Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (45034 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
I need everything bro...

Sobs.
jagorinho:

You go need Garlic join and bay leaves.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Kavod: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?
Some guys get mind o. Awooooh, E don give am belle already. ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Scamfinders: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?
Fighting for her may not be at ur own interest as these Spirits are usually very aggressive.... Coming from someone with a similar experience.

It's time to be a man and leave... If u fight, dey will fight u and pull u more, dey will frustrate any means to even get tfare for movement sef... The good thing is, once she leaves to another place, your star will shine again so u don't av to say it's finished for life but just give her space
I can explain exactly everything you're experiencing now in a way that u will think I was der...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
Abeg, WhatsApp me brother...
+2250153195089
+225

Scamfinders:
Fighting for her may not be at ur own interest as these Spirits are usually very aggressive.... Coming from someone with a similar experience.

It's time to be a man and leave... If u fight, dey will fight u and pull u more, dey will frustrate any means to even get tfare for movement sef... The good thing is, once she leaves to another place, your star will shine again so u don't av to say it's finished for life but just give her space
I can explain exactly everything you're experiencing now in a way that u will think I was der...
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by jagorinho: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I need everything bro...

Sobs.
Marine spirit are vehemently stubborn, I still don't know the kind of spell she casted on you for having erection for a lady with 3 kids and I doubt you have had any kid before. Severe relationship with her just like others did and be responsible for welfare of your kid simple, being in Nigeria itself is torture now being tormented by marine spirit inside Nigeria is Doom.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Savechild23: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Oga, go for things that belongs to u and leave this food for the gods
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
In fact i suffered a lot.
As at right now, i do not have a dime on me.
LET ME SHOCK EVERYONE, THIS LADY HAS NO JOB, NO HANDWORK... NOTHING...ALL MY TEACHING SALARIES FOR THE PAST 5-6 MONTHS WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.

jagorinho:

Marine spirit are vehemently stubborn, I still don't know the kind of spell she casted on you for having erection for a lady with 3 kids and I doubt you have had any kid before. Severe relationship with her just like others did and be responsible for welfare of your kid simple, being in Nigeria itself is torture now being tormented by marine spirit inside Nigeria is Doom.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by coputa(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
what is wrong with it.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Qdigo: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Like seriously, u shud have been here earlier to get alots of advices and ginger... I hardly comment but bro or whoever u are it's obvious that u r bent on destroying ur destiny. I mean is social media suppose to be your Bible as a Christian. You want to run your life based on the advise of unknown people who may or may not have any experience or solution to what u contending with.
Though you can get some sound advice here but it is wise to seek the advise of your creator(manufacturer), remember He has the manual for your life.

Havemercylord:
Thanks for all the advice, I have picked my points, i will never repeat such mistakes again!!!

I WAS VERY FOOLISH TO BE WITH AFTER 3 PERSON.

ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER TO GET LOTS OF ADVICES AND GINGER
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by FireUpNow(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Yes, I allowed prick to think for me...

I regret and I have Learnt.
You made a very terrible mistake. Some women are very dangerous. Are you sure of her age of truly she is older than you? Guy use your head and do the right thing forget about steady kpekus poo. E nor dey send alert enter phone ooo
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Updates:- she is packing already...
I am feeling better already, im sure i will be fine.

Savechild23:

Oga, go for things that belongs to u and leave this food for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
She's air sign (17th February)
Im Water sign (29th February,leap year)

This my date of birth might give some families and friends on nairaland hints is from who they know.

ahhh i want to work on your case but you have to give me the year of birth so i can pull up both your charts to get the luna sign too. but first of all being born on a leap year means you are susceptible to having your fortunes changed for the worse or for the better depending on the woman you mate with. its why the olympics are played every leap year because this is the time for one person to ascend to mount olympus and for another to fall out of mount olympus. and so you are a transition soul that can get knocked out of the top, or if you meet the right partner you can ascend to the top ( things start working out for you ). but i would love the year of birth so i can delve into this case

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Halo22: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's important u settle that water spirit ooo cos they are very stubborn, though nice if u are in their good page.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kpekus nearly kill me...

I borrowed money from all my friends, including enemies self...

FireUpNow:

You made a very terrible mistake. Some women are very dangerous. Are you sure of her age of truly she is older than you? Guy use your head and do the right thing forget about steady kpekus poo. E nor dey send alert enter phone ooo
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by pinkygurl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
techWriter3:
Why get after a woman with 3 children already
Don't generalise Biko. It's called life.

My elder brother once fell in love with a single mum of one And they got happily married. She was just my brother's type of woman and all agreed, if he truly loved her, then her one baby with a man things did not work out with, should not be a factor.
Na so o, they were happily & legally married for almost four years, 3years plus. And had two kids together.
Sadly, when the last baby was barely three months old or so, not up to five months old,we lost big bro to the cold hands of death, leaving everyone devastated cry

Now, the woman is a young widow with three kids already , two for my late elder brother cry her husband. Their eldest child together was not even in kg3 when my big bro kicked the bucket. cry . The kids will grow up without knowing their father, my elder brother cry.

She is still very very young And we are praying to God in his infinite kindness & mercies to let her find happiness again. She is still very very young & l am sure she will certainly remarry again.

Sometimes, Life happens.
Pastor Adeoye of Royalty Christian centre on his wife's sad demise, also got remarried to one of Tuface's baby mama, with two kids already, for tuface. Life happens .I also know a naive teenage girl who was impregnated as a teenager and she bravely chose not to abort, like some naija girls would.
Sadly, she gave birth to twins grin. grin grin grin
Any single girl who has secretly carried out an abortion is not really better than the single mom of one or twins." Its just society double standards" grin.

Na those babes when when don abort before or guys with one or two girls who have aborted for them before, begin come out laugh single woman with baby dey vex me pass. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Stone24: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
anochuko01:
Co to a Bible believing church.

I wonder wetin carry you go meet woman wey dun born 3 already
I wonder if there is any church that did not believe in Bible, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Make she Dey her own, Born, you move ahead. Move ahead.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@Omihanifa

WE ARE BOTH CELESTIAL.

I WON'T CONTINUE WITH HER SELF. I WILL BE ON MY OWN

How old is she bro?
If she is mature enough just advise her to take care of the children she has already.
And you will now be supporting her as much as you can
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
He's mad

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
She was never plain about her birth Year, i guess she was hiding that...

But mine is 1988.

Sometimes she said she is 23 years, sometimes she said 27 years.

But mine is 29th FEBRUARY, 1988

sukkot:
ahhh i want to work on your case but you have to give me the year of birth so i can pull up both your charts to get the luna sign too. but first of all being born on a leap year means you are susceptible to having your fortunes changed for the worse or for the better depending on the woman you mate with. its why the olympics are played every leap year because this is the time for one person to ascend to mount olympus and for another to fall out of mount olympus. and so you are a transition soul that can get knocked out of the top, or if you meet the right partner you can ascend to the top ( things start working out for you ). but i would love the year of birth so i can delve into this case
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
This im confused...

Sometimes she said she is 23, sometimes 27years
MoneyMustBMade:

How old is she bro?
If she is mature enough just advise her to take care of the children she has already.
And you will now be supporting her as much as you can
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by tasalanoni(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
Wow, really interesting. Pls delve into mine too. I'd love to have that perspective on life issues too
June 8, 1992 is the date of birth..
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by zakkxx: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Can a sinner fight the devil? You will soon learn your lesson again! The bad luck never teach u a lesson! Run ooo! Take care of her and the baby! She is not a wife oo! But men why? She has three kids with the different men, what are u doing their? Repent from fornication, live a righteous life and thank be later!!
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

She was never plain about her birth Year, i guess she was hiding that...

But mine is 1988.

Sometimes she said she is 23 years, sometimes she said 27 years.

But mine is 29th FEBRUARY, 1988

one final question and i ask for a reason. are you ne, nw, se or sw part of nigeria descent ? what would you say is your tribal group ? because each tribal group has different spiritual signatures

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by TheGift: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Let Her prove to you that She has water mates. Otherwise better take your responsibility for your challenges and work on overcoming them, as many Men like you are doing on a daily basis. As the saying goes, you make your own luck. Good luck!
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by yungchop: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
one final question and i ask for a reason. are you ne, nw, se or sw part of nigeria descent ? what would you say is your tribal group ? because each tribal group has different spiritual signatures

How do I contact you bro? Please drop a number.. I really have a decision to make right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I regret settling down with a woman with 3kids ooo...

I have gotten the idea...

I will move with speed of light

So you are going to make her a 4time baby mama from 3 different men......

She should not have gotten pregnant for a single man because stories that touch will come up.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am From the South West (a typical Yoruba)
She's a Yoruba and I am Yoruba too...

sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Them no dey hear word.....
It usually because they prefer easy women....and they dont understand some of these single mothers are cheap and easy to bed because they intentionally do so to trap a man that will fund their baggages....

This one does not even have sense...struggling man wey suppose marry single woman decided to choose a woman with three children....now he will have to take care of four 5 mouth plus expenses......mission impossible

valid! cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
I initially fell in foolish Love with her , but my eyes got cleared recently...

PeachtreeReside:

So you are going to make her a 4time baby mama from 3 different men......

She should not have gotten pregnant for a single man because stories that touch will come up.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Indispensable85(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

WHAT CAN I DO?

Go and pay her bride price and everything will be okay.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by HaneefahRN(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
The woman sef no wise, can't blame you, so now she will be a single mother with 4 children from different father's.
You didn't know she has water mates before getting her pregnant abi, continue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.