Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45113 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

62 is a ripe age for such high leadership role...

On Sowore, if he believed that Buhari was good for Nigeria, then I have no reason to trust his sense of judgement subsequently...Wisdom isn't about trial and error kinda of action that's what Sowore has...

And can you look at the level negative energy he churns out? Gutter language? A good leader should be above board in terms of sanity and politeness...
Didn't Obi believed Atiku was good enough for Nigeria in 2019? He was even Atiku's vice candidate. Talk about hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Dopenigga(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
the fvck? Seun, you have joined them? You're a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe. I dpit on your empty skull
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by PapaHadum: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Keep eating bro. Las Las, jeun s'oke government of consumption is what the youth are fighting against.

Your chop is your stomach infrastructure.

Fire on. #ObidientlyYusful
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by timemotivator: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate
very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Patriotsleague: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2022
You talk a lot because you talk a lot of lies, the last debate, you failed. You only excite dull people. Peter obi you are dull, talk a lot of things that you can't do, and just say things to appease the public. Keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by LionofAfrica1(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2022
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=lhordspy post=116323006]Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.
[/Mad man sighted]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

Ode, guilty conscience dey flog you
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
You Urchins have all lost your sense of reasoning..Let Tinubu move round each state for campaign, we shall see how strong he's
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Stop deceiving your self. Tinubu is 86 years
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God sees my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

You're supporting a man who can barely walk on his own. Some Africans deserve to dwell with animals in the bush
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Emmaculate77(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

If you order anything with your money and you pour it into your stomach, then it is your personal cup of milk.

But when you order something to eat in my name or you order something in your name for me to it, then there might be a problem.

The consequence of the choice of any Nigerian during the 2023 general election will be borne by everyone, not necessarily by those who made the wrong choice. Tinubu brought Buhari to power, his party is a mess, and he still wants ro continue with the mess. No be witchcraft be that?

Your example is too lame to pass a simple logical test.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Emmaculate77(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

If you order anything with your money and you pour it into your stomach, then it is your personal cup of milk.

But when you order something to eat in my name or you order something in your name for me to eat, then there might be a problem.

The consequence of the choice of any Nigerian during the 2023 general election will be borne by everyone, not necessarily by those who made the wrong choice. Tinubu brought Buhari to power, his party is a mess, and he still wants to continue with the mess. No be witchcraft be that?

And don't allow the number of likes you got on this comment to fool you, according to Bishop Oyedepo, "the number of APC voters(agbadorians) in 2023 will determine the total number of people wey dey ment for this country."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by kelvinunilag: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Which ibadan, the same ibadan i am in presently? . Lol

Those are the insignificant igbos scattered all over iwo road.

Emeka, my brother. Dont be deceived by zoomed-picture propaganda. Those igbos you found in the picture can fit into a small sized

Wake up, Emeka, wake up.

football viewing centre.
First and foremost am not Ibo
Secondly continue decieving your self, the joke is on you.
Was that a picture or video?
So the Yoruba women I saw are ibo abi, you better wake up to reality.......
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by martins1adelowo: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Welcome PO to vawulence departmentWelcome PO to vawulence department...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by gfelo(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2022
God when will nigeria have a young and vibrant president that will think with his brain and not rely on cabal ideology.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by a4cube: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Did he mention anybody name? Why the victim mentality? Why is una conscience pricking una?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by clevybrown(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

U are indeed a colossal shame to those who own u, a complete waste of sperm... Shame on u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Nlfpmod

Try and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from it

You can make your own comment and ignore mine
Why are you calling the MODs when the guy said the obvious... Is sense not a prize?

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
kelvinunilag:

football viewing centre.
First and foremost am not Ibo
Secondly continue decieving your self, the joke is on you.
Was that a picture or video?
So the Yoruba women I saw are ibo abi, you better wake up to reality.......
You dey mind the mumu...I even saw some people putting on Hijab..If all those people are Igbos then APC is really in trouble..
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Emmaculate77:

But when you order something to eat in my name or you order something in your name for me to it, then there might be a problem.

The consequence of the choice of any Nigerian during the 2023 general election will be borne by everyone, not necessarily by those who made the wrong choice. Tinubu brought Buhari to power, his party is a mess, and he still wants ro continue with the mess. No be witchcraft be that?

And don't allow the number of likes you got on this comment to fool you, according to Bishop Oyedepo, "the number of APC voters(agbadorians) in 2023 will determine the total number of people wey dey ment for this country."
You went savagery on that agbado ambassador grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

He never called anyone's name. Na guilty conscience dey worry you grin
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lailo: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

On the issue of transportation, Anambra as far back as 8th September, 1988 Anambra Transport Corporation was launched by colonel Robert Akonobi, and RTD Captain Ude as the General manager of the corporation and Engr. Ralph Ndigwe as the deputy General manager. As you know Anambra is the hub of transport companies. So Lagos needed what has been fully established in Anambra in years back.

http://www.tracas.com.ng › about
Transport Company of Anambra State - Tracas

So you should not expect Peter Obi to be recreating what has already been in existence. Tinubu LAMATA and BRT is just a borrowed knowledge from Anambra.

Lekki- free zone is no doubt the brain work of Tinubu but just to burst your bubbles, the free zone is owned and financed by Singapore based Tolaram Group. Lagos is not contributing zero naira into it.

Same with Eko Atlantic city, it is funded by Chagoury Group of companies a South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers/city planners and a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Funnily as at 28 May, 2022, the Eko Atlantic city is still empty. The video below show everything.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DJSIfdFYZQiQ&ved=2ahUKEwi607uq5Pn5AhUKRvEDHUggDIYQtwJ6BAhlEAI&usg=AOvVaw3k1zuUvs9I_w4uohuNOn9D

https://punchng.com › eko-atlantic-c...
Eko Atlantic City: Africa's real estate hub where square metre costs ...

He also conceived the light rail but never did anything on it. The first phase is just being completed by Sanwoolu after Fashola and Ambode have expended billions on it.

Mr. Man, no state do free education for now, except some states that only pay for WAEC fees. I don't know how old you are. The free education was one of the policies of the then AD and all over the south west states, there was free education then.
I will advise you not to even talk about education and health to compare Tinubu and Peter Obi because Peter Obi fair better than Tinubu in that aspect. What the state record in 2006 and 2007 confirmed that. OBI turned the Anambra education and health sector around drastically, that is still pay off till date.
If u think it is easy to attract those investments u just talk shabbily on, then Peter Obi should have attracted them to Anambra too, free of charge, abi wu no like awoof? Even thinking outside the box to solve perennial problems that have defiled all strategies from previous governments would only take a purposeful and visionary leadership. I even thought u understand what they call good leadership and its impact on governance vis-à-vis capability and competency. Lagos of today did not just happen because it has been a capital or some companies just wish to do free projects for them. It is result of uncommon vision and planning orchestrated by purposeful leadership. I still repeat, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Ebonyi, Borno etc are just few examples of others states with quality leadership and have never been any capital of Nigeria. I have rather seen people live in anambra and put their children in Lagos schools and hostels but never heard of people living in Lagos and put children in Anambra schools. I have also heard of people seeking medical services in Lagos from Anambra, even anambra piliticians but I have never heard of any lagosian leaving Lagos to go and receive treatment in Obi's health legacy in Anambra. May be u need to convince me more by saying anambra today is the best state to live in after Abuja undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Wwwq: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ImperialKingJosh: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And aside age, which Peter Obi has on his side,justice, equity and fairness favours his region than Sowore or anybody else...

Yoruba cried blue murder in 1998/1999 and everybody supported them...Even Ogbonnaya Onu stepped for a yoruba man. Ekwueme was manoeuvred out of a party he was one of brainchild...And Igbo overwhelmingly voted Yoruba man in OBJ as against an Igbo man in Ojukwu...

Next, Yoruba had another 8years as VP and yet want another 8years as President again...Define greed, insensitivity, avariciousness?

What ever this guy says, I'm behind him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Quodseverismete: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

This one you're using Fashiola and Ambode legacies de campaign as Tinubu,s achievement, what will this two men campaign with when they are vying for any office?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Quodseverismete:

This one you're using Fashiola and Ambode legacies de campaign as Tinubu,s achievement, what will this two men campaign with when they are vying for any office?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Quodseverismete: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
seunmsg:

A YOUTH doing everything to market his grandpa for re elction who is the reason he spends all day in the internet. No be juju be that?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Politics of idea(s)...
what do ideas turn into?
Are ideas free.?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2022
I say ehnee
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Kog45(m): 4:37am On Sep 08, 2022
clevybrown:
U are indeed a colossal shame to those who own u, a complete waste of sperm... Shame on u
Ha waste of sperm on top coming presidential election.All I know come 2023 Nigeria youths will still come here wailing irrespective of who emerges.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Cromagnon:
what do ideas turn into?
Are ideas free.?

I don't understand your question or it doesn't make sense ...

Politics of ideas comes when the contestants engages their constituents intellectually... churning out their plans and programs for the people...which is what Peter Obi is doing now...

Unlike what we use to have which is politics of money, blackmail and intimidation...Politics of intimidation is when we see MC OluOmo and co thrive...Politics of blackmail is when we see the media distort facts and flood us with half truths, Outright lies and propaganda...which is why lots of politicians rushed to open or own media outfits...and politics of money is where we see bullion van and vote buying excelling...
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Cromagnon: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

I don't understand your question or it doesn't make sense ...

Politics of ideas comes when the contestants engages their constituents intellectually... churning out their plans and programs for the people...which is what Peter Obi is doing now...
And wgattgp the result of all these plans and programs (ideas)?

Unlike what we use to have which is politics of money, blackmail and intimidation..

Those are also ideas plans and programs
Negative ones
But ones all the same

.Politics of intimidation is when we see MC OluOmo and co thrive..
Do you think mc Olumo intimidates for free?

.Politics of blackmail is when we see the media distort facts and flood us with half truths

Do you think the media distorts facts for free?

, Outright lies and propaganda...which is why lots of politicians rushed to open or own media outfits...
Nobody hold you from opening your own media for free o

and politics of money is where we see bullion van and vote buying excelling...
all politics is for money

Stop dreaming of Disney land

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.