Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (44959 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ZiiVentures: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
Shalom...Hope u both win this fight with love..

What the fvck did I just read?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Jen96: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
pls how r u fighting urs? I am in a similar situation

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MansoryMX(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

And you still foolishly went ahead to date such woman? What’s wrong with some you fellas?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by frog12: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
this person funny

advanceDNA:

Them no dey hear word.....
It usually because they prefer easy women....and they dont understand some of these single mothers are cheap and easy to bed because they intentionally do so to trap a man that will fund their baggages....

This one does not even have sense...struggling man wey suppose marry single woman decided to choose a woman with three children....now he will have to take care of four 5 mouth plus expenses......mission impossible
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ezenwaforj: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.IS HE SURE THE WOMN WILL NOT LEAVE HIM?

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Its VILLAGE PEOPLE, BUT THEY LOST THE BATTLES ALREADY....
MansoryMX:

And you still foolishly went ahead to date such woman? What’s wrong with some you fellas?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by frog12: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
you are so mean

excanny:
How you people get yourselves into shiit so easily baffles me.

Mehn, you signed up to shiit, so carry your cross for having no sense.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
You woke up this early in life and knowingly put your neck inside a noose! Know that from today onwards you do not have any secret again. Even as you're laying out your complaints here now, she can see and hear you quite easily. Or are we not talking about marine spirit again? Don't you have mother, or other relations at least?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Ezonman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please call for deliverance that is the only permanent solution
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some guys need resounding slaps. If she was so good why did the 1st man left her, then 2nd , now you are the third. You will leave her now making it single mother again. Things like this really pains me..
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by slimik: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are just getting started in life na woman wey Don born 3 you see out of all the women in Nigeria....oboy run for life if you want to end well in life!

Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by nedekid: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are truelly a wonderful guy.
With all the women in town, na the one weh don born 3 for different men you decided to go and give belle to become papa number 4?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by wiringdpt(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are a very stooooopid man sleeping and even impregnating someone with three kids by two different men. Your stooooopid became more glaring when you believed maami water spirit and shit so you deserve everything happening to you. Next you use your head not your dick.
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by RillJ(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
U asking for advice on how to blend Mammy Water tinz!
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am not in Nigeria...
+225
Is my WhatsApp number.
Ezonman:
Please call for deliverance that is the only permanent solution
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@omihanifa

I understand that she can deal with me, we are both celestial.

She had dated other guys And given birth for them too, yet they're doing well.
Now I understand the reason why u accepted her with those kids cos u were given a false prophesy to choose her as a wife and things would be ok for u bt rather u are seeing the other side of things
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by justmondris: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
If only you will see and listen to this permanent solution: You and the girl should go to Mountain of Fire prayer city in Lagos for one week deliverance. I wish you will listen.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, lack of available pussy, led me to This deep shits.....now I'm tired of the expired and worn out hole... I will THINK MORE WITH MY HEAD AND NOT THE THIRD LEG

wiringdpt:
You are a very stooooopid man sleeping and even impregnating someone with three kids by two different men. Your stooooopid became more glaring when you believed maami water spirit and shit so you deserve everything happening to you. Next you use your head not your dick.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
You went for a public pit latrine with three children from different men and you are here seeking my advice. Fool angry
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Bsport31: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
My advice since she is pregnant for you, you can't get rid of her and the baby, what you need now is God, even the Bible talk am, with God all things are possible, keep praying you will get your life in order, and you will praise God las las
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by superCleanworks(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I regret settling down with a woman with 3kids ooo...

I have gotten the idea...

I will move with speed of light

hahahahahaha.... speed of japa.
but she already knows where you stay and will be calling you 247. woman with 4 kids from 3 men. where is she from?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by maridrug(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:

Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...b
Hope u both win this fight with love..
how did you fight your spirit wife successfully?
it is really setting me backward.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by FireUpNow(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na better mumu u be. You fit consult to know if the woman get bad luck or some spirit but you not fit consult not to sleep with a woman who has 3 kids for 2 different men. Your foolish preek raise and you fuc.k her? Na you get bad luck mumu. At 34 you shook head for trap. You get father and mother at all? Na heavy muturu goat you be.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, I allowed prick to think for me...

I regret and I have Learnt.
FireUpNow:
Na better mumu u be. You fit consult to know if the woman get bad luck or some spirit but you not fit consult not to sleep with a woman who has 3 kids for 2 different men. Your foolish preek raise and you fuc.k her? Na you get bad luck mumu. At 34 you shook head for trap. You get father and mother at all? Na heavy muturu goat you be.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

Obobs!

I weak.... sad cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Yes, I allowed prick to think for me...

I regret and I have Learnt.
what is her zodiac sign and what is yours ? do you know her date of birth ? what is your date of birth ?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wow...

If you check my last nairaland posts, they'are so scanty...

But this hit Front page...

It's a serious topic.
MEN SHOULD LEARN.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
She's air sign (17th February)
Im Water sign (29th February,leap year)

This my date of birth might give some families and friends on nairaland hints is from who they know.

sukkot:
what is her zodiac sign and what is yours ? do you know her date of birth ? what is your date of birth ?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by jagorinho: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Thanks for all the advice, I have picked my points, i will never repeat such mistakes again!!!

I WAS VERY FOOLISH TO BE WITH AFTER 3 PERSON.

ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER TO GET LOTS OF ADVICES AND GINGER
You go need Garlic join and bay leaves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by obo389(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Bros, are you serious with this piece you wrote up there ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.