nkan mere mere ti Tinubu gbese ni Ile eko lati odun 1999 titi de odun 2007. Please don't mention what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu did because they are not Tinubu but his successors. At least he should have his own achievements. I shall be waiting to know why you and your household voting him.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2022
lailo:

Nigeria capital is what gave birth to BRT, RRS abi?
Abi na Nigeria organise Lagos transport to be LAMATA?
Shey na Nigeria visionise Lekki free trade zone?
Tell me na Nigeria envision Eko Atlantic city?
Na Nigeria envision Lagos deep sea port?
Is it Nigeria that is constructing the Light railway project in Lagos state?
Or na Nigeria dey do free education for primary and secondary schools in Lagos state? In fact most of these ideas were almost killed by Nigerian government both under military and democracy.
Oga, these are visions of Bola Tinubu which he ensured are followed through by his successors. Akwa Ibom should be younger than Anambra and is far better in terms of performance. That is the work of purposeful leadership by Akpabio, followed by Udom not by flukes.This is what they call Leadership which are competence, capability and confidence that u mentioned. How dare you compare Bola Tinubu and Obi! They are not on the same level my brother. He himself knows this.
On the issue of transportation, Anambra as far back as 8th September, 1988 Anambra Transport Corporation was launched by colonel Robert Akonobi, and RTD Captain Ude as the General manager of the corporation and Engr. Ralph Ndigwe as the deputy General manager. As you know Anambra is the hub of transport companies. So Lagos needed what has been fully established in Anambra in years back.

http://www.tracas.com.ng › about
Transport Company of Anambra State - Tracas

So you should not expect Peter Obi to be recreating what has already been in existence. Tinubu LAMATA and BRT is just a borrowed knowledge from Anambra.

Lekki- free zone is no doubt the brain work of Tinubu but just to burst your bubbles, the free zone is owned and financed by Singapore based Tolaram Group. Lagos is not contributing zero naira into it.

Same with Eko Atlantic city, it is funded by Chagoury Group of companies a South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers/city planners and a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Funnily as at 28 May, 2022, the Eko Atlantic city is still empty. The video below show everything.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJSIfdFYZQiQ&ved=2ahUKEwi607uq5Pn5AhUKRvEDHUggDIYQtwJ6BAhlEAI&usg=AOvVaw3k1zuUvs9I_w4uohuNOn9D

https://punchng.com › eko-atlantic-c...
Eko Atlantic City: Africa's real estate hub where square metre costs ...

He also conceived the light rail but never did anything on it. The first phase is just being completed by Sanwoolu after Fashola and Ambode have expended billions on it.

Mr. Man, no state do free education for now, except some states that only pay for WAEC fees. I don't know how old you are. The free education was one of the policies of the then AD and all over the south west states, there was free education then.
I will advise you not to even talk about education and health to compare Tinubu and Peter Obi because Peter Obi fair better than Tinubu in that aspect. What the state record in 2006 and 2007 confirmed that. OBI turned the Anambra education and health sector around drastically, that is still pay off till date.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by bewla(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

What class are you now?
Elementary schools
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by SaiOba: 1:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Just take a listen to yourself.. What a gullible fellow you truly are.
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.