Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45120 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
you dont mock someone base on his or her health status.....it can happen to any of us but for the man saying its his turn to rule naija, that shows how the cabals have turn the nation into personal property and if he is strong enough, let him contest but will the North accept a kind of President Buhari "sick, ghost and medical trips abroad" governmental style when the time comes?
2023 will indeed be decisive for Nigeria and each one of us!
May God help us to make a better choice and let our votes count this time around!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lebienconnu: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Abdu81:
Vauelence is the sweetest thing in the world.

Why you come like vawulence laidis.
Are you a vawulenciologist?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Paullo19: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Before u know it, haters would come ND start making noise all those Atiku ND Tinubu people...any post on obi must get to 10 pages of comments or more because of hate..na wah... Obi for president.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by sammirano: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obidient and zombiedents follows, it's obvious he can't come second but going this low has marred his future prospects

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Khastro(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

How can you EXTRACT the person
U did not hear your president say "He's now tired" of the government He's running??
It is wrong analogy to EXTRACT the person from the issues. Zero Times 1 is Zero
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

What tribalism has done to lots of folk is unfortunate
To think that a yoot is thinking about sending his aged parents to old peoples homes is just nauseating. When you get old your children will send you out of the house to old peoples homes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Lovenorth: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
As if he is not a recircled politian

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by poseidon12: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Trump and his supporters said more and did more yet their breakfast got to them

Tell your Tinubu to come out from hiding and tell Nigerians why they should vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by perezeghi: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

62 is a ripe age for such high leadership role...

On Sowore, if he believed that Buhari was good for Nigeria, then I have no reason to trust his sense of judgement subsequently...Wisdom isn't about trial and error kinda of action that's what Sowore has...

And can you look at the level negative energy he churns out? Gutter language? A good leader should be above board in terms of sanity and politeness...

Can you say same about former President Donald Trump and were you not amongst those who supported him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Abdu81: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
lebienconnu:

Why you come like vawulence laidis.
Are you a vawulenciologist?
This is me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Any reasonable proof to support your claim
No.. Because we don't have eyes.
Go support IBB for 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ezechi242: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Vote your choice

But for me I am voting the man with the experience

Age 70

Education

BSC business administration major in accounting first class honours

Career; price Waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, ExxonMobil

Business; TVC OANDO INTELs REMITA

Politics, Senator ,two terms Governor of Lagos State, ACN founder, APC National leader

Additionally he was part of the people who fought for this same democracy

Increased IGR from 700 to 56 billion

Created TSA coppied by FG

Created RRS, BRT, Millenium schools, Lekki Free Trade Zone where Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are

Created Eko Atlantic city Island

That is just part of some things asiwaju did

You can hate me for my Choice but I know God see my heart and I know what he did in Lagos

AMODA (BOBO CHICAGO) is 86 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You're starting to feel the fear. Happy that you are in touch with reality now cheesy

Peter Obi is a movement
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
poseidon12:

Tell your Tinubu to come out from hiding and tell Nigerians why they should vote him.

Let Campaign start... September 28 tilll then only consultation is allowed
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Winters23: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omesbrit:
we have been hearing this for ages, like the campaign start self. You can't give what u don't have bro & you can't can't be more innovative than majority of Nigerian youth supporting Obi.

grin

We got them where we want them.

We invented vawulence and nobody can dish it out more than Obidients.

They think this is 2015 when they ran amok with Jonathan's image in a casket unchallenged...

It's faya for faya

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Shame
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Nlfpmod

Try and learn to be civil and stop qouting strangers about looking for petty fight like you get money from it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Yasiok(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

This is 1999 primaries results PDP and 1993 SDP results

Both Ibos and Yoruba had candidate from South,
and yet you whale to much.if Jagaban sure for you!! Talk less ,type less then wait till Feb 23.
Cause from what I can see you worry so much.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Haznab06(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

And to think a youth would be supporting a candidate who should be in Old People's Home to decide a future he may not partake in is pathetic...

And your man is a youth right? Delusional set of people. Why not support Sowore is seems younger? Spit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by lailo: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Yoruba supporting Yoruba is tribalism but Igbo supporting Igbo is nigerianism grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Teenaira: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO

We know you are working for Tinubu but we are not bothered. Just continue.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by McStoic(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Say it again without crying.. grin
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by OnknownSoldier: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is misleading, he is only asking other candidates to present themselves for questions and scrutiny.

I am for Asiwaju but it's unfair to accuse Obi mischievously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by BurialGround: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Tinubu, come ooooooo grin grin

I dey come, make I finish this wrap of Indian Hemp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ShaqFu: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Another noise making from Peter Obi. Is governance about who can stand and who can't? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by McStoic(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

All the issues he has been dealing with in his various interviews are invisible and inaudible to you abi? APC make una dey fear God email na.
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
McStoic:

Say it again without crying.. grin

6 months time we go see who go wail cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by BurialGround: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What issue are you talking about?

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tell Tinubu to stand up for three hour, without shitting or pissing his pants.
If he does that, I'll abandon the support I have for Obi.
Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm!
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're starting to feel the fear. Happy that you are in touch with reality now cheesy

Peter Obi is a movement

Moh247 can not sleep well this night.

Foolish Corn thieves!
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin See finishing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.