Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? (4695 Views)

What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Is The Essence Of Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2011
Been a Virgin In my best Opinion is more like been in a Solitude World where you seem to be all alone on your Own, though it represent a good image of a true Woman, it still look more like an agent of loneliness!  lipsrsealed

So Peeps [Esp The Ladies who are still a Virgin] whats the real Gain and Essence of been a Virgin?!  undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2011
El Guapo:

Been a Virgin In my best Opinion is more like been in a Solitude World where you seem to be all alone on your Own, though it represent a good image of a true Woman, it still look more like an agent of loneliness!  lipsrsealed

So Peeps [Esp The Ladies who are still a Virgin] whats the real Gain and Essence of been a Virgin?!  undecided

Like you said, It represents a Good IMAGE of a TRUE WOMAN!
*Those engaging in premarital sex risk contracting a sexually transmitted disease!
*Each year millions of youths contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD)
*Over half of all new HIV infections worldwide (6,000 a day) occur among those who are between 15 and 24 years of age.
*Females are particularly vulnerable to a host of problems related to premarital sex. In fact, the threat of STDs (as well as HIV) is higher for females than for males. If a young girl becomes pregnant, she places herself and her unborn child at further risk. Why? Because a young girl’s body may not have developed to the point of being able to handle childbirth safely!
*Most youths who have engaged in premarital sex say that they regretted it afterward.
*After having s[b]e[/b]x, a boy is more likely to dump his girlfriend and move on to someone else.
*Many boys have said that they would never marry a girl they have had s[b]e[/b]x with.
*The reality of premarital sex is far different from what is shown in movies and on TV.
*The entertainment industry glamorizes sex and makes it look like true love.
*If you give in to premarital sex, you are degrading yourself by giving away something of precious value.
*If you do marry one day, you can have s[b]e[/b]x. You'll have SO MUCH sex that you'll ask yourself "WHY THE RUSH"?
*When Married, you’ll be able to enjoy sex fully, without the  regrets, and insecurities that are so often the aftermath of premarital sex.
*Sexually permissive people are unlikely to change their habits just because they get married.
*The fact is, virginity is not strange or abnormal. It’s immoral sex that is degrading, humiliating, and harmful. So don’t let ANYONE con you into thinking that something is wrong with BEING A VIRGIN! FABLES! undecided
*By retaining your virginity, you protect your health, your emotional well-being!  smiley

OP!
It's like you have SOMETHING AGAINST VIRGINS! You'll have to EXPLAIN TO ME THE ESSENCE/BENEFITS OF PREMARITAL SEX!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by DBestDoc(f): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Like you said, It represents a Good IMAGE of a TRUE WOMAN!
*Those engaging in premarital sex risk contracting a sexually transmitted disease!
*Each year millions of youths contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD)
*Over half of all new HIV infections worldwide (6,000 a day) occur among those who are between 15 and 24 years of age.
*Females are particularly vulnerable to a host of problems related to premarital sex. In fact, the threat of STDs (as well as HIV) is higher for females than for males. If a young girl becomes pregnant, she places herself and her unborn child at further risk. Why? Because a young girl’s body may not have developed to the point of being able to handle childbirth safely!
*Most youths who have engaged in premarital sex say that they regretted it afterward.
*After having s[b]e[/b]x, a boy is more likely to dump his girlfriend and move on to someone else.
*Many boys have said that they would never marry a girl they have had s[b]e[/b]x with.
*The reality of premarital sex is far different from what is shown in movies and on TV.
*The entertainment industry glamorizes sex and makes it look like true love.
*If you give in to premarital sex, you are degrading yourself by giving away something of precious value.
*If you do marry one day, you can have s[b]e[/b]x. You'll have SO MUCH sex that you'll ask yourself "WHY THE RUSH"?
*When Married, you’ll be able to enjoy sex fully, without the regrets, and insecurities that are so often the aftermath of premarital sex.
*Sexually permissive people are unlikely to change their habits just because they get married.
*The fact is, virginity is not strange or abnormal. It’s immoral sex that is degrading, humiliating, and harmful. So don’t let ANYONE con you into thinking that something is wrong with BEING A VIRGIN! FABLES! undecided
*By retaining your virginity, you protect your health, your emotional well-being! smiley

OP!
It's like you have SOMETHING AGAINST VIRGINS! You'll have to EXPLAIN TO ME THE ESSENCE/BENEFITS OF PREMARITAL SEX!!! cool

Well said.(Much more advantages)
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by BABE3: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
Talking from experience: Essence if being a Virgin? Well, I just think it's cool being a virgin;No hassle. Plus, I don't feel like I'm missing out something in life--so, 4uck it. I pledge allegiance to my "pureness".

Even if the bible said pre-marital was the way to go, I still don't think I'll be a non-virgin (now).

1 Like

Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by dankol: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Virginity is dignity. It makes ur spouse tink 2ce when he wants to misbehave. It is a pity dat gone are d days wen chasity was upheld. D ancient landmark of morality is erodin fast nd dats why many dnt value it bt i tel u many a guy wld love to mary a virgin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
Why supposedly highly learned persons still believe that virginity gives them a moral stamp of approval is beyond me! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Rhymez(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
Being a virgin doesnt give one a sleepless. Take for example u had sex today, one will start thinkin " will I be pregnant?" grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

Why supposedly highly learned persons still believe that [size=13pt]virginity gives them a moral stamp of approval[/size] is beyond me! shocked shocked :
Who says it DOES? And what if it DOES? undecided Topic says ESSENCE(why it is necessary) There is no logical argument about MORALS, so DONT EVEN START! undecided But if you wanna walk that line,. . . . I'M GAME!  cool
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
Seeing Nice Opinions from Non-Virgins, noted nicely! cheesy
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
op

dere is know advantage of been a virgin is all about disadvantage angry

when u re a virgin

1. People discriminate u.

2. U can catch fun with people.

3. U feel fu-cked up 4 life.

4. U re alwayz angry.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by DBestDoc(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
M M M:

op

dere is know advantage of been a virgin is all about disadvantage angry

when u re a virgin

1. People discriminate u.

2. U can catch fun with people.

3. U feel fu-cked up 4 life.

4. U re alwayz angry.
Yeah supported wink.Exactly how u feel when you taste countless number of pu*****y and Pe****s angry.Ofcourse when you've contracted one or mutiple STDs,u'll definitely feel that way(always angry,bleeped up and descriminated against)
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^Classic Reply to an Epic MOFO! wink
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
d'-bestdoc

if u re really d best doctor then we need 2 nyash angry
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by doris84(f): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Virginity is something to be proud of. I don't see how being a virgin makes one always angry, after all, being a virgin is a matter of choice. You deciding to keep urself, not necessarily that there are no temptations to succomb to your fleshy desires. Above all, The bible admonishes that we shun premarital sex. The advantages are so numerous to mention, even if it doesn't seem that way now, the end will tell.So for the virgins out there, keep on keeping it real.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^Classic Reply to an Epic MOFO! wink

sexkillz u re BIG FOOOOL wink wink wink
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by DBestDoc(f): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
M M M:

d'-bestdoc

if u re really d best doctor then we need 2 nyash angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked

D_bestdoc running for her dear life
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
M M M:

sexkillz u re BIG FOOOOL wink wink wink
No THANKS!!! I dont want to collect your TITLE just yet! smiley
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
D_BestDoc:

shocked  shocked shocked shocked

D_bestdoc running for her dear life

i know u will come, am all yours  wink

keep running my gate re open but be fast b4 anoda lady enters b4 u  and close d gate.  undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by MMM2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

No THANKS!!! I dont want to collect your TITLE just yet! smiley

just keep it tongue

is yours 4ever from now.

Bye undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
undecided :-/
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by DBestDoc(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2011
M M M:

i know u will come, am all yours  wink

keep running my gate re open but be fast b4 anoda lady enters b4 u  and close d gate.  undecided undecided
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Rhymez:

Being a virgin doesnt give one a sleepless. Take for example u Were Intimate today, one will start thinkin " will I be pregnant?" grin
Do you think virgins are that stoopid?

Well think again sir. We are not in 1950.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
why virginity is good? well, look at it this way,why do girls get very bitter whenthey find out they have a virgin friend? its cos she has what they can never have, and that confidence that comes in handy when u want to feel like something, virginity makes a girl feel like a million bucks,esp when she is hot, yeah yeah she will loose it anyway but when it is lost the right way to the right one/after marriage,its a whole new level of bliss alltogether.not a feeling of regret or disgust under your very skin, u get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by HURUCHI(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
Platnum!:

why virginity is good? well, look at it this way,why do girls get very bitter whenthey find out they have a virgin friend? its cos she has what they can never have, and that confidence that comes in handy when u want to feel like something, virginity makes a girl feel like a million bucks,esp when she is hot, yeah yeah she will loose it anyway but when it is lost the right way to the right one/after marriage,its a whole new level of bliss alltogether.not a feeling of regret or disgust under your very skin, u get
Well Said! smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Tonidire: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
hello all i met a lady of 31 who is a virgin and she is desirous of gettin dis-virgin what can i do to help her out
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
Platnum!:

So in this day and age, people believe that a trivial issue like virginity helps in boosting the self-confidence of a female?! Absolute drivel!!!
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

So in this day and age, people believe that a trivial issue like virginity helps in boosting the self-confidence of a female?! Absolute drivel!!!
I wonder how you know it doesnt boost their confidence, are you FEMALE? Or has Science proven that it doesnt? If science has not proven otherwise, relax and take the front seat till they do! undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

i cant stop wondering how in this world u, being a guy will be so sure as to what/what does not boost confidence in a woman
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
r u guys not tired of this stupid debate? Every 10 posts has 1 questioning virginity. . . If u wanna lose it, go ahead. . . Do not encourage, discourage or insult others who have chosen wat they wanna be
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Platnum!:

i cant stop wondering how in this world u, being a guy will be so sure as to what/what does not boost confidence in a woman
I speak from published FACTS, not personal opinion; whatsoever I feel personally has no role to play in this issue. The FACTS are clear that virginity does NOT in any way correlate with increased confidence in women, other well known concepts have a role to play in boosting confidence, but definitely not virginity. Whether people choose to believe it or not, doesn't change a clear FACT.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by 9jafetish(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
this site is obsessed with virgins and age, jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? / Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.