Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42969 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

Lollsss

I Find this funny AF

because one of my Female friends who said this EXACT thing ended up marrying a Man of 42yrs!. cheesy cheesy

You are Still young sha.. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Demigod22: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

Just mention my name,a guy like me.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2022
jedisco:

I'm more concerned that a 35yr old man is looking to get the approval of unknown folks for something as minor like this. You are both adults. Don't live your life based on people's opinion

A 22 years old is not a minor

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ednut1(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2022
its a foolish thing to do, in ten years time will u be able to satisfy her sexually you fit don get back pain, erectile dysfunction or HBP lol. Most 22 years old babes of today still wan flex and marriage for them is heading for doom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by MasterJayJay: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Miracood2:

The question is minor, he didn't say the age is minor.

8 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Please consider a more matured lady in age and orientation. Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.
very correct
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by techWriter3: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2022
It’s very ok, infers that’s how it should be
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Jesus, Old man why are you derailing the thread with your usual trash.
I wish nairaland have a block button so I wont be seeing all your trash cry, I mean if what you are saying is sensible you dont have to keep repeating it na.
Ejoo abeg get sense small na
It won't hurt so much if you're a virgin or lost it to your husband.
It won't hurt at all if you're happy with the way you lost your virginity.
Sorry darling but the past doesn't remain in the past; it will forever hunt you.

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
I’m in my early 20’s as well and I can’t marry a man below 30yrs of age. I feel men below 30 lacks maturity and treat women harshly, they show some aggressive behaviour. If I really like someone, the first thing I do is to test his anger level by pricking him but most men in their 20’s are ever ready to fight, been a very peaceful person off here I don’t want that. So older and matured men does it for me.

I am in my Early 20's as Well... cheesy

Lolss..
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol please kindly edit this, you know why already
Vinnie2000:

I am in my Early 20's as Well... cheesy

Lolss..
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Chaos14temp: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hollybratt:
Just make sure she's not the lastborn of the family so she won't wake up one midnight and be shouting"I Want To See My Mummy"
IRMC with my kenya loud
Werey upg is not working oh
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Benwallt(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are considering, just marry that girl abeg. How old is Ned and how old is Regina?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jedisco(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Miracood2:

Read my post again..... This time, slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Babara1994(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
It’s very ok, infact that’s how it should be
So you prefer to marry a lady that is 13 years younger than you. Not just dating, but marriage.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by davien(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
This rule remains true for anything marriage. Marry who's invested in you, not your lifestyle or her own situation. There are many sensible 18-24 year olds, don't let anyone discourage you into marrying a bitter 25/30+ year old.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ghosttownboss(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
You have to be really really really really patient
That's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Mrkindness: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
At 35 I will advise you go from 28-33 you will have a peaceful home and respectful wife to called your own.

6 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by michlins(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
In all you do, don't marry her. Women need to enjoy their youth and experience the world before they settle

Don't deny her that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by babyfaceafrica: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
It's love, next!!!!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by phemmyfour: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.
In our forefathers days, the age gap used to be be up to 10yrs. It absolute ok

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

No it's not i

We go live with you for ever

Small baby can't make up is mind

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Giddiebabalaw(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
E make sense na..That's how e suppose be. Shey na evening newspaper u wan go marry before?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by fitinwell: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Very Risky
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Streett: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
As Long as Y’all got a connection….. Go for it!

Blessings
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by reason1man: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Brother, at 22yrs I doubt she is mentally ready for marriage. She probably agreed due to her present financial situation. I think a lady of 26yrs up is ideal. And try someone who is thru with school and nysc

8 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by morikee: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Perfectly normal Age is just a number
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bukatyne(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Is the 22yr old willing to give her youth to you?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by RedpillAnalyst: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Go ahead

Women's peak fertility years is between 19-25
Women's max age to have a healthy baby is 32

Don't let this Mr and mrs "I'm educated", "She's a minor" mislead you.

Leonard Di Caprio does not date anyone above 25 yet he is in 40s.

Older women are not wiser or smarter they are only more dubious and manipulative than the younger ones.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Sanchez01: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

By law, a 22-year old is an adult but I personally wouldn't recommend getting married to one. Early and mid 20's ladies are mostly disasters waiting to happen when it comes to the institution called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
As long as she's past age of 24 and best in her late 20's she's good to go

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by tctrills: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

You should flee from any girl that you need to take advice from Nairaland before marriage. If you meet the right person, you wouldn't need Nairaland's advice

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by We4all: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

You wan marry your pikin ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.