Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) (45114 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obi is a vawulent comrade PROMAX

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Bar1941(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Can we all agree now that Peter Peter Obi has no sense, what does the way you stand has to do with your level of intelligence? If the way one stands should be the parameter in choosing our president then a newly recruited soldier or a statue among the ones erected by Rochas should be chosen then.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

Baba gbe enu e soun
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Tinubu ran round Osun yet he lule.

His own people served him breakfast and he laboured in vain cry

Dude stop qouting me about nau

Abi how will someone curse other people's parents over Pwter Obi and I reported to Seun Oamj4 Dominque Nlfpmod yet you are still following about

Nairaland has 3 million users go and qoute someone abeg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ElSudani: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
We will not give our country to IPOB by proxy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Sonyboom765: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
So this fool also believes the lies from many of his foolish Ipob Igbo tribesmen. Is this to say once the other candidates can stand the fool will leave the presidential race ?!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by asatemple(f): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He lost gallantly with his head held high...

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?
louder!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
This one don dey brag!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ezechi242: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi the stand up comedian.

We are waiting for campaign to start.

Deal with the issues and not the person

dont wait for campaign to start ....start am now grin grin grin
you guys should stop decieving yourselves, you should be the ones praying for campaign not to come cool

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ike007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Shots fired!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by diggindeep: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake... cool
Bladder and yansh dey leak.

...and spinal cord don bend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ike007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
I Sha hope they would all honour the debate and go for the debate
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

grin grin grin

Safiu the cry cry boy.

Why didn't you tell the mod that you first insulted my father?

I know it's part of your nature to insult people's father's because of the "Baba e" and "Iya e" your people normally scream at home.

However, you shouldn't bring that silly attitude to the public. You will get whooped.

In summary, don't start what you can't finish.

Now run along boy.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Realists(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
Amaechi ran around Portharcourt Olympics size track yet chopped breakfast

Peter Obi thinks Aso Rock is by Apu & cannibalism, Atiku & Batman have better chance than Ceo of a beer company.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.

Why are you wailing more than the bereaved ??
He didn’t mention Tinubu name. You are just filled with bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:
He can’t do without talking about Tinubu. He went all the way to America to discuss Tinubu with some gullible Igbo supporters. After losing the election, he will go back to live in Lagos and enjoy the good governance that Tinubu was able to put in place in Lagos.
It is clear you r rabble rousing fool. Didn’t hear Tinubu in this video?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by REALretep(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkZyBHR1XuM

Peter Obi don throw shot Oo!

“Let all candidate stand the way I am standing to tell you what they want to do, it’s Only in Nigeria that some candidates are running around while some are sitting down and say it’s their turn” - PO
The video didn't show him saying the bolded words above OP

Please don't quote PO using words he never said.
PO is not known for throwing shots at other candidates. Please be guided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

He would have performed better or being acceptable to Nigerian electorates far more than that thing APC mounted there...

If not for money politics, Tinubu won't be a candidate today...Hope he still have enough to buy up voters in all regions ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Safiu the cry cry boy.

Why didn't you tell the mod that you first insulted my father?

I know it's part of your nature to insult people's father's because of the "Baba e" and "Iya e" your people normally scream at home.

However, you shouldn't bring that silly attitude to the public. You will get whooped.

In summary, don't start what you can't finish.

Now run along boy.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala I don talk my own oh

Me I go use ring type reply oo

Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Paullo19: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

No let am pain u ..he no call anybody name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Yet same youth Supporter from Ibo land support a 62 years old Ibo man and not Sowore the youngest candidate

Talk about hypocrisy
Thats enough reason to support a 90-year-old
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Sonyboom765: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
When one chose to ignore your foolish soul you never desist from being foolish. A Tinubu that roundly defeated everyone with triple the vote of the closest yet you claim it's not accepted by Nigerians. Those that voted at the convention were they Portuguese or is your brain completely damaged ?!

Whynotthetruth:

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Savechild23: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm

I believe this man is better but since the days of Judas, people of the world has been choosing thieves, even thieves in yahoo kingdom are celebrated such as hushpuppi and Tinubu in political parlance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by ezechi242: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
seunmsg:

when did you here tinubu in his mouth.......if i say a candidate is corrupt and a thieve and you get angry just know it is your candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Khaysee: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Buy yourself all categories of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly pay on delivery
Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Stop laboring sir. Wait till the real campaign time, don't allow BAT's prophesy that you are laboring in vain come to pass so early. You are just traveling up on down without making real impacts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:

Your opinion your right

I support a 70 years old Business Administration Accounting Major Chicago State University graduate

A former senator two terms Governor of Lagos State .... Hero of democracy through NADECO

If I don't attack you for your choice common sense dictate you don't attack me for mine

We both came to a restaurant, you ordered for Akpu and nsala, I ordered for Amala and Abula soup, then you walk up to my table to tell me I am eating shit

Support IBB, if you like

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Moh247: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kingspin:
Thats enough reason to support a 90-year-old

Any reasonable proof to support your claim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by chloride6: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Vawulence grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) by Sonyboom765: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
That is because he chose not to support this clown that talks like a fool. Was this not the same fool that was kneeling down to Atiku.

Hiss.

ekineme:

I have a feeling that you are on a payroll, so you are justifying the money received. Else in each trade you make it obvious you hv hidden your conscience, probably because of tribalism, religion or conscience foroney.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections / Aisha Buhari's House To House Campaign Pictures 2019 / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.