Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (45030 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by zakkxx: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
You cannot fight a spiritual wife or husband by living a life of fornication!! You must be a genuine born again to win the battle! If u have other girls and still sinning! Hmmh! Your own done finish! Repent truly and see my God in action!!
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
Shalom...Hope u both win this fight with love..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
you are the most important SIMP right now, basterd.
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
It was later we started to unravel things
HaneefahRN:
The woman sef no wise, can't blame you, so now she will be a single mother with 4 children from different father's.
You didn't know she has water mates before getting her pregnant abi, continue

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ackifemmy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

please go for deliverance and run. nothing good comes from such even if you fight with her, you will fail and at the end of the day she will leave you to your ruin.
My personal experience was that I met her virgine, I was warned against her but went ahead to marry despite the hardship that started. 6 years later after 2 kids she left me to my ruin. I'm still trying to get my life back to shape. I don't have job till now .

4 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by inikamoze(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
You open eyes,chook preek inside woman wey don get 3 kids for 2 different men,then you come here dey seek solutions to your problems. Ogbeni you are your own problem. You see problem lying on the ground on its own,u carry Oshuka lift am put for your head. Love can't be this dumb bro. You are too young for all these sh*t.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
I have put my Dick on serious suspension
zakkxx:
You cannot fight a spiritual wife or husband by living a life of fornication!! You must be a genuine born again to win the battle! If u have other girls and still sinning! Hmmh! Your own done finish! Repent truly and see my God in action!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I have made up my mind, we will communicate while I jappa, when she gives birth, i will do a DNA test and get my child.

I AM FED UP ALREADY!!!
Before you jappa, have you ever bothered to find out the actual truth about her? The place you went to for answers,is it a spiritualism home or witch doctor?
Because the girl might be suffering from attacks by ancestral powers which afflict any man who comes close to her, and drive them away.
My friend,go and seek out a true Man of God.The place you went to for answers might have been influenced by demons to spew lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
2dice01:
Without Problems men are nothing

Presently battling with one, ope lo ma ja si(Alhamdulilhai)

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Xpress24(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
ITbomb:
As in, I wan understand
Your mama born you well, send you to school, dey pray make you become something for this life so that you can take care of am. Another woman wey don chop life finish with 3 testimonials from different schools wan drag you into her suffering.
Well done
grin testimonials

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
EYES ALREADY OPEN AND BRAIN STARTED FUNCTIONING AGAIN.

inikamoze:
You open eyes,chook preek inside woman wey don get 3 kids for 2 different men,then you come here dey seek solutions to your problems. Ogbeni you are your own problem. You see problem lying on the ground on its own,u carry Oshuka lift am put for your head. Love can't be this dumb bro. You are too young for all these sh*t.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I initially fell in foolish Love with her , but my eyes got cleared recently...

She should have being more careful though....

She knows she has always had this issue and should have being more circumspect than you.

You cannot take the baby from her and breaking up is going to be hard too.

Stay prayered up and be positive.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Apart from lies, SHE DOESN'T HAVE JOB AND REFUSED TO SUPPORT ME TOO FINANCIALLY.

Onyiiobi7735:

Before you jappa, have you ever bothered to find out the actual truth about her? The place you went to for answers,is it a spiritualism home or witch doctor?
Because the girl might be suffering from attacks by ancestral powers which afflict any man who comes close to her, and drive them away.
My friend,go and seek out a true Man of God.The place you went to for answers might have been influenced by demons to spew lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

You are in for a life of sorrow, my friend. I have no advice for you because you are already gone. The reason you picked Havemercylord as your username will become evident to you in the next few years. You will suffer, work your bones hard, and bathe in your sweat all day for an ingrate that will always accuse you of never doing enough. You will understand why the other men ran away and you too will ultimately join them to do the same.

Why should you frolic with a woman that has three kids for two men in the first place? Now, you've added yours to make it four (for three men). What does that tell you about that type of woman? That woman will never leave that child for you because you are her new ATM card. And there's no way you'll give her money to cater for your kid without having her extend the money to the other three, making you responsible for 4 kids.

You guys out there should be careful with these women. Never have sex with them without a condom, no matter how nice they appear or whatever sob story they tell you about their baby papa being irresponsible or they losing their virginity to rape. It's none of your business. And you shouldn't allow her to make it your unborn child's business either.

Many of them are shallow thinkers and just interested in having a kid for you so they can blackmail you into a marriage or turn you into a personal ATM that drops money for their upkeep every month. A word is enough for the wise.

hmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
We are breaking/tearing apart already...

She's contacting people she can move to.
PeachtreeReside:

She should have being more careful though....

She knows she has always had this issue and should have being more circumspect than you.

You cannot take the baby from her and breaking up is going to be hard too.

Stay prayered up and be positive.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
@HaveMercylord.

Nigeria is a country filled with illiterates (formally educated but absence of knowledge and common sense). How can anyone in the 21st century pander to, let alone believe the trash you and most people on here are spouting. How can you disgrace the One who created you in His image by spouting the rubbish of mammy water spirit etal?

Do not let ignorance and illiteracy be your undoing.

That woman is not the cause of your problems. There is a reason why the mountain top comes with a valley. To get to the mountaintop, you must start from the valley and you cannot stay at the mountain top all life long. Life is about the constant journey between the valley and the mountain top. A man or woman will experience periods of goodness and periods of significant challenges. That is why it is called life.

Start by learning and opening your mind to knowledge. Then make sure that you do not take a decision on the basis of that rubbish you and others are spouting. Do not take a decision on the basis of that rubbish.

Men who have been significantly rich lose everything and some end up killing themselves. Just two days ago, a well off guy jumped to his death because of financial difficulties. He did not turn around to blame his wife for being a marine spirit or any such trash.

It seems it is only in significantly backward societies such as Nigeria that mammy water spirit and other such rubbish exit. Mtchew!

Finally, run from any so called man of god or wherever it is you go to inquire who teach you such rubbish. You have fallen into the hands of Satan and you know what he does to his followers.

There is nothing wrong with being with a woman who already has three kids if you genuinely care for her. It is not an indication of her promiscuity or otherwise. Remember that there are millions of women in that same country who would have had seven children from seven men if not for abortion.

Go and learn to free your mind from ignorance. Be a man and do not ascribe your challenges to others. Man Up!

Havemercylord:
I regret settling down with a woman with 3kids ooo...

I have gotten the idea...

I will move with speed of light

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by riverbird: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some guys sha, you saw a single mum with 3kids and you couldn't ask yourself questions rather what you did was to get her pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Zeezenho:
The op Marin spirit sef plenty pass the girl own.if not explain how ab unmarried normal guy will impregnate a single mother of three from different dad.

If not marine spirit what made the op think he is smarter that other two previous baby daddies that ran for their dear lifes.

grin grin cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Thanks so much.
Appreciated
NemoDatQuod:
@HaveMercylord.

Nigeria is a country filled with illiterates (formally educated but absence of knowledge and common sense). How can anyone in the 21st century pander to, let alone believe the trash you and most people on here are spouting. How can you disgrace the One who created you in His image by spouting the rubbish of mammy water spirit etal?

Do not let ignorance and illiteracy be your undoing.

That woman is not the cause of your problems. There is a reason why the mountain top comes with a valley. To get to the mountaintop, you must start from the valley and you cannot stay at the mountain top all life long. Life is about the constant journey between the valley and the mountain top. A man or woman will experience periods of goodness and periods of significant challenges. That is why it is called life.

Start by learning and opening your mind to knowledge. Then make sure that you do not take a decision on the basis of that rubbish you and others are spouting. Do not take a decision on the basis of that rubbish.

Men who have been significantly rich lose everything and some end up killing themselves. Just two days ago, a well off guy jumped to his death because of financial difficulties. He did not turn around to blame his wife for being a marine spirit or any such trash.

It seems it is only in significantly backward societies such as Nigeria that mammy water spirit and other such rubbish exit. Mtchew!

Finally, run from any so called man of god or wherever it is you go to inquire who teach you such rubbish. You have fallen into the hands of Satan and you know what he does to his followers.

There is nothing wrong with being with a woman who already has three kids if you genuinely care for her. It is not an indication of her promiscuity or otherwise. Remember that there are millions of women in that same country who would have had seven children from seven men if not for abortion.

Go and learn to free your mind from ignorance. Be a man and do not ascribe your challenges to others. Man Up!

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Disgusting
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
This im confused...

Sometimes she said she is 23, sometimes 27years

I no trust that girl

27 don give birth to three children yet toto still dey scratch am

Are you sure she is not lying
She still wan give you another one again

Abeg take care of your child and look for a good woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by treatise: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Congratulations in advance (I am only interested in the baby essentially because she's innocent). Your other questions should be answered by those you consulted. Good luck!
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by dreu2fine(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?
who will marry them

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I am From the South West (a typical Yoruba)
She's a Yoruba and I am Yoruba too...

alright so your soul ( piscean ) is programmed to sync into the hidden records of the universe however your 3 dimensional body being leo is like daniel trapped in the lions den. meaning you are in an unseen prison of darkness and your life would just be a series of mistakes because there is no direction to it because of the darkness. but yet your soul is full of light but the light is not guiding your path because of the darkness and someone like you the wrongest person for you to meet would be an aquarius which she is because aquarius is spiritual darkness and carnality and hedonistic three dimensional madness. and so a woman like this would lead you into darkness and futher dim you lights and things would stop working in you life. but all is not lost, you dont have to get rid of the woman but you can turn the situation around for yourself and then in turn be the guiding light to this woman because she too is in darkness and needs light but however in your case there is light but its just that the light is cut off. so we want to reconnect you to your solar light so that your fortunes would turn around and then you can in turn be the light to this woman who needs light and guidance. so dont get rid of her but we re going to make her subject to you an a help meet and a disciple to you. we would do this by rituals and for someone like you, you would have to do this wednesday ( the day satan dies and turns to ashes hence ash wednesday ) at the 12.00 hour. get a compass and look for the north. do this ritual facing the north. look for incense sticks called citronella ( they sell them everywhere ) and burn it slowly and then draw the aquarius symbol on a sheet of paper and burn it. then say LORD ON THIS DAY OF THE DEMISE OF THE lord of the underground I ASK FOR THE RECONNECTION OF MY LOWER AND HIGHER SELF. I ASK FOR ASCENSION. PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SHORTCOMINGS AND BE WITH ME. BLESS ME WITH YOUR POWER AND AUTHORITY AND ALL THAT COMES WITH IT, BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY. I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD STEWARD OF YOUR POWERS AND BLESSINGS AND PROMISE NEVER TO ABUSE IT. RITUAL IS OVER. now go forth and conquer the world bro. but do not misuse your power and authority and dont get rid of that woman. be the light in her life. now go in peacce and multiply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Truthshotcrazy: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
zakkxx:
Spot on . wink. Giving deeper life vibes, tho grin
But that’s what the word of God says. Period
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
She is packing out already...
She WENT out to get taxi to take her things away i guess...

sukkot:
alright so your soul ( piscean ) is programmed to sync into the hidden records of the universe however your 3 dimensional body being leo is like daniel trapped in the lions den. meaning you are in an unseen prison of darkness and your life would just be a series of mistakes because there is no direction to it because of the darkness. but yet your soul is full of light but the light is not guiding your path because of the darkness and someone like you the wrongest person for you to meet would be an aquarius which she is because aquarius is spiritual darkness and carnality and hedonistic three dimensional madness. and so a woman like this would lead you into darkness and futher dim you lights and things would stop working in you life. but all is not lost, you dont have to get rid of the woman but you can turn the situation around for yourself and then in turn be the guiding light to this woman because she too is in darkness and needs light but however in your case there is light but its just that the light is cut off. so we want to reconnect you to your solar light so that your fortunes would turn around and then you can in turn be the light to this woman who needs light and guidance. so dont get rid of her but we re going to make her subject to you an a help meet and a disciple to you. we would do this by rituals and for someone like you, you would have to do this wednesday ( the day satan dies and turns to ashes hence ash wednesday ) at the 12.00 hour. get a compass and look for the north. do this ritual facing the north. look for incense sticks called citronella ( they sell them everywhere ) and burn it slowly and then draw the aquarius symbol on a sheet of paper and burn it. then say LORD ON THIS DAY OF THE DEMISE OF THE lord of the underground I ASK FOR THE RECONNECTION OF MY LOWER AND HIGHER SELF. I ASK FOR ASCENSION. PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SHORTCOMINGS AND BE WITH ME. BLESS ME WITH YOUR POWER AND AUTHORITY AND ALL THAT COMES WITH IT, BLESSINGS AND PROSPERITY. I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD STEWARD OF YOUR POWERS AND BLESSINGS AND PROMISE NEVER TO ABUSE IT. RITUAL IS OVER. now go forth and conquer the world bro. but do not misuse your power and authority and dont get rid of that woman. be the light in her life. now go in peacce and multiply

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
I will do this and attract another better woman, i love your submission and i will save the message to carry it out....

sukkot:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
She is packing out already...
She WENT out to get taxi to take her things away i guess...

brother call her back. be the light to this lost soul.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Foxyfox(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
What group exactly does she belongs too from the water? Ask the person that did the consultation for you, the name of the group. And besides, what are you looking for from a woman with 3kids from different men?. Is that not a red flag already. After you find out the group she belongs into.. send me a pm.
Havemercylord:
@Omihanifa

WE ARE BOTH CELESTIAL.

I WON'T CONTINUE WITH HER SELF. I WILL BE ON MY OWN

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I will do this and attract another better woman, i love your submission and i will save the message to carry it out....

there are no better women. a man in darkness attracts a woman in darkness. when that man transforms to the light the woman is illuminated and becomes light. a woman is only as good as the man she has ( spiritually speaking )

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Geesaintagape: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
What attracted u to a single mother of 3, not to mentioned of 3 kids for 2 men.
My pretend as u are traveling and never returned
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Foxyfox(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello man! Stop carrying around false knowledge. Who are you to just type all these false knowledge on social media, have you forgotten there are several ppl who reads this?
Not all mariners are bad, and erase all these rubbish you have in your brain.
Omihanifa:
Like I commented on the other guys’s thread yesterday. ( the guy that said he dated s woman from the waters)

I will still repeat what I said to him.

See ehen, marine spirits are very stubborn and extremely difficult to deal with because as long as you are using anything water they can easily monitor and manipulate you. Your best bet is to take that girl for deliverance in a bible believing church or all these OLOKUN people to break the ties she has with the waters.

If you follow the traditional method and the girl Dey fulfil her vows with the waters. She will be very comfortable (financially) but any day you mess up with her she will render you useless because she has deposited a part of you in the waters.

Another place you can get a quick solution to this issue again is CELE church. They will help you solve the problem temporarily but the problem will still be reoccurring one in a while.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Foxyfox(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls, don't listen to any of these ignorants speaking up there.. all of you just tag water anyhow, don't mind them. There are lots of spirit in water, infact thousands of them. Not everyone belongs to the bad part.. pls send me a pm like I have said. I can't be saying stuffs here.
Havemercylord:
@omihanifa

I understand that she can deal with me, we are both celestial.

She had dated other guys And given birth for them too, yet they're doing well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.