Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? (4702 Views)

What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Is The Essence Of Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

I speak from published FACTS, not personal opinion; whatsoever I feel personally has no role to play in this issue. The FACTS are clear that virginity does NOT in any way correlate with increased confidence in women, other well known concepts have a role to play in boosting confidence, but definitely not virginity. Whether people choose to believe it or not, doesn't change a clear FACT.
Facts Facts Facts my right bu[b]t[/b]t cheek! undecided. . . . . . Show my the facts or paste the damned link and lemme read and pick holes on it! I dont believe any Crap i read from science that believes ALL LIVING THINGS CAME FROM A BIG [b]B[/b]ANG!!! SH[b]I[/b]T! undecided It's either you show me source of your so called FACTS or you SHUSH! undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
this sounds straight up absurd shocked, u are kidding right?, ok "it is FACT that snakes have legs, IT IS FACT", just because u included "FACT"in your sentence doesn't make it less ridiculous
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Facts Facts Facts my right bu[b]t[/b]t cheek! undecided. . . . . . Show my the facts or paste the damned link and lemme read and pick holes on it! I dont believe any Crap i read from science that believes ALL LIVING THINGS CAME FROM A BIG B[/b]ANG!!! SH[b]I[/b]T! undecided It's either you show me source of your so called FACTS or you SHUSH! undecided
Platnum!:

[b]this sounds straight up absurd shocked, u are kidding right?, ok "it is FACT that snakes have legs, IT IS FACT", just because u included "FACT"in your sentence doesn't make it less ridiculous

You guys should first show me the evidence that correlates virginity with improved self-confidence in females, then I will paste links to published papers on virginity. What sounds more ridiculous?! I dare say it sounds more ridiculous that in this day and age, someone will say that a trivial and archaic concept like virginity is worth a million bucks; they also go on in their "infinite wisdom" to propose that virginity has some form of relationship with self-confidence. What a load of bollocks!
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

You guys should first show me the evidence that correlates virginity with improved self-confidence in females, then I will paste links to published papers on virginity. What sounds more ridiculous?! I dare say it sounds more ridiculous that in this day and age, someone will say that a trivial and archaic concept like virginity is worth a million bucks; they also go on in their "infinite wisdom" to propose that virginity has some form of relationship with self-confidence. What a load of bollocks!
OK right now,i can see clearly,you have issues, unresolved issues that relate to "virginity" and because i dont know the genesis of your problem,i cant help you solve it, good luck though cos i wish u get better with the "stuff going on with u" : wink
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

I made a STATEMENT, YOU COUNTERED IT and Instead of showing why your opinion is correct, YOU ask me to PROVE my Initial STATEMENT? I aint that Gullible bro! You must be out of your damned mind Infact! undecided I wonder how an ATHEIST that doesnt believe in GOOD or BAD would KNOW SH[b]I[/b]T about MORALITY! Not to talk of Arguing MORALITY! WISE A[b]S[/b]S! undecided Paste your LINKS or SHUSH!
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
Platnum!:

OK right now,i can see clearly,you have issues, unresolved issues that relate to "virginity" and because i dont know the genesis of your problem,i cant help you solve it, good luck though cos i wish u get better with the "stuff going on with u"  : wink
Typical defeatist attitude, picking personal holes rather than facing clear facts!

sexkillz:

I made a STATEMENT, YOU COUNTERED IT and Instead of showing why your opinion is correct, YOU ask me to PROVE my Initial STATEMENT? I aint that Gullible bro! You must be out of your damned mind Infact!  undecided I wonder how an ATHEIST that doesnt believe in GOOD or BAD would KNOW SH[b]I[/b]T about MORALITY! Not to talk of Arguing MORALITY! WISE A[b]S[/b]S! undecided Paste your LINKS or SHUSH!
Hello, you made an initial hypothesis which suggested that virginity grants some form of morality and improved self-confidence to females. The onus rests on you to back this your totally unfounded hypothesis with valid facts, if you fail to do that, then we might as well conclude that your contribution should be viewed in the same way we would view the contribution of a drunk Scotsman to a debate. I wonder what being an Atheist has to do with this discussion.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

[b]Typical defeatist attitude, picking personal holes rather than facing clear facts!

Hello, you made an initial hypothesis which suggested that virginity grants some form of morality and improved self-confidence to females. The onus rests on you to back this your totally unfounded hypothesis with valid facts, if you fail to do that, then we might as well conclude that your contribution should be viewed in the same way we would view the contribution of a drunk Scotsman to a debate. I wonder what being an Atheist has to do with this discussion.
YOUR EGO IS SICKENING , u can have the trophy BUT please for FUTURE references,dont say this preposterous "FACT" of yours in public cos u will shame yourself, deuces smiley [/b]
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

Hello,[size=15pt]you made an initial hypothesis which suggested that virginity grants some form of morality and improved self-confidence to females. [/size]The onus rests on you to back this [size=15pt]your totally unfounded hypothesis with valid facts[/size], if you fail to do that, then we might as well conclude that your contribution should be viewed in the same way we would view the contribution of a drunk Scotsman to a debate. I wonder what being an Atheist has to do with this discussion.
WRONG MATE! Where is my HYPOTHESIS? Where did i MAKE A HYPOTHESIS? ATHEISTS are the only F[b]O[/b]OLS on earth that dont BELIEVE in GOOD or BAD, LOVE and HATE, RIGHT or WRONG! HOW THA F*^K do they know anything about MORALS? Catch my drift? undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Platnum!:

YOUR EGO IS SICKENING , u can have the trophy BUT please for FUTURE references,dont say this preposterous "FACT" of yours in public cos u will shame yourself, deuces smiley
Unfortunately, the FACTS of the matter are already in the public domain of the worldwide web. I would rather suggest you Google and research them objectively yourself before concluding who has a "sickening ego", because if you had done that initially, you wouldn't make such statements like "virginity is worth a million bucks or virginity boosts self-confidence".

Everyone has his/her right to voice their opinions on here, in the same vein, everyone also has the right to assess the expressed opinions for any form of scientific authenticity. Why oh why people refuse to use the facility provided by Google to assess their statements before speaking is totally beyond me!
shocked shocked

sexkillz:

WRONG MATE! Where is my HYPOTHESIS? Where did i MAKE A HYPOTHESIS? ATHEISTS are the only F[b]O[/b]OLS on earth that dont BELIEVE in GOOD or BAD, LOVE and HATE, RIGHT or WRONG! HOW THA F*^K do they know anything about MORALS? Catch my drift? undecided
Morality is subjective and based on a host of hydra-headed factors. Science is completely neutral as far as good or bad morals are concerned, and if science chooses to be neutral, I don't see any reason how religion will dictate morals to it's adherents. Kindly, leave Atheism out of this debate, unless you want the MODs to fling this thread to the religious section; but if you insist, I am very ready to vibrate till Jesus comes cheesy  grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by runsgirl: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
?
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

Morality is subjective and based on a host of hydra-headed factors. Science is completely neutral as far as good or bad morals are concerned, and if science chooses to be neutral, I don't see any reason how religion will dictate morals to it's adherents. Kindly, leave Atheism out of this debate, unless you want the MODs to fling this thread to the religious section; but if you insist, I am very ready to vibrate till Jesus comes cheesy  grin
EVERYTHING is ALWAYS SUBJECTIVE to ATHEISTS LIKE YOU! And with you peeps, EVERYONE KNOWS that an ABSOLUTE CAN NEVER BE REACHED!
Unfortunately, the FACTS of the matter SUPPORTING MORALS are already in the public domain of the worldwide web. I would rather suggest you Google and research them objectively yourself before concluding that virginity does NOT in any way correlate with increased confidence in women, Everyone has his/her right to voice their opinions on here, in the same vein, everyone also has the right to assess the expressed opinions for any form of scientific authenticity or LACK OF IT. Why oh why YOU REFUSE to use the facility provided by GOOGLE to assess their statements before speaking is totally beyond me! cool cool I wouldn't want to DERAIL this thread FURTHER! I'll rather U DIG up your BURIED THREAD ON LOVE IS A DELUSION! I believe we have some UN-IRONED OUT ISSUES on THAT THREAD! We could JUST ADD this ONE TO IT!!! I'M SOOOO READY! GAME ON! cool cool
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Advocator: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
Virgin women are like the allure of something untainted, unstained - fresh. It may be a poor comparison, but it's like skiing on fresh snow that no one has been on yet. Men love to be able to be the first one to an unmarked territory. Virgin women are decent from head to toe.

I want me a virgin. cool
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

EVERYTHING is ALWAYS SUBJECTIVE to ATHEISTS LIKE YOU! And with you peeps, EVERYONE KNOWS that an ABSOLUTE CAN NEVER BE REACHED!
Unfortunately, the FACTS of the matter SUPPORTING MORALS are already in the public domain of the worldwide web. I would rather suggest you Google and research them objectively yourself before concluding that virginity does NOT in any way correlate with increased confidence in women, Everyone has his/her right to voice their opinions on here, in the same vein, everyone also has the right to assess the expressed opinions for any form of scientific authenticity or LACK OF IT. Why oh why YOU REFUSE to use the facility provided by GOOGLE to assess their statements before speaking is totally beyond me! cool cool I wouldn't want to DERAIL this thread FURTHER! I'll rather U DIG up your BURIED THREAD ON LOVE IS A DELUSION! I believe we have some UN-IRONED OUT ISSUES on THAT THREAD! We could JUST ADD this ONE TO IT!!! I'M SOOOO READY! GAME ON! cool cool

Nah mate, that "Love is a delusion" thread has served it's purpose, and should be allowed to die a dignified and respectable death. grin grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

Nah mate, that "Love is a delusion" thread has served it's purpose, and should be allowed to die a dignified and respectable death. grin grin
I thought as MUCH!!! undecided
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
Never knew this question of mine was gonna cause a pandemonium! grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
We blame Sexskillz for that, he always causes pandemonium on any thread he visits, must be his middle name! cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Lol @ Middle name and whats ya own Middle name? grin grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by claremont(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
Guy, how far with Hackney nah? I hear that place is the headquarters of all the looters in London! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
claremont:

^^^
We blame Sexskillz for that, he always causes pandemonium on any thread he visits, must be his middle name! cheesy cheesy
Hell YEAH!!! I'm ALLERGIC TO B[b]U[/b]LLSH[b]I[/b]T! cool cool
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2011
claremont:

^^^
Guy, how far with Hackney nah? I hear that place is the headquarters of all the looters in London! cheesy cheesy grin

It was initiated here then sprouted across the Districts! cheesy
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Andrew3(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2011
BIA EL GUAPO, SO BECAUSE OF LOOTING YOU COMMOT FROM AVENIDA DE SAN LUIS MADRID GO LONDON

SO THAT YOU WILL BE TAKE PART IN LOOTING, KAI grin
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by chibaby5(f): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
Well topic is very subjective. We have different beliefs and morals.
Nwayz the essence is the fact dat it saves u 4rm alot of mess. Some of which hve awready bn listed.
Re: Whats The Essence Of Been A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
::Andrew:::

BIA EL GUAPO, SO BECAUSE OF LOOTING YOU COMMOT FROM AVENIDA DE SAN LUIS MADRID GO LONDON

SO THAT YOU WILL BE TAKE PART IN LOOTING, KAI grin

ROTFLMAO!!!

Broda u gat to trust correct Igbo man naa! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) / Why Do Ladies Feel This Way / I Need A Penmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.