Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45101 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by mvem(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
why you tribalistic ?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Demolakay: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.

Na beans dirty dey inside ur brain.
U shld b praying shld ur jagaban wins, he shld b able to govern.

ur here threatening death on a major tribe. Why are u here in d first place? u tink nairaland is for d brainless?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Osariemen12: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
tishbite42:

This na confirm quote

Feel free to use it sir. No copyright protection yet smiley.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Skty: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Las las, e don cast, na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abdulqareem: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

This time it will be your people time to make the sacrifice.just chill enyi lol kan to sacrifice. Any ways obi is the next Nigerian commanda in chief.
una no go smell that presidency. well shall remind you guys that you called our nigeria zoo. we shall deny you that seat. Tinubu Or Atiku all the way. Premium Tears Loading.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by seunmind44: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Una wan kill agbado father

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Osariemen12: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
tunde1200:
You and your generation no go die well.
Everybody with his or her choice what is your problem

I wish your parents knew what family planning entails before you were born. Humanity would've have one less senseless being now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by VERDA: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

You are shameless...these are the set of people that want to take over leadership, we know your candidate can't wait to loot the treasury dry to recover the dollars he spent on primaries but God will Shame him and all of you.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MadamExcellency: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folks is unfortunate

It's been a long time. How far?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by zaki2: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
i used to think you are one matured man somewhere commenting, but recently, your comment comes as that of a teenager. Honestly, I'm disappointed cry
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
VERDA:

You are shameless...these are the set of people that want to take over leadership, we know your candidate can't wait to loot the treasury dry to recover the dollars he spent on primaries but God will Shame him and all of you.

May God shame the unpatriotic one among us and may the best man wins

Insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abdulqareem: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

This time it will be your people time to make the sacrifice.just chill enyi lol kan to sacrifice. Any ways obi is the next Nigerian commanda in chief.
GO AND READ THE BOOK OF NEHEMIAH 4~6. SANBALLAT AND TOBIAS ARE YOUR MENTORS. TINUBU LOKAN OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by EngrMarve(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Hello sir, kindly delete this description.
I am not supporting any party but for you to use eating amala in a restaurant is no one's business is totally out of the box in this topic.
When you eat Amala, it is for your health but in this scenario, if Nigeria should have a bad president then everyone will be affected (this not for a particular region)

Kindly delete that part and prove to be smart.
Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Onyipk: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore or Prof. Imumolen of Accord Party. He is 39 years old,the
youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy

No at this point, it is you who is being hypocritical and shows you are seriously tribalistic. The SW and SS (mind you I am from the SS) have ruled since 1999 thus, for equity and justice in the South, it is the time of the SE and luckily they have a credible candidate in the name of Peter Obi.
Moreover, Nigerians are tired of the self destruct the APC led government festered on us by BAT for more than seven years now.

If you know nothing at least know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Zeezenho: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abdulqareem:
una no go smell that presidency. well shall remind you guys that you called our nigeria zoo. we shall deny you that seat. Tinubu Or Atiku all the way. Premium Tears Loading.

We shall remind you guys that tinubu don't believe in Nigeria. It's ur turn or Fulani continue we shall deny you guys of that seat.

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
which other politics is there apart from money politics?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
EngrMarve:

I am not supporting any party but for you to use eating amala in a restaurant is no one's business is totally out of the box in this topic.
When you eat Amala, it is for your health but in this scenario, if Nigeria should have a bad president then everyone will be affected (this not for a particular region)

Thanks

Thanks, however am not here to prove my IQ or smartness to anyone

What I want to caption is accepting other people's decision in democracy, in Oyo State I voted Adelabu because I loved his resume and majority voted Seyi Makinde, I congratulated them and wish my state better I didn't go about insulting anyone

Osun voted Adeleke over Oyetola and that's democracy
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Addme: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
EngrMarve:

Thanks
Whether you deny it or not ,we can easily see through your comment or how would you say it again when you are indirectly saying his choice is bad.He is entitled to his choice and the reference he made is perfect.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by EngrMarve(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Addme:

Whether you deny it or not ,we can easily see through your comment or how would you say it again when you are indirectly saying his choice is bad.He is entitled to his choice and the reference he made is perfect.

You are not sounding smart.
Read that reply again maybe you will understand after reading it for the 11th time. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Yes probably because you are eating shit
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by EngrMarve(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Thanks, however am not here to prove my IQ or smartness to anyone

What I want to caption is accepting other people's decision in democracy, in Oyo State I voted Adelabu because I loved his resume and majority voted Seyi Makinde, I congratulated them and wish my state better I didn't go about insulting anyone

Osun voted Adeleke over Oyetola and that's democracy

The point is everyone will benefit if it is a good governance and everyone will suffer if it turns out bad.
I don't know if you understand me?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by vugaman(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Anybody with an ounce of working brain cell or functional brain would not even see Tribalism in my comment
reverse is the case here
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
EngrMarve:

The point is everyone will benefit if it is a good governance and everyone will suffer if it turns out bad.
I don't know if you understand me?

Can we both agree to disagree on this cos my points are not ambiguous... Am not saying there are no consiquences to both APC, PDP or LP but the moment I force my decision on anyone then I am not better than Boko haram or UGM

For whatever reason I don't believe in forcing my ideology on others, where your right stops mine begins

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by blessedbanky: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
U cannot ask a 98 year old grandpa to stand naa. Obi u no get respect.

Meanwhile, Call us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes. At 5 Maxwell avenue, Off NTA Road Port Harcourt. We also offer online classes for persons who aren't resident in Port Harcourt.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Addme: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
EngrMarve:

You are not sounding smart.
Read that reply again maybe you will understand after reading it for the 11th time. Thanks
And how do you sound?
Trying to give unnecessary meaning to someone analysis knowing fully well what he was driving at.
Just like I have said, tolerance is the key. We can't all support the same person.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Birds of same feather, behaves together.

Peter is actually more daft than i predicted. You that have been running around different churches, sleeping in different media house just to get attention. Is it your turn?

Well, the man you yeebos are actually insulting left, right, center havent even said anything. Like legend has it " it is just a matter of time" .

I know my jagaban, maker of men, chief strategist. This is not time to talk much, not time to trade words. Let's have the prize first and you lots will prefer the 2million sacrifice Ojukwu made to the Nigeria government than the one that will be befalling you this time.
I think your father is more daft than you are
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ludd2018: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

This one never commot for Ibadan since his life . Obi lives in Onitsha only
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

Non Sequitur...Your analogy doesn't make sense...it doesn't follow... Remember, your choice affects me that's why I am objecting to it...I allowed you to choose last time and you chose Buhari twice for me...I can't allow you a third time...Your sense of judgement isn't topnotch
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
dheilaw1:
if you are not tribalistic, then support sowore

And that will give SW how many years in presidency? Where's your sense of justice, equity and fairness?
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by olulaanu76o: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rule 2 Oamj4 NlfpmodTry and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from itYou can make your own comment and ignore mine.Rule 2 Oamj4 NlfpmodTry and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from itYou can make your own comment and ignore mine....
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

grin

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
When one chose to ignore your foolish soul you never desist from being foolish. A Tinubu that round defeated very with twice the vote of the close if not triple is who you claim is not accepted by Nigerians. Those that voted at the convention were they Portuguese or is your brain completely damaged ?!

Go back to school please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.