Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. (42975 Views)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
ednut1:
men like to console themselves. In my 20s i dey do 4 rounds easily. But now 4 rounds na stress. My friend who is a pharmacist said younger looking men are the ones coming to buy enhancement drugs lol. Only few men will be able to fire well till they reach 60s.

Sure they do. But nature and reality is there for everybody. grin grin

kay29000:

The guy exaggerated a bit, guys in their 40s and 50s are still okay, although it isn't like when you're in your 20s. But you can still do 2-3 rounds and keep up with most girls.

But by 60s is when to do two rounds becomes almost impossible. But some men defy this with good diet and exercise.

Very true. More reason they slump in hotel rooms.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Parachoko: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wallade:

Yes, there is no guarantee that anything will last however, we are looking at the best possible situation that can translate into sustainable marriage.

Younger ladies tend to be erratic, unstable, adventurous, fun-filled, demanding emotionally and easily given to disputes and temptations.
You have a right to your opinion, but I don't agree with it base on marriage have seen.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Allisgud: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is good to marry a girl at her prime 22 years old no bad that is if she is ready for marriage,cos the more woman old for house the many boyfriend's she go don go through,the more backing she go don collect plus abortion,she go come end up with a dilapidated body for one guy
Baba God abeg I put my future wife for ur hands make another man no see her except me

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by MadamExcellency: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Don't try that nonsense unless you are a Muslim.

A girl at hoeing period and more importantly a Nigerian at 22 years of age is not ripe for marriage in Soithern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kog45(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Palmyra:
Wahala dey o! My neighbour 46 has already impregnated a 19 years old girl, heading to East for marital rights, na every night we dey settle wahala for them.
Yes you go settle wahala tire...I remember one of my Igbo friends that went to east then to pick 18 years old beautiful wife.Oh my God,settling down the lady turned to another thing,playing with her mates who are still with their parents in the neighborhood.She was married as a virgin but messed up dating a boy in his 20s in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Tegabadguy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:
Please kindly advise me if it is okay.

I am a guy of 35 years considering a lady for marriage who is 22 years.

Please is it okay.

You are free to criticize.

I just want to get it right.
yes is okay
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Wallade(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
You have a right to your opinion, but I don't agree with it base on marriage have seen.

Okay.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by noble2faith(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
Minimum of 10yrs, I don’t want to ever stop been a baby before my man. �

I dey here o. In fact I go wear diapers for u sef grin
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by GloriousGbola: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Why do guys always say this thing whenever an older man goes for a younger lady?

I am asking because every other day I read how you men fire down until 100. Who is lying here? You or redpillers? grin

fire down is a wide spectrum na - from premature ejaculation to hitting it for an hour

a man is guaranteed to nut 95% of the time. and that is what counts tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by compton11(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

how is it not okay?

Okay go enjoy your lovely wife
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kog45(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Don't try that nonsense unless you are a Muslim.

A girl at hoeing period and more importantly a Nigerian at 22 years of age is not ripe for marriage in Soithern Nigeria.
Yes you are right and more reason we have many broken homes in the north cos they married them in their teens.

Truly not easy to marry a southern lady between 18-24 years of age.I met my wife at 18 and damn ready but need to have courtship of 5 years,the reason was that I don't want story like he manipulate me cos I discovered most young girls always regretting married older guys but guy with mature minds should be able to handle young girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Johel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

The babe will still be promiscuous...get a more mature lady of 27-30years.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Bayyajidda(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
kay29000:

Trust me, there is something called the hoe phase... And most (not all) naija girls go through this phase between 18-24. Trust me on this one. Yes, they can still be sleeping around after 24,but you see that age bracket of 18-24, the things most girls do can make their fathers cry all night.

Not absolutely true. Married a lady of 23, she is nothing close to hoe phase.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Jungleluv5: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Go ahead love is no barear for age if you love her and she loves you
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Phaantom22: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Before nko, how many years old did you want to marry? Most important thing is sense of willingness and love.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Kpboy1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.

Hmmmn but honestly where are the guys in their late 20's that are matured wholistically? They are few except with good background. Then again, maturity wise, ask females experience dating such
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Exceed15: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Are you Insinuating the age bracket is too wide? It will shock u after she drops one child , she would blow up and look older.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by ivolt: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

A 22 years old is immature.
Yes, she is an adult, but maturity is much more than legal age.
If possible, extend the marriage for at least 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by chinae(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

I wish you are getting it right, don't know her level of metal alertness and maturity. Most girl at that age go into wedding in love but while growing will start a shift in their paradigm.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Not absolutely true. Married a lady of 23, she is nothing close to hoe phase.

As I said, not all, but most. You're just thr lucky one.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Originalsly: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Age difference in this case is not a problem. It's about maturity.... and the fact that you don't know if it's OK.. and you're asking because you don't want to make mistake tells me you match her maturity... or she may be even more matured than you. You are interested in marrying her..... is she interested in marrying you?.... or it doesn't matter?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by missuzoma: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
You're too old for her; an age gap of 11 years is much. By the time you're sixty and beginning to lose sexual vigour fast, she'll be just 49.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by GeneralBuhari: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
michlins:
In all you do, don't marry her. Women need to enjoy their youth and experience the world before they settle

Don't deny her that

Women do not need to hoe around.

Naturally, they don't really have that liberty.

Before you know it, their time is past and you will have another evening newspaper to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
It’s very ok, infact that’s how it should be
be my wife. I'm the CEO of akin waters ltd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by CheapHomes1: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

Except this is another fictional wriite up, seems you don't even know why you want to marry the lady.
Don't disturb people on nairaland with this type of questions. Go and meet Ned nwoko and Regina for advise.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
No,but i love at least 4-5yrs differences,what about you?
how old are you
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by kologba: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

if u na marry 22.. na evening news paper u wan marry...wey full everywhere now....my brother go on
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by Funkeymaster(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
My brother is ok, but you have to be strong oooo. don't complain on everything she do rather correct her, but believe me you will keep correcting, they are the best, catch them young and groom them. goodluck to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Really!,to me 10yrs is too much,i can't marry a guy above 30 for now,i'm still in my early 20's so i probably need a guy in his late 20's.
very you will change it to 30s. no be una
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by sslcrypt: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogakamwu:

Please is it okay.

well as long the parents are fine with it and she is ok with it.

My uncle is 13 years older than his wife and they have been together for 28 years now.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by neztar: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
michlins:
In all you do, don't marry her. Women need to enjoy their youth and experience the world before they settle

Don't deny her that
how old was your wife when you got married
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by jeromestarks: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

That’s a big IF. Even as guys at 22 years we never sabi wetin we truly want out of life, we might think we did but time and age has shown us we know much. Now think about a 22 years old girl. Probably still battling departmental courses and all. I will not advice a man on who to marry but I know from my 30 something years experience that settling down with a 22 years old girl na bet9ja odds
I grab your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Body Transformation Of A Female Fitness Trainer In 5 Months (Photos) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.