Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (60028 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
See Ishilove!
Leave my babe now.
By the way, where's MadamVenessa?
Tell her i miss her & Her XMAS gift is ready

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
See Ishilove!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by WantsandMore: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Single ladies in search of husbands rock wedding gowns to church service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0knhhiEZPc
What a time to be alive fam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by ponishah: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Onyi22:
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.
Shaming people because of their weakness is not faith.
Nigerian pastors and prophets are too earthly in their practices, devil is probably manipulating them and they do their own thought instead of Gods will; Ask Juan of ARC.

This iis how they deceive weak and desperate worshippers , then manipulate and rob them of their hard earned money, then have sex with them.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Back to the singles market, abeg ladies over 30, avoid me. Desperate mofos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by hotseat: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
It is a pity that these women, sorry, ladies having treated their numerous suitors with supercilious disdain in times past, have now come to the sudden realization that that touch which got eyes trailing their every movement has left them faded, jaded and hollow.

The train has already left the station and their only resort now is to embark on some religious daydreaming and sheer buffoonery.

Chai!

Man shortage all around the world!

12 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Dracas: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
wahala dey o, Na so the male scarcity don reach?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by surequality: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Honestly and truthfully, I am in search of a woman that can be a wife.
Criterias:
1. Good in Bed
2. Good in the kitchen
3. Good boobs and booty
4. Good manners
Single motherhood is added advantage
Talk to me: 07085699638
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by GeneralBuhari: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
Where is this church situated
I wan marry 3 at once

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

You want to marry 3 problem candidates?

Or do you think it is just by fate that those old cargoes are not yet married by now?

Anyway sha, I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
ponishah:

Shaming people because of their weakness is not faith.
Nigerian pastors and prophets are too earthly in their practices, devil is probably manipulating them and they do their own thought instead of Gods will; Ask Juan of ARC.

This iis how they deceive weak and desperate worshippers , then manipulate and rob them of their hard earned money, then have sex with them.
Does Nigeria have Genuine Pastors or Prophets?
Just recently we saw a REVEREND father commissioning a CASKET SHOP and was still saying to the Glory of God, simply because of BROWN ENVELOPE.

Please when last did that Rev. Fr visit his keyboardists?

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by worldclass68(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jam them and jam walaha
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by NEUDUDE: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
I can understand the ones that are not fine, but you see the fine ones in this category. My brother run oh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by lookingfly: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Single ladies in search of husbands rock wedding gowns to church service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0knhhiEZPc
you see how they're showing that they need a husband in open glare, if a guy say hi now.....yanga will not allow them see road. I wonder why most ladies have this attitude.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Adeoyelee: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Only foolish men still get married

This statement sounds odd or foolish but unfortunately it is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Goodman247: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
deltateam:

Women marry to get someone to provide for them. They don't even hide it. Imagine providing for a full grown adult and their billing is something else. Drama queens.
Nigerian girls in particular

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
surequality:
Criterias:
1. Good in Bed
2. Good in the kitchen
3. Good boobs and booty
4. Good manners
Good manners should top your list, rather bedmatics and boobs took over.
See your life. This is where the problem starts.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by kpajie1: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tell them am available shaa.make them inbox me pls,pls born again sis, oh no be church goer abeg.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by KristaPretty(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
People still wanna get married

Wawuuuu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by IPG25(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
I wish u all the best
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by reiddecuti: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Approach any one of them and you will be hearing phrases like;

I want a God fearing man.
I want a man that is rich and caring.
I want a tall dark man.
I want a tall fair man.
I want a man that drives the latest car.

As if it is easy and her father and brothers fails in meeting those requirements.

Very funny genders indeed.

Even in their state, they will still be singing those phrases like song.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Daniel058:
D real problem is that if you see the behavior of some ladies searching for husband, you will pity their future husband.
Honestly!

U need see where the married ones they confront same husband they knelt before crowd to feed at their wedding receptions.
What other scam is more than that?
It's not worth it anymore!
MEN keep your money.
Women keep your body and your money.
Let's have peace!
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nazgul:

Exactly....I will always say that a decent girl doesn't search for a husband, men flock in their dozens to ask for her hand in marriage. She would be the one to choose from the multitude of options she has.

Once you see a girl hopping from church to church looking for a man, just know that she has nothing to offer any man who chooses to marry her aside constant nagging, lies, terrible past life, regrets, infidelity, spiritual problems...etc.
are women capable of love?

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by JEANCHUKS32: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Carry me dey go my husband house pro max ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Goodman247: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
surequality:
Criterias:
1. Good in Bed
2. Good in the kitchen
3. Good boobs and booty
4. Good manners
cheesy grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pls where can I locate them?. I would enter there around 9am, before 5pm, I would have returned home with 3 wives
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by TempleHouse: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
When you thought you have seen it all

That will even discourage would-be suitor to propose to a desperate spineless ladies who could not wait for their own time !
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Only foolish men still get married
do you have kids
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
/
These ones are obsessed with wedding.

They are not ready for marriage yet.

/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by webizone(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Streett:
Sign up on a dating site and save yourselves off of these extreme religious embarrassments…

If You like wear wedding gown 7days a week , Wetin no go be no go be!

Do things proper logical way, Everything No be spiritual

Or make dem kukuma check their dms!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Goodman247: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Carry me they go my husband house, carry me dey go dey go grin grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by newcommer: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Joke where?
Abroad na worse naaaa
Where you see husband?
Men are tired of that scam called entrapment syndrome.
People now seek for other sources of happiness and peace than resorting to marriage.

Raalsalghul, please don't listen to this extremely deluded and confused man. Tell him to put his money where his mouth is by first divorcing his wife and leaving the "entrapment syndrome"

You can not speak to a situation that is not your reality. Speak only for yourself,
MALIGNANTTumor.

How elderly man go dey talk like elebi, I no just understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.