Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (18696 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Nissan Murano Experience ?? Pls Help / How Reliable Is Acura MDX Suv Anyone With First Hand Experience Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by saintjoel(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2015
erico2k2:

YOu missed the point, what was asked then was vehicles handled by you to get their VIn posted, if you think its worthy enough for you to snap a pic and put on here, take a moment to post the VIN too cos that will open up its history.We never asked for every vehicle when you are not the importer, however if you was the importer and you imported 100 cars, you will have their VIN in every Docs that comes with them.If you noticed some of the importers even though their cars come from places like texas and california, where the title comes with the car, they will take it off cos you can search with the number plate.
on that page, it was asked that if you post a pic of a car for sale include its VIN,was that too much to ask? the lagos boys did, buy cotonou people nada, but I understood why, it was cos none of the cotonou people own the cars, but none were man enough to admit this, mayB scared of losing customers I don't know.
NB: you still have not shown me any Docs from the benin side of things?cos those will contain the VIN numbers of the cars you have dealt with.

ANOTHER VIN FOR YOUR PERUSAL,I AGREE THAT YOU'RE MY BOSS IN THIS BUSINESS,SO LET'S JUST STOP ARGUING OVER THIS ISSUE .

Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

ANOTHER VIN FOR YOUR PERUSAL,I AGREE THAT YOU'RE MY BOSS IN THIS BUSINESS,SO LET'S JUST STOP ARGUING OVER THIS ISSUE .
That car 2008 model clears at N700k lagos.
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

Lol,just can't stop laughing,so it's not about SMUGGLING again but about VIN.So you actually expect me to start posting VIN OF EVERY VEHICLE that has passed through the border,kindly stop fighting a lost battle.

Let me just give you a sneak preview of a job I did once,I can go posting VINs of vehicles that are already in their owners possession over an open forum but let me use this to burst your bubble,I don't help buy accidented cars from cotonou unlike dealers like you who are into it just to maximise your profit or even go into SMUGGLING.
ahaha U are very funny, accident cars ke, How can I buy accident cars and sell when I post every single VIN of cars I buy to sell?are you right in the head, this is the thing with you lot, when cornered and truth being spoken you cage in a corner like a cat and come back with insults and fighting.You are bursting my bubble abi
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

Lol,just can't stop laughing,so it's not about SMUGGLING again but about VIN.So you actually expect me to start posting VIN OF EVERY VEHICLE that has passed through the border,kindly stop fighting a lost battle.

Let me just give you a sneak preview of a job I did once,I can go posting VINs of vehicles that are already in their owners possession over an open forum but let me use this to burst your bubble,I don't help buy accidented cars from cotonou unlike dealers like you who are into it just to maximise your profit or even go into SMUGGLING.
PLZ CHECK THE CAR PHOTO YOU ARE POSTING WITH A HIDDEN VIN, COUNTRY OF ASSEMBLY UK,The cars Bears a LHD wheel, IS THIS NOT MEANT TO BE A RHD
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

THIS O NE YOU POSTED YOU REFUSED TO POST THE WHOLE HISTORY COS YOU KNOW IT IS AN ACCIDENT CAR AND WAS SOLD AT AUCTION.YOU SEE YOURSELF
AutoCheck.com
Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
Report Run Date: November 24, 2015 7:31:05 AM EST
2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE

One owner One owners Calculated Owners: 1
Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 2.4L I4 SFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: 4T1BE46K37U611116
Year: 2007
Make: Toyota
Model: Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported accidents: 1

Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out:

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out:
Last Reported Odometer Reading: 114,125

Vehicle Use and Event Check
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Detailed History

Accident Check
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

A problem has been found with this vehicle. Information Reported: AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Accidents Reported on This Vehicle
Accident No. Reported Date Location
1 10/07/2009 CHICAGO, IL
Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and Problem Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck's database for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and Event Check for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.
0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame/unibody damage record
image No recycling facility record
Odometer Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 141 11/16/2006
image 73,000 08/13/2011
image 106,000 08/27/2013
image 79,000 06/17/2014 not included in rollback calculation
image 114,125 12/15/2014
image 114,125 12/17/2014

image Information Reported: AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
4 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image 1 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources
image Corrected title record(s)
image No duplicate title record
image Emission/safety inspection record(s)
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image No theft record
image No storm area registration/title record
Detailed Vehicle History

One owner One owners Calculated Owners: 1 Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date November 24, 2015 7:31:05 AM EST

Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
10/16/2006
Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
11/09/2006 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/16/2006 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:X6320603174) (Lien Reported)
11/08/2007 CHICAGO, IL
10/31/2008 CHICAGO, IL
12/12/2008 CHICAGO, IL
10/07/2009 CHICAGO, IL
Police Report ACCIDENT REPORTED (Case #:2009HR576254)
10/16/2009 CHICAGO, IL
10/18/2010 CHICAGO, IL
08/13/2011 CHICAGO, IL
Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
10/25/2011 CHICAGO, IL
10/11/2012 CHICAGO, IL
08/27/2013 CHICAGO, IL
10/21/2013 CHICAGO, IL
06/10/2014 CHICAGO, IL
06/17/2014 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:141686914790)
07/16/2014 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:141976956560) (Lien Reported)
DUPLICATE/CORRECTED TITLE
12/15/2014 IN
Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE
12/17/2014 IN
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.

Term Section Location Definition
Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and Event Check A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.
Accident or Vehicle Damage Vehicle Use and Event Check Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck. Certain accident or damage events are reported by the source to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage to the vehicle, or the events are calculated by AutoCheck to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage based on the information reported. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
Emission/Safety Inspection Vehicle Use and Event Check An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.
Corrected Title Vehicle Use and Event Check The State DMV has issued a corrected title for the vehicle.
Fleet, Rental and/or Lease Use Vehicle Use and Event Check The vehicle has been reported as used as a fleet, rental, and/or lease vehicle.
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

POINT OF CORRECTION, I DONT SMUGGLE VEHICLES INTO NIGERIA FROM COTONOU, TOUGH LUCK FOR YOU IF YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT OR YOU STILL SMUGGLE VEHICLES.I'VE PRESENTED MORE. THAN ENOUGH PROOF THAT BUYING FROM COTONOU PAYS FOR SOME/MOST VEHICLES,WE ALL HAVE OUR INTEREST TO PROTECT BUT IF YOU GO THROUGH MY THREADS ON NAIRALAND,YOU'LL NEVER SEE WHERE I'VE SMUGGLED A VEHICLE,EVERY PAPER IS DOCUMENTED AND VEHICLES MOVE FREELY INSIDE NIGERIA.

THERE ARE SO MANY TIMES YOU PAY NORMAL CHARGES FOR VEHICLES AND THEY ARE STILL WAY CHEAPER THAN WHAT OBTAINS IN LAGOS.

HUNDREDS OF NIGERIANS SEEK FOR VEHICLES TO PURCHASE DAILY AND THEY HAVE VARIOUS OPTIONS,EITHER THEY PRE-ORDER,PURCHASE FROM LAGOS OR COTONOU AND AT THE END,EACH AS IT'S NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE SIDE,SO WHAT ARE WE ARGUING ABOUT.

DO THE DOCUMENTS BELOW LOOK LIKE FORGED PAPERS AND THE RAV4 PURCHASED FROM COTONOU WAS CHEAPER THAN THE VEHICLES SOLD IN LAGOS,THE C-number IS ATTACHED IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM FROM CUSTOMS.
LOOK AT YOUR FAKE CERTIFICATE OF ENTRY,EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE SHAME DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A CHASSIS NUMBER TO YOU?
Look like I said earlier you don't listen,I don't want to spoil your market and exposed the lapses of you guys cos that's your Biz, but if you keep defending the undefendable you will have no one but yourself to blame.I keep telling you I have been to the top and teh bottom of car matters.I stopped 3 years ago cos .Car Biz ties down my money and I have realize that genuinely you will make little or no profit, sometimes you even run at a loss.For example selling a 2001 camry for 1M is waste of money.ur profit is less than N80K if you lucky.Unless you are dubious.
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by saintjoel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
erico2k2:

LOOK AT YOUR FAKE CERTIFICATE OF ENTRY,EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE SHAME DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A CHASSIS NUMBER TO YOU?
Look like I said earlier you don't listen,I don't want to spoil your market and exposed the lapses of you guys cos that's your Biz, but if you keep defending the undefendable you will have no one but yourself to blame.I keep telling you I have been to the top and teh bottom of car matters.I stopped 3 years ago cos .Car Biz ties down my money and I have realize that genuinely you will make little or no profit, sometimes you even run at a loss.For example selling a 2001 camry for 1M is waste of money.ur profit is less than N80K if you lucky.Unless you are dubious.

AND WITH ALL OF THREE YEAR EXPERIENCE,YOU DIDNT KNOW NCS ONLY USES THE LAST SIX DIGITS OF A VIN FOR DUTY CERTIFICATES.WHY SHOULD I BLAME MYSELF,YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE BLAMING YOURSELF COS YOU'VE JUST RESORTED TO POSTING GIBBERISH.

THE C-NUMBER IS RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO CHECK,THAT IS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO RUN CHECKS ON IT .DO YOU NEED ANOTHER DUTY CERTIFICATE,CHECK BELOW AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by saintjoel(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
erico2k2:

THIS O NE YOU POSTED YOU REFUSED TO POST THE WHOLE HISTORY COS YOU KNOW IT IS AN ACCIDENT CAR AND WAS SOLD AT AUCTION.YOU SEE YOURSELF
AutoCheck.com
Your AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
Report Run Date: November 24, 2015 7:31:05 AM EST
2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE

One owner One owners Calculated Owners: 1
Class: Mid Range Car - Standard
Engine: 2.4L I4 SFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: 4T1BE46K37U611116
Year: 2007
Make: Toyota
Model: Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE
Style/Body: Sedan 4D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported accidents: 1

Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out:

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out:
Last Reported Odometer Reading: 114,125

Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Detailed History

Accident Check
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

A problem has been found with this vehicle. Information Reported: AutoCheck shows accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116). Below you will find the date and location reported for the accident. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Accidents Reported on This Vehicle
Accident No. Reported Date Location
1 10/07/2009 CHICAGO, IL
Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and Problem Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck's database for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and Event Check for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.
0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame/unibody damage record
image No recycling facility record
Odometer Check

checks_out Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 141 11/16/2006
image 73,000 08/13/2011
image 106,000 08/27/2013
image 79,000 06/17/2014 not included in rollback calculation
image 114,125 12/15/2014
image 114,125 12/17/2014

image Information Reported: AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
1 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image Fleet, rental and/or lease use record(s)
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
4 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image 1 Accident record(s) reported through accident data sources
image Corrected title record(s)
image No duplicate title record
image Emission/safety inspection record(s)
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image No theft record
image No storm area registration/title record
Detailed Vehicle History

One owner One owners Calculated Owners: 1 Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date November 24, 2015 7:31:05 AM EST

Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Camry CE / LE / SE / XLE (4T1BE46K37U611116)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
10/16/2006
Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
11/09/2006 CHICAGO, IL
11/16/2006 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:X6320603174) (Lien Reported)
11/08/2007 CHICAGO, IL
10/31/2008 CHICAGO, IL
12/12/2008 CHICAGO, IL
10/07/2009 CHICAGO, IL
Police Report ACCIDENT REPORTED (Case #:2009HR576254)
10/16/2009 CHICAGO, IL
10/18/2010 CHICAGO, IL
08/13/2011 CHICAGO, IL
10/25/2011 CHICAGO, IL
10/11/2012 CHICAGO, IL
08/27/2013 CHICAGO, IL
10/21/2013 CHICAGO, IL
06/10/2014 CHICAGO, IL
06/17/2014 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:141686914790)
07/16/2014 CHICAGO, IL
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:141976956560) (Lien Reported)
DUPLICATE/CORRECTED TITLE
12/15/2014 IN
Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE
12/17/2014 IN
Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
This Vehicle's Glossary

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.
More information is available in the full AutoCheck glossary.

Term Section Location Definition
Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and Event Check A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.
Accident or Vehicle Damage Vehicle Use and Event Check Reported accidents or damage events are a result of vehicle collisions or other non-collision incidents such as vandalism or theft. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck. Certain accident or damage events are reported by the source to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage to the vehicle, or the events are calculated by AutoCheck to have resulted in minor, moderate or severe damage based on the information reported. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
Emission/Safety Inspection Vehicle Use and Event Check An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.
Corrected Title Vehicle Use and Event Check The State DMV has issued a corrected title for the vehicle.
Fleet, Rental and/or Lease Use Vehicle Use and Event Check The vehicle has been reported as used as a fleet, rental, and/or lease vehicle.

YOU ASKED FOR VIN OF VEHICLES FROM COTONOU,YOU'RE STILL COMPLAINING.IN CASE YOU'LL LIKE TO KNOW,THIS CAR WAS PART OF ONE I INSPECTED FOR A CUSTOMER AND IT IS STILL IN COTONOU COS WE DIDNT BUY BECAUSE OF ONE INCIDENT IT HAS,THE CLIENT LATER BOUGHT THE CAMRY SHOWN BELOW AT THE CUSTOM VEHICLE SEAT IN SEME AWAITING CUSTOM INSPECTION.

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THE GREAT TASK WE UNDERGO AT JELAD VENTURES JUST TO MAKE SURE THE VEHICLES BROUGHT OUT OF COTONOU ARE AS PERFECT AS ANYTHING.

PICTURES BELOW SHOW THE CAR IN THE NCS VEHICLE SEAT AT SEME BORDER,THE OWNER INSPECTING IT AFTER IT WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THE OFFICE TO THE FRONT OF FIRST BANK ALSO IN SEME,THE SAME CAR AT A FILLING STATION ARPIND FESTAC AREA AND THE DUTY CERTIFICATE WITH LAST SIX DIGITS AND ALSO C-NUMBER QUOTED ON IT.

Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
saintjoel:

AND WITH ALL OF THREE YEAR EXPERIENCE,YOU DIDNT KNOW NCS ONLY USES THE LAST SIX DIGITS OF A VIN FOR DUTY CERTIFICATES.WHY SHOULD I BLAME MYSELF,YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE BLAMING YOURSELF COS YOU'VE JUST RESORTED TO POSTING GIBBERISH.

THE C-NUMBER IS RIGHT THERE FOR YOU TO CHECK,THAT IS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO RUN CHECKS ON IT .DO YOU NEED ANOTHER DUTY CERTIFICATE,CHECK BELOW AGAIN AND AGAIN.
3 years I said 14 years.just listen to yourself changing stories.so U changed matter.so how about the Range Rover?
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by depair: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
@saintjoel kudos to you in as much as i appreciate d fact dt u knw ur biz in n out. i dont see a nid for all ds arguments as its no more in line with the thread topic. kip up the good work.

@erico2k2 i seems nt to undstd d point u tryg to mak bt all d same allow sleepg dog lie. if u av issues with saintjoel iron it out off ds thread.
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
depair:
@saintjoel kudos to you in as much as i appreciate d fact dt u knw ur biz in n out. i dont see a nid for all ds arguments as its no more in line with the thread topic. kip up the good work.

@erico2k2 i seems nt to undstd d point u tryg to mak bt all d same allow sleepg dog lie. if u av issues with saintjoel iron it out off ds thread.
My brother if you read my post very well you will realize i have been trying to allow sleeping Dog to lay jeje,I have lived abroad 15 yrs 14 yrs of that I was importing cars from Eu and the US, so I was trying to tell Gbenga I know wassup and sometimes reputation goes far B4 money if U were on this forum 2006-2007 you will realize this was how we started on Inspired , 2day we know the scores anyways, make we leave this argument me i don retire 4 car sales divert to other biz,Thanks man.
Re: Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! by saintjoel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
depair:

I'M SO SORRY FOR DERAILING BUT IT HAPPENS THAT I'M SO PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING,THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honda Baby Boy Vs Camry Tiny Light / Trailer Crushes Four Kids To Death At Ikota / RESOLVED - Transmission Issues: Honda CRV 2002 model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.