Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Aristos And Our Campus Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies (10998 Views)

10 Reason Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men (aristos) / Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / Girls Using Jaz On Aristos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Orikinla(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2006
Micklplus,
Orikinla i agree with you on some of the points and dakmanzero but, i am sooooo sure that, ORIKINLA is not an aristo but an OSHOMO

The only way an Oshomo will not become an Aristo is if God holds him back.

Since my darling graduated from Unilag, I stopped going there. Then two new girlfriends are now in the university and I am wedding very very soon. So, it is not going to be easy to refuse the temptations of becoming an Aristo.

I don't blame Aristos.
I blame the campus babes.
Because, if babe does not open her door, you cannot enter.

How can you explain the mentality of a younger babe swearing that you can never dump her and you don't want to break her heart.

There are a few good men.

Personally, I want to be a polygamist.
Ten wives should be okay.

There are more women than men. That is why there are so many single ladies desperately looking for husbands and I do feel sorry for them.

Aristos and Oshomos or playboys are only answering the call of nature.

Why should many husbands become Aristos if their wives have what the campus babes can offer?

I have seen some wives and I feel sorry for their husbands. Because, after marriage most women give up on keeping in shape and they sag and drag. And their husbands want to be excited and not depressed.

A man recently suffered a massive heart attack and died when the very fat wife wanted to surprise him by wearing a thong!

If you see many married women at the beach, you will feel like vomiting.
Flat boobs, big tummies and massive legs.

Women should do their best do keep in shape and sexy to keep their husbands from becoming Aristos.

If you fat and shapeless women need help, contact me. grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Thagodfada(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2006
i am sick i tired of people comparing women in naija to women abroad when it comes to this "Aristo" thing. We have a popular saying in Nigeria, " Na condition make crayfish bend". If the girls abroad experience similar conditions as most naija girls, they would have no choice but to date Aristos too.
Don't get me wrong, i am not condoning the idea but, people, lets take a closer look at the whole thing. We are talking about a contry that has lost almost all its moral fiber. A country were 419 is glorified and nobody cares how you got your money. A country where if you graduate from college today, you already know you wont get a job.
desperate times calls for desperate measures. Most (and i do mean most) of these girls date Aristo because they can't paid the price of not dating them (which is starvation, homelessness, depression, suicidal thoughts, you name it).
until we can provide similar conditions for women in Nigeria and those abroad, i don't want to hear this stupid comparism of Naija girls at home and women abroad. Abroad, women have a choice whereas in Nigeria we still leave in a society that treats women as second class citizens (slaves, if i may).

If it is that easy to gt a job in Nigeria and it is so rosy, how come most young guys turn to armed robbery and the police join them too? (cos policeman dey hungry too)
The whole country has lost its moral fiber and we are attacking the ones that can't fend for themselves. What about guys who date older women for their money (i know a few of them. Taju, okonkwo, ismaila look out o!)

Once again, i am not saying i condon the idea, but for those of my sisters that are doing it for lack of other options to survive, Sisters i say Aluta Continua!! Fight on.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by kimba(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2006
hhmmm

Aristo, Aristo,

I just hope someone is not bearing that name in real life, because the yabees will be too much grin

On a more serious note:

@orikinla
Your relationship-vitae is quite interesting, grin

And as i can see, the general observation is that any older guy seen with a younger girl is an Aristo, well i dont know too much, but
1) What name are the Aristo-girls called, as in whats their own name, for girls going around with Aristos? Aristas?
2) If the man is not married, is he still an Aristo? it might happen that he's a widower and you dont expect a 40yr old man to go pick a 40yr old woman as his new wifey, abi, im not saying all nigerian men(Aristos) are widowers o, that would be a serious problem then, dont you think, grin
3) What if it was a working-class young woman thats seen dating an older guy, like lets say 15+yrs age difference between the two? is the guy still an Aristo?

If we blame it all on poverty, lack of finances here and there, then are we condoning their loose moral status, i think this Aristo thing is a picture of the moral status of our Univ. girls. In fact, once you see them, u know they are in the University, and you'll know they aint got no virtures.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ Thagodfada
I don't think it's fair to compare both worlds cuz the conditions differ, but women have a choice--nobody's forcing them to date older men! it's onething if you're trying to help your family or whatever, and you see it as a means to an end (which is bad, cuz you're still wrecking another man's home), but when chics are buying into the fad of what they see on TV?? please! give me a break! when i went to Nigeria i tripped, mind you, i'm not here because my parents are swimming in money o! i pay my tuiton and stuff. On campus here, where our roads are smooth etc, we wear trainers and jeans to class, at least i do, when i have presentations and stuff i dress formally, in Nigeria girls are wearing high heels 24/7 on those bad roads!! the dress code is horrible!!! ladies showing off too much flesh, someone told me "abi that's how they dress on TV!!"

So don't say it's condition that's carrying them there, some cases yes, in most--it's oju kokoro! pure greed!! i have friends that attend college back home, i'm sure they don't have aristos! my best friend works in a primary school and goes to LASU at the same time, it can be done. Let's quit trying to blame poverty for the greed of our young ladies. Ladies need to take up some responsibility too--have some self worth.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by ramono(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2006
In my opinion, an 'aristo' is a senior male who dates a younger lady in exchange for gifts and money. He could rage from 5 years to 30 or 40 years older than her. The bottom line is that the relationship is all about the money. Usually, the 'aristo' can afford to live like this due to his office and/or social status.

Those Nairaland members outside Nigeria may not appreciate how widespread the aristo phenomenon is. It exists in most higher institutions in Nigeria.

It is true that there is poverty in Nigeria, but there are places that make Ajegunle look like heaven eg Darfur, some parts of India and Bangladesh. Furthermore, some of these young ladies actually come from comfortable homes. However, driven by a desire for material acquisition such as fashion, trendy gadgets etc, they condescend to the aristo line and by so doing, lose all dignity and jeopardise their future.

Their male counterparts in university know them and note them. Consequently, you have scenarios like this-'Dele, the girl you are dating was in UNILAG with me and spent her 5 years frolicking with aristos'. I have seen instances like this where ladies lose would be suitors because of their past. Additionally, many ladies acquire STDs and HIV from these aristos, who someitmes engage them in preversive acts.

However, like Orikinla has said, it is their choice.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ Ramono
True word!! very true!
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by bwaylu: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2006
girls in naija dont get student loans or state benefits or opportunities to have part time work without having a masters degree so they look for opportunities to live the life they see in the media. the only way they can see to achieve this is to date very rich old men who can provide the cash without the stress you would get from a younger guy
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by kimba(m): 4:19am On Apr 21, 2006
@dearzi

[size=18pt]pls tell them o, [/size] grin

in Nigeria girls are wearing high heels 24/7 on those bad roads!! the dress code is horrible!!! ladies showing off too much flesh, someone told me "abi that's how they dress on TV!!"

Many are even more gorgeously dressed than their teachers, in fact many times, its impossible to tell if one is a student or not, coz when you see someone in night-club clothes at 12noon, you begin to wonder whether she has just taken leave from night duty(but then you remember its 12noon), or maybe shes going for night duty(you still remember its 12noon). The only possible place she can be going is S C H O O L!!!!!! wink
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dela(m): 5:43am On Apr 21, 2006
you are still wondering about aristo,prostitution is now an institution.it is a norm in this present age.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by chinani(f): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2006
I don't know what to think. This is distressing. embarassed When I next travel, I'll have to take note of it myself. Thank you Thagodfada, Dearzi, bwalyu, ramono for answering my questions & shedding some light.

But, are people alarmed b/c this phenomenon exists or b/c they have an idealized concept of the "advanced" Western world? I'm asking b/c I hear lots of references to abroad.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2006
yeah thank you to all of you ! dearzi, ramono,thagodfada,bwalyu chinani ! tell them and let them know ! i am suprised and shocked shocked as some people are glorifying this ARISTOISM !
What is bad is bad, there are no other names for "BAD"
Cheers  wink
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2006
dude.

no-one is glorifying aristoism.

There is something called objectivity- you may want to look into it.

It means learning to look at a problem from more than just one dogmatic view.

Determining the true cause of something, rather than just shouting 'EVIL PEOPLE! DEVIL PEOPLE! GREED! CORRUPTION! BAD GOVERNMENT! NO MORAL FIBER! THA PITS O HELL!!!!!!!' does not mean you condone the activity.

If we determine the true cause of something that is identified as a problem, or even determine whether it IS a problem or not, we gain more than just sitting here and damning the rest of the world to Hell.

Dont treat discussions as if they are fights or competitions to see how many people can 'glorify' their own point of view. They are forums where all parties can benefiot from multiple points of view. And if you are unwilling to consider an alternate point of view, you are merely holding everyone back.

My personal opinion is that the dating-older-men-only phenomenon is a simple direct consequence of the situation here. And most girls that you would call aristo chicks are merely dating people they see as suitable for themselves. Dude, I graduated and started working at a relatively young age. I'm already driving a nice car and living on my own etc-etc, but once a girl learns I am no more than 1 or 2 years older than her she runs a mile! Because 'young man' equals 'man who will not marry you before you begin to whither away'. I dont care anyway, and I dont beef the Aristo's either. I still have MUCH more money to make myself, so if they want to flenjor they can! I just wont be joining em cheesy

PS: the sugerdaddy/alhaji phenomenon is NOT the same as 'aristoism' as you call it. That can hardly be seen as 'dating', so pls dont confuse the two!

and @kimba: the word aristo comes from Aristocrat. Should be self-explanatory from there.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by micklplus(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
dakmanzero:

dude.

no-one is glorifying aristoism.

There is something called objectivity- you may want to look into it.

It means learning to look at a problem from more than just one dogmatic view.

Determining the true cause of something, rather than just shouting 'EVIL PEOPLE! DEVIL PEOPLE! GREED! CORRUPTION! BAD GOVERNMENT! NO MORAL FIBER! THA PITS O HELL!!!!!!!' does not mean you condone the activity.

If we determine the true cause of something that is identified as a problem, or even determine whether it IS a problem or not, we gain more than just sitting here and damning the rest of the world to Hell.

Dont treat discussions as if they are fights or competitions to see how many people can 'glorify' their own point of view. They are forums where all parties can benefiot from multiple points of view. And if you are unwilling to consider an alternate point of view, you are merely holding everyone back.

My personal opinion is that the dating-older-men-only phenomenon is a simple direct consequence of the situation here. And most girls that you would call aristo chicks are merely dating people they see as suitable for themselves. Dude, I graduated and started working at a relatively young age. I'm already driving a nice car and living on my own etc-etc, but once a girl learns I am no more than 1 or 2 years older than her she runs a mile! Because 'young man' equals 'man who will not marry you before you begin to whither away'. I don't care anyway, and I don't beef the Aristo's either. I still have MUCH more money to make myself, so if they want to flenjor they can! I just wont be joining em cheesy

PS: the sugerdaddy/alhaji phenomenon is NOT the same as 'aristoism' as you call it. That can hardly be seen as 'dating', so please don't confuse the two!

and @kimba: the word aristo comes from Aristocrat. Should be self-explanatory from there.

Good talk !

Fine, you want us to look at things from different angle as to why they are doing what they are doing, right?

Aristoism ! thats the only option? of course, you'll agree with me that, they can explore other avenue to solve their problems instead of exploring PROSTITUTION in the highest order !
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by chinani(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2006
But I thought Aristo came from a Yoruba word. Is it the same meaning as the world ARIZTOS? There's a Naija magazine named that here in yankee.

Thanks dakmanzero for shedding more light.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2006
well, micklplus, thats the issue.

they CAN explore other avenues.

but considering the situation, they probably WON'T.

so the question now is, how can we change the situation so that this is no longer a problem?

personally, I don't see it as a problem for the young guys. The simple solution is for them to forget about women and face their studies when in school. I dont consider it wise for a man to marry when in school, and Uni is such stress (at least in Science, Unilag) that a girlfriend will be nothing more than a major drawback.

Graduate, then u wont have any problem with aristos any more!
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Chinani
On the issue of whether people are alarmed--it'll be hard to say; i would guess they are. I heard sometime back it was in the papers where even our Nigerian media had to cry out to parents to see the state of the daughters. It's growing larger everyday, and i'm sure more homes are suffering because of this phenomenon, and that's why there's so much attention to it--it's big!!!

when you're going to Nigeria, just go with the mind not to be intimidated.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2006
Forget all the labels and tags.

If you love hotties and crave to lay them, the best place to find them is the campus.
College girls are the most wanted everywhere.
They can rock you around the clock.

Naturally our sexuality influences our personality.

Last Easter Monday P-Square performed in our Nigeria LNG Estate on Bonny Island and all the hotties came to the show dressed to date and to mate any dude they like or can afford their fees.

Ugly men pay hotties for sex, whereas hotties give themselves to fine guys gratis.
I have never given all the hotties I have known gifts or money for going out with me.
Infact, they have given me more gifts than I have given them. And they collect from the older Aristos to give to their lovers.

I knew many campus babes who collected gifts and cash from Aristos and gave them to their campus boyfriends.

I was in the regular company of about 6 campus hotties who always met and stayed in the duplex left for the daughters of one Igwe in Lagos. They were students of the University of Port Harcourt. Girls from rich families and they still dated older married men for the fun of it and collected money from them to buy gifts for their campus boyfriends.

One prominent rich engineer in Nigeria paid one of them N10,000 just for a kiss and a hug. And having sex fetched more.

I have befriended the young and old women who are among the hottest and rchest ladies in Nigerian social circles. So, in most cases, they just want to have fun.
Many of them love tall and attractive men who are very romantic and fun to be with.
Massage their egos and tickle their fancies. Teach them new tricks in sexual intercourse. Because, many married men and women don't know how to make love.
Many women have complained to me.
One Nigerian pastor prefers blowjobs. And the wife complained that she hated it when he ejaculated inside her mouth.
Another woman told me that her husband made love to her like a log of wood.

These are true life experiences of men and women in Nigeria.

If any campus hottie offers me good time and I like her , only God can hold me back from giving her the fun of the century.

Time is going. We are all getting older with every passing second.
The best days of your life are when you are in the university or other higher institution.
And once you graduate, it is all over.

Millions of people still miss the freedom of campus life.

The only reason why I am not a gigolo or playboy is my commitment to Christianity.
Because, I love pretty women and I love to show them how much I love them on the bed or anywhere there is space.

No hypocrisy.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Ib(f): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2006
I remember when i was in Uniport! Now there's a funny divide in that school. The jambitos and the "slackers" stayed in the hostels and the bigger girls stayed in the village .The village was considered to be better cos it was a better standard of living ie ur own space instead of sharing one tiny room with 15 other girls, a decent toilet instead of "blocking" in the open space of the hostel in the night  after the male visitors have left and a generator instead of perpetually living in darkness in the hostel.

Now every babe's dream was to stay in the village. But a room in a nice estate in the village is not cheap. As at the time i was there, a room cost about N40,000 a semester which was not moi-moi at all. What's a girl to do, in a society where the parents of an average student were seperated or divorced, or the mom or dad didnt have a job or enough to provide the kind of money or the general hardship of nigeria was the factor. The only solution - to follow aristos.

Then i moved to Unilag - a whole new culture, at least in lag, some babes especially jambites or those ex queen's college girls or ISS or Fgc shagamu girls went out with the so-called club boys or kings college boys or big mens children. The rest of us,well,  what to do? It was in Unilag that i witnessed mothers coming to school to collect money from their daughters. It was in unilag i saw girls of 24 paying for the school fees of their youngers ones. 

Well to end my little story; the cause of girls following aristos are as follows:-

Poverty
The need for girls to feel among, especially in lagos where apperance is crucially important
The insecurity and inferiority complex of boys in campus, not coming forward to approach and ask these girls out

But most importantly, you cannot ignore the fact that the Nigerian society has created this problem. Look at the jamb crisis, the poverty, the bad roads, armed robbery, corruption, 419, indiscipline and all the other vices in our country.

No one has a right to single out girls and call them prostitutes. ARISTO Following is just one of the many problems Nigeria has
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Orikinla(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2006
Ib,
It was in Unilag that i witnessed mothers coming to school to collect money from their daughters. It was in unilag i saw girls of 24 paying for the school fees of their youngers ones.

True observation.

One beautiful Unilag graduate once complained to me how her mother asked her for N10,000 (ten thousand naira) and she was wondering how the mother expected her to get the money.

Most Nigerian parents are actually "pimps".

Campus guys of yesteryears are the Aristos of today.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by kimba(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2006
@Orikinla

I like your openness. You sound like a ladies man wink no offense,

@Ib
The rest of us,well, what to do? It was in Unilag that i witnessed mothers coming to school to collect money from their daughters. It was in unilag i saw girls of 24 paying for the school fees of their youngers ones.

U mean that? I can see, the situation has gone really far, that means those mothers know what they hell their daughters are doing, and are encouraging them. Those mothers might even be referring Aristos to their daughters sef? na wah o, shocked shocked shocked this news na new dimension. I wonder what kinda lifestyle those mothers lived in school themselves, thats if they went to school , and its this youth that we call the future of Nigeria tomorrow?

Nigeria has not even started?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by stellyn: 3:37am On Apr 24, 2006
This happens to be one of the nicest thread i have seen. my opinion is simple but logical, Aristo like they cal them is only a way to supplement for what they believe they lack and what they want to get. i really have to blame some parent for this outspread of Aristo in Naija. i have seen two cases. One is an osuites who shares whatever she gets from an aristo with her mother, even if she gets two gold, they both split it into two and i have also seen another case of an osuite aswell whose mother took to an herbalist for a charm/juju that would make men run around her daughter and promised that if it works that her daughter would bring 25 girls to do the same knowingfully well that all these 25 would pay and they must promise to bring some amount of girls too! can you imagine that? it is becoming more dangerous for men and guys, since its an open source/market, everyone is trying to sell their market and they are ready to go extra miles to get their customers, STD and AIDs is not the ultimate i would say because like this girls wey go baba place come back i sure they have more to give than just STD. There are some holes men shouldnt be eager to dig. Ladies Respect your self, for a country like nigeria anyway we just keep shouting, "there are other things they could do to make their money". i need someone to start giving me these other things they can do? for a beautiful girl to work in just a business center, the manager wants to date her, for a lady to sell pure water, the delivery man go want date am, for her to teach successfully in a primary school, the headmaster abi na principal go want enter am or make her life miserable, haba, it is so hard for girls to stay so firm in a country like ours.

I really dont blame them even though its drags them close to the unknown, only those who has fallen victims would know what this means. In the hearts of these ladies, they know no peace but they just must survive, i am so sure 99 percent of them would rather want to do without having an aristo, if the society is quite encouraging, but a society who prefers to have more of touts and illiterates. dont be suprised at what you get.

Shit Business they say is a serious business but you must use your head and work hard (even though the person wey they slip with plenty baba at a time dey work hard too bcus he no easy at all, all them kini to dey gbona but them no get choice.). "i speak my mind and i go still speak more" like rugged man say, hate me or love me,

peace or war. grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by zarah(f): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2006
my dear having sex for money is labour in itself, and it is ur sweat you are eating. shikenan!!!
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by zarah(f): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2006
men are not the only users here.
so you must mean they both use each other for wat they can get, afterall the chicks arent aimless.
being with a man cos of money, sounds like working ur butts off too to me, my dear dats husling too.
if i am working my butts off and husling to make ends meet, by working 9-5 in the office then the girl walking the streets of being with an aristo can say i got there with my sweat too.
so wats the point?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2006
Well put, @Zarah. I'll take it a step further, though.

Oftentimes people forget a simple part of the equation: a woman selling her body is not neccesarily a victim. Sex is not a singular act of giving: both sides give and recieve in equal measure. The man usually pays to compensate the woman for the greater risk (not of contracting an STD,of that they are equally at risk, but rather of getting pregnant), however nowadays with family planning methods in place, that risk is greatly mitigated.

The fools in the men-paying-for-sex equation are, in my opinion, the men. The girl gets to have sex AND get money AND get wined and dined AND wear what she wants, all for NOTHING!!! The man however is convinced he is too ugly to get a girl to agree to sleep with him for nothing, so he decides to part with his hard-earned cash.

Finally, there is the IMPORTANT distinction between the aristo babe phenomenon and the sugardaddy/alhaji phenomenon. One is HUMAN TRAFFICKING and SEXUAL SLAVERY and has NOTHING IN COMMON with aristoism except for the fact that the men are older and money is changing hands. The girls in this case are VICTIMS and in many cases never see the money they earn, it all goes to the love-vendor-mummy or whoever. Aristo girls are privileged. they CHOOSE their aristos THEMSELEVES, if a girl prefers guys who are handsome, or doesnt care if say he  resemble cockroach hegg for face as far as hin get moni for pocket, at the end its HER choice. And many aristo chicks know how to extract every penny they can for the minimum amount of sex. Afterall orikinla talked of one that got 10 grand for a hug and kiss, what the hell is THAT all about?

I hope u know that if u go against aristos the first persons to burn u alive will be the aristo chicks.

Many girls that are anti-aristo are probably intelligent, getting good grades in school, or privileged to study abroad/ come from wealthy families. Many aristo chicks are as dull as brass and know nothing more than how to flaunt themselves in front of men. The choice was simple: sell akara/oranges and get harassed by bus conductors, or sell sex and get harrased by ministers of state. w00t?!!

Disclaimer: As I said earlier on, before some ppl brand me a supporter of all things evil and an emissary of satan himself, these facts are simply factual observation and do not indicate whether or not I am in support of aristoism. My personal opinion is that it is ONLY the women who are entitled to an opinion on whether or not to support it, and men have no business controlling what they do or choose not to do.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2006
Aristos have helped many girls to graduate with good results and also helped them to get good jobs.

If we should preach right and wrong here, let us show good examples ourselves.

You choose who to love or who to fxxk.
Everybody has a price in cash or kind.

Many girls and ladies sneer at call girls, but they are only hypocrites. Because, most girls or ladies going out with men receive their rewards.
No romance without finance.

If you cannot afford even the means of transportation, you cannot date any girl or woman.

Who pays the bills calls the shots.

We call it Sex Merchandise.

Those who patronize prostitutes are mostly those who cannot afford to keep regular girlfriends or mistresses.

99% of babes and ladies are exchanging their sexual possessions for relationships.
Marriage is also a relationship. And if you cannot afford to marry her, she won't marry you. So, she is actually for sale.

EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
dude.

Posts like this are eroding ya credibility o

people who don't read your earlier posts will just assume you are a person supporting/justifying prostitution with no good reason

Many people will respond passionately/emotionally to statements like 'everybody has a price'

besides you yourself gave examples of girls going out with u without demanding anything in return.

This post just makes that statement sound like shameless self-praise rather than the insightful counter-example it once was!

Kind of like 'all girls have their price, but I, orikinla, am SUCH A BAD GUY that this chick was SO HOT FOR ME that she demanded NOTHING AT ALL!' obviously this is wrong, but it is the impression that is now being given,

just thot I should mention it,
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
@Dakmanzero and Orikinla

Hey, do you guys have pictures, i'd really like to see what you look like, cuz despite what your arguments are, they're very brilliant. So, i'd like to put a face to the writings--if it's not too much to ask.

But in truth, we all have our prices, it just depends on how you want to see it, and what the angle is, I'm a Christian and Christ still had to pay for my redemption--that's a price! so, it's not all that bad, it just so much as to what's being bought here.

I watched a movie on Saturday "Human Trafficking" i think it was the most disturbing movie i've watched in a long time, young girls of 10-14, if they were that old, kidnapped for the sex market. Young ladies of under 22 being tricked into coming to the US only to be converted to sex slaves--it was disturbing, and i'm still haunted by some of the things i saw some of them go through.

Aren't some of these aristo chics being abused by the men they choose to sleep with?? i don't get it!! i find it hard to wrap my mind around, the only thing i can do is thank God i don't have parents who'd push me into anything like that.

@Orikinla
You seem to be able to comprehend this aristoism, let's say, hypothetically, you're an aristo and you're having a relationship with girls as young as your daughter, how'd you feel? won't it be like sleeping with your own child i know things are hard, but i still can't understand why that should be an option.

I don't think all aristo chics are dumb o!! some are really smart to be able to keep all men in check and do whatever it is they do
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dakmanzero(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
@dearzi, I didn't say they were dumb or stupid, merely 'dull' in the academic sense. Shrewdness and cunning are not neccesarily akin to literary or logical ability. A girl who finds linear algebra and vector spaces confusing can still be very capable of cock-teasing her professor of mathematics into bankruptcy and public disgrace!

And 'tis flattering of you to ask for pictures, but given the nature of some of my comments in the past (just look at my posting history), I expect you will understand my desire to keep dakmanzero seperate from my day-to-day persona! grin
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by lovelyS(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2006
Thanks 2 ORIKINLA, DARKMANZO, DEARZI and others 4 there great effort 2 make this topic more interesting 2 read, if i could blame anybody @all, i will blame our GOVT 10times b/4  the so call Aristars(Aristo ladiez), Believe me or live it, 99.9 of this Aritos are connected 2 the Govt in one way or the other.what i'm really saying here is that most of the Aristos will directly on indirectly fall in the following .

PRESIDENCY
          STATE GOVT/AGENT
          LOCAL GOVT/AGENT
          MINISTERING
          HOUSE OF SENATE.
etc

They r using our money 2 ruin the career of our young campus ladies,can't they help without sleeping with them ? Well, i leave them 4 HIV/AIDS 2 judge , I may be wrong 4 the above list, but i  simply know what i'm talking about.
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by dearzi(f): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2006
@ Dakmanzero

They're that bad huh!! i hear you, i just got out of a math class, and i'm more confused than when i went to class 50mins ago!! but the sight of my professor is bad enough, and the mere thought of him with him clothes off-- i'll die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by tipsy289(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2006
Money just causes the situation to be like this,they will be wit Aristos if they see easy money shocked why are a lot of girls like this?
Re: Aristos And Our Campus Ladies by ariztos(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
every situation is unique,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown / Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty / What Your Birth Month Say About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.