Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Aristos And Our Campus Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (11001 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / Girls Using Jaz On Aristos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Ohikhuare(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
Wao! I think most of our young girls are cash crazy, and they will go all out to sleep with any man for money, the MAIN reason so many of the so called university girls who are turning into prostitute have become aristos. Meanwhile, they have forgooten that the man the are running after will not marry them, but will still fall back to th eyoung man. Make una continue, one day, monkey go, go market, and it will not come back. Anyhow, there pussy will hot.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by carnal: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
this whole aristo thing depends solely on you, i hv also heard people who said they did it out of curiosity,but in my own case i felt i had a choice even though my parents were dead broke at the time i was in the university,i had an opportunity to cut the show with these "so called sugar mummy" i think i was 18 while she was 39 at that time, i am 6ft 3inches talls with muscular body too,so i had alot of females even student just wanting to be my friend, i decided otherwise and i did alot of small jobs (e.g bus conductor,worked at internet cafe,taught students like me extra moral classes etc) i even wrote gce,waec and even school exams for people (though another bad option) but i guess it was better than cutting it with one "MAMA" as she fondly called then, yet i graduated when 21 with a first class and broke a record set in engineering in my school as far back as 1984, i work in one of the 4 biggest multinational oil and gas company in the world today, i am married with a kid and i don't hv any regrets for taking the decisions i made then,it was rough but i stood and today i am winner who can afford those things he could never hv dreamt off ordinarily, we all can make a difference only if we are willing and willing in a positive way too.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by nduleme(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
Internet Cafe in 1984?, Haba oga,
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Bolarge(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
nduleme:

Internet Cafe in 1984?, Haba oga,
The record he claims to have broken was set in 1984 if I understand his post clearly.

carnal:

yet i graduated when 21 with a first class and broke a record set in engineering in my school as far back as 1984,
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by carnal: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
@bolarge u are right, the record i broke in engineering was set in 1984 and ,

@nduleme, try to see good things in others and yours will come too, don't always think everyone who comes on nairaland is either hv got noting to do or just passing time, i am the type who wants to use my testimony to encourage others i worked very hard to secure my grades i am not ajebota i was a complete aje kpako,leaving from hand to mouth(did i rememebr to mention that i even farmed while in school to pay my fees?) and today i am reaping it good with the Grace and Mercy of God i even broke the jinx of poverty in my lineage you might not accept it but it's a fact.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by diva90: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2012
i like older men sha, not just for the money but because of the care and love the are willing to show towards we young ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.