Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42979 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course, it ok if you love her and she agrees to marry you.

Absolutely, he should love her and care for her well, try to teach her how to avoid friends,cus her mind at this stage is still tender and can be manipulated by anyone ,once the whores corrupt her,forget am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.
Did you have any evidence to back this up? With wetin I don see in marriage, age does not matter.

Marrying a lady that is more than 25 years does not mean the marriage will last.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by lifenija: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.
u are mature, is she mature? Or cry baby
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ogatboy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Why do you guys bring your personal issue to social media? I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. If we say no do not marry, so you will not marry?

Marriage, relationship and love is between two people. Do you love her and does she love you? Why are you choosing to marry her? What are both of your expectations from the marriage? DO you guys trust, respect and communicate respectfully with each other?

Those are some clues for you to make your decision.

Now lets go back to why we are active on Nairaland this period, please Vote Wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by NA1RALANDER(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Imagine a man asking this useless question in the 90s ....
Oh lawd..
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by NaMe4: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nothing wrong
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bonnyhope: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is why you should marry a woman in her prime (18 -23).
If she has sense at this age, then you're sure that she will have sense for life.

Not the ones who received sense after their pvssies were badly used.

I go with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ogododo: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Nothing good pass am as long you truly love am and she gree be your wife. Make una know say na gen z and old pale wan join together.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by bonnyhope: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

Don't worry

When you enter 30
You go lower your spec

Besides, you are not even a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by MEGAdime(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
A "Millennial" getting married to a "Gen-Z"
Verdict: It will end in tears.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by akbonus: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
bhadguy6:
Judging frm ur post it seems u nd the girl haven't bond that much, I am suspecting u saw her nd find her appealing to ur standards. But if I am to advise u bros, I would say u take ur time to get to knw each other, don't rush into marriage bcus of the pressure of society. Many girls at that age are quite shallow in their heads. Don't rush into marriage.
MANY GIRLS AT HTIS AGE ARE QUITE SHALLOW IN THEIR HEADS AND REGINA DANIELS IS F**KIN* NED SERIOUSLY IN THE MIDST OF THREE OLDER WOMEN AND NO ONE IS COMPLAINING.BROS GO AHEAD,I MARRY MY WIFE AT 38 AND SHE WAS 25 AND WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 14 YEARS GOING NOW BUT SHE LOOK LIKE 22 AND I WILL BE 53 NEXT BUT I LOOK LIKE 35 THAT ALL MY MATES IN COLLEGE ARE ASKING ME WHAT IS THE SECRET,INFACT WHEN I CELEBRATED 50 YEARS BIRTHDAY MORE THAN HALF OF THE GUEST KEPT ASKING WE SURE THIS GUY IS 50?SO YOUNG MAN GO AHEAD NAD MARRY NAND ENJOY YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Passionate888: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course, it ok if you love her and she agrees to marry you.
He agreed to marry her and she loves him
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
its a foolish thing to do, in ten years time will u be able to satisfy her sexually you fit don get back pain, erectile dysfunction or HBP lol. Most 22 years old babes of today still wan flex and marriage for them is heading for doom.

Why do guys always say this thing whenever an older man goes for a younger lady?

I am asking because every other day I read how you men fire down until 100. Who is lying here? You or redpillers? grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

The existence of true love is far greater than the age difference. Goodluck cheesy
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by zakkxx: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is not ok! The prefrontal cortex of the brain mature fully at 25 years! At that point the woman is through with education, hand work business! She knows what she want! Below 25 five she don’t really know what she want! If u try it, you may regret later! Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
She's in her hoeing phase unless she's god fearing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Vulcan24(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
No it's not ok, trust me.

A girl of 22 is a wild oats. You are also in a prime age that you would need an intelligent and emotional support
A 22 year old is a liability to you. You would have to train and educate and be seriously patient with her lack of experience and immaturity
By the time the marriage is 6or7years that's if your survive her drama in the first 5years
You have won

But I doubt if you can be patient
I may be wrong if the lady is properly trained and religious

Religious in a strict manner

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by DemgadTinko: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Go and marry a 65 year old woman na.

You are 35 years old and you don't know what you need. Hian!

When you get married, you probably would ask us which time you should have sex with your wife.

HABA! CALM down na . he simply asked a question, if you don't know what to say? just keep quiet. We all need help here and there

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ogascomax: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Go ahead I am in similar situation.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by akpunda86: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

She get work or skill,fresh Puna dey sweet but with time will sour hope u can cope noting painful like marrying a woman dat adds no value to you,sex u can get anywhere but value is virtue.
So my friend wish u well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Konjiboii: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kai 22 years old fresh off the boat cunt, my guy you have taste.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by OgaDeyVex: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Grandmeister(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is why you should marry a woman in her prime (18 -23).
If she has sense at this age, then you're sure that she will have sense for life.
Not the ones who received sense after their pvssies were badly used.
That’s a big IF. Even as guys at 22 years we never sabi wetin we truly want out of life, we might think we did but time and age has shown us we know much. Now think about a 22 years old girl. Probably still battling departmental courses and all. I will not advice a man on who to marry but I know from my 30 something years experience that settling down with a 22 years old girl na bet9ja odds

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by caracas: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.
Hmmm
Funny you, a guy in his twenties is still very much a baby….you better start having sense now before it’s too late

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Bayyajidda(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
22 is a bit old, why not go for someone 18. Una go get sense by force. Keep marrying them in their hoe phase and continue fathering bastards.

Not everyone is a hoe and there's nothing like hoe phase. Hoeing has nothing to do with age.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by MansoryMX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Bro!!!!! Run ooooo! I know what I am talking about!!!! Nor try ammmmmm!!!!!!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by lordixon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

let me be honest with you. you might not enjoy your marriage with her because you won't reason alike. you will be seeing some of her displays as childish while she will be seeing you as if you are suppressing her not to live her life in any misunderstanding

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Capitalismisasc: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Simp mata tire me ooo, listen up bro follow ur heart's desires and dont look back if you luv her.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Both of you are at the peak of your SMV.
Therefore, I endorse

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by dreu2fine(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

ok bro carry so long she agrees to marry you i senior my wife with 19 years

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by missionmex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

22 can way mature than you can think of. But you know her better. The information given by you in little for me to form an opinion. But if it is based on just age 22 is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by kay29000(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

35-22 is not an issue...as long as no ody is forcing anyone.....look out for red flags. dont just marry a woman for beauty or youthfulness....

That aside

Has she graduated...?? If you are planning on funding education before marriage dont be like emeka who did the same thing....paying school fees and upkeep yet her fine boy mate was offing pant on campus...

by the time emeka's babe became a graduate of law...emeka don clock 43 years plus thanks to ASUU....

26 year old babe say emeka too old for am that the heart cannot be forced to love....and u know how women talk..." shebi its ordinary help emeka did" why is emeka trying to make it look like she mist marry him.....

LMAO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.