Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42977 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Itzlinda(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Please consider a more mature lady in age and orientation. Marriage to an 18 - 25 years old can be very challenging. I hope you survive it, if you do.
Dont advise someone wrongly. 18-25 that's the perfect to marry a lady. Anything more than that na left over you go carry.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Itzlinda:

Dont advise someone wrongly. 18-25 that's the perfect to marry a lady. Anything more than that na left over you go carry.

Do you fall into the 18-25 years category? Are you left-over?

I need to understand your sentiments

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Itzlinda(f): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
its a foolish thing to do, in ten years time will u be able to satisfy her sexually you fit don get back pain, erectile dysfunction or HBP lol. Most 22 years old babes of today still wan flex and marriage for them is heading for doom.

At 45 he can still do 1-2 hours sex romp. Unless he has health issue. A colleague in my office just married a 24 years old girl. He is 43 and a Phd holder. It is very common in northern Nigeria,
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Itzlinda(f): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
In our forefathers days, the age gap used to be be up to 10yrs. It absolute ok

It is still the same thing in the north. Southern folks dont suffer o. Na evening news paper una de marry o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Itzlinda(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Do you fall into the 18-25 years category? Are you left-over?

I need to understand your sentiments

I am a guy!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Itzlinda:

I am a guy!

So why are you misrepresented on nairaland - your sex indicates "female" on nairaland.

Anyway, in the light of recent discovery that you are male, that advice I gave earlier may be good for you too. I believe that you are still young and unmarried so ponder it too.

You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by michoim(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
And so what? Busy body everywhere...
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by DonroxyII: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
placeofallure:
My husband is 12 years older and we're fine.
Now, that's some years. It takes some woman who is mature, with sense of purpose about what she wants to be able to handle that. There's a generational gap I won't lie, can she handle it?
If the both of you will cope, it's really not in the years but your personalities. You need to create a point of convergence, something like meeting yourself in the middle to strike a balance - she will exemplify adulthood tendencies and you will act more youthfully than your real age.
You can manage don't be scared. In my marriage for instance, I'm the more mature partner, our ages regardless.
You are truly Experienced and Matured:
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Itzlinda(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

So why are you misrepresented on nairaland - your sex indicates "female" on nairaland.

Anyway, in the light of recent discovery that you are male, that advice I gave earlier may be good for you too. I believe that you are still young and unmarried so ponder it too.

You will thank me later.

I am not young, I am 29. Thanks for the advise tho.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
If the said lady is ready no problem , las las na you two go live together.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Ebymyk(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
rickleye:
As we have said many times-
No, it’s not alright. Best be age mates 25-22 or 35-30.
A lady at 22 is just coming into her own. You have sown your wild oats and are looking to settle down and she’s just a spring chicken.
What are her career goals ?
Are you sponsoring her to go to school?
Is she content with being a house wife ?
How you both interact and nurture the relationship ( start with dating her ) goes a long way. Does she feels loved and swoon “ hey honey let’s hit the club or honey you look dazzling “ than marrying her father who says “ do this or do that “ “ cook this or cook that “
Personally - relationship first ! let her hit 25 years and observe the maturity.
Finally, ask yourself were you ready to marry at 22 ?
sense too much for this your talk... Respect...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
22 is a bit old, why not go for someone 18. Una go get sense by force. Keep marrying them in their hoe phase and continue fathering bastards .

jeromestarks:

This is why you should marry a woman in her prime (18 -23).
If she has sense at this age, then you're sure that she will have sense for life.
Not the ones who received sense after their pvssies were badly used

Same topic, opposing perspectives. Lol
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wizmj4real(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

Later now you would prefer 40years
It's difficult to see a lady with choice and without confusion

God help your desire
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Itzlinda:

I am not young, I am 29. Thanks for the advise tho.

Oh come on, 29 years old man is still a young man.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by y3mi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course, it ok if you love her and she agrees to marry you.
Are you in your early, mid or late twenties. I so wanna marry a virgin!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by radiance26(f): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Give her more time,22yrs is still in the making.There is more in marriage.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Collins87: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Marry her, she's good for you.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by efficiencie(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.

If she is in your life to help you and not fleece you of your money then she is good and if you are in her life to love her and take care of her like you will one day give account and not cheat on her at the slightest provocation then you are good to go!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Tqw1: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Early grave
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by 2buffagain(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Leonardo di Caprio breaks up with any woman as soon as she turns 25. But not every one is Leo.

Ask yourself why you are marrying her.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by cyntobless(f): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2022
She is still very young and may not
give the marriage her best now,

You will need allot of patience , endurance, ready to teach and correct her ,till she is mentally matured.

I do not know her,but if you see mental maturity in her then,go ahead.

And you must be watchful,make guys no go dey nack her .

Am a married woman,I know what am saying,if you want to marry now ,if you can consider 29-30 ,your problems no go too much

Please is it okay.

I just want to get it right.[/quote]
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by djphish(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
I don't think it's bad.
My girl is 22 and I'm 38. We've been together for 4yrs now and I'm planning to tie the knot with her next year. She's done with school although waiting for nysc now.
I'm not her first but the 3rd guy she's dating and she's cool with my age.
I've spoken with her elder sisters(behind her) telling them of my intention to marry her and they are okay with it.
She's mature to a fault, trust me they're scarce cos I suffer before she gree for me. Na correct woman/wife material I get so.
So bro follow your heart after all life na risk.
Good luck
P.S we hardly see cos she's in ph and I'm in lag.. she hates coming to see me cos I never tell her people anything (as in bride prize). Even if she comes to lag, she stays for maximum of 4 days and she's back to pH.
So said if I want her to stay for long I should come see her folks.. she's so matured

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by phemmyfour: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Itzlinda:

It is still the same thing in the north. Southern folks dont suffer o. Na evening news paper una de marry o grin grin grin
It's not our fault that we see education as first priority
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by BlackMan6969(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well, ain't nothing wrong with that, as long as u can cope with all d childish bullshit she'll b throwing at u. I am 30 & prefer women within d range of 27-35.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by achimendy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

My guy did thesame thing this year, and they're happily married with the wife pregnant.

So go on bro, just make sure say the girl head dey house o.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by placeofallure(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
You are truly Experienced and Matured:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by 198800Mam(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
ITbomb:
If she is through with school (or about to) and has at least one skill (sewing, hair stylist, makeup, ICT etc) please do marry her and grow together in love

Well said kip it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.