Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24014 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Did you take time and read through the jargons you wrote? Silly punnie angry
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by chika98: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
I don't think they actually prefer them. They just want to come over and better their lives but when they come over
they're faced with the real harsh realities. grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by BABE3: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well love, what else are they there for?i wouldn't use the word hussle tho, but besides if they just went there on holiday.

If you stay there, no matter what your doin you are there for a reason, whether studying, work opportunity, whatever the case your still there to make good out of your chances.

Yh---the word "hustle" is quite inappropriate. grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
Guys based in Nigeria usually have pot belly. dont they have Gyms? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Wallie(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well love, what else are they there for?i wouldn't use the word hussle tho, but besides if they just went there on holiday.

If you stay there, no matter what your doin you are there for a reason, whether studying, work opportunity, whatever the case your still there to make good out of your chances.

Sure but one could also be abroad because that’s where they belong. Not everybody abroad made a conscious decision to “make good” of their chances. Some just find themselves there because it was a natural progression of their backgrounds but I guess those people might be in the minority.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
BABE!:

Yh---the word "hustle" is quite inappropriate. grin
lol smiley

Βουκέφαλος:

I was agreeing with you. Yeah i live in the US
Yea sure, just pulling ya fingers tongue
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wallie:

Sure but one could also be abroad because that’s were they belong. Not everybody abroad made a conscious decision to “make good” of their chances. Some just find themselves there because it was a natural progression of their backgrounds but I guess those people might be in the minority.

Ya ya, dat's different stories undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by BABE3: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wallie:

Sure but one could also be abroad because that’s where they belong. Not everybody abroad made a conscious decision to “make good” of their chances. Some just find themselves there because it was a natural progression of their backgrounds but I guess those people might be in the minority.

Gbam---You took the words right outta my mouth.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wallie:

well said wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
Are these the "abroad" guys that Naija women "prefer"? Na Wa oooooooo

Gangland Peckham, lol grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key.  waz that before they arrested you? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

My-Key.  waz that before they arrested you? undecided

Naah Mate,

I Was "denied" visa remember? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Funny I have that JACKET THAT Guy is putting on grin grin

same thing grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Funny I have that JACKET THAT Guy is putting on grin grin

same thing grin grin

190 u dey confess no fall my hand o
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

It' probably you, then.

How was the stint in the Nick? Hope they didn't push your ish in, turn you into a little Doris shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Bruv that JACKET na H & M  

I buy my own 45Quid last year

I suprise say Looter get that same Jacket WEAR AM

BTW wetin he put for mouth wen them wan comot

He swallow money

I BET THAT DUDE IS CARIBBEAN - Only they PLAIT THEIR HAIR

Mr.Key Looking at a dude if u really understand how culture works u would know that BLACK DUDE aint NIGERIA or even AFRICAN

Stop been IGNORANT COS the more you try the more DUMB you look

which NIGERIAN IN HIS RIGHT SENSE WOULD GO AND LOOT KNOWING FULLY WELL the reputation of our country

and once caught u are GOING STRAIGHT TO KIRIRKIRI Not prison here

TRY AND USE YOUR BRAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
that jacket waz probably made in Nigeria,  which waz why they arrested him angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

that jacket waz probably made in Nigeria,  which waz why they arrested him angry

MY BELLE - MY BELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Bruv that JACKET na H & M  

I buy my own 45Quid last year

I suprise say Looter get that same Jacket WEAR AM

BTW wetin he put for mouth wen them wan comot

He swallow money

I BET THAT DUDE IS CARIBBEAN - Only they PLAIT THEIR HAIR

Mr.Key Looking at a dude if u really understand how culture works u would know that BLACK DUDE aint NIGERIA or even AFRICAN

Stop been IGNORANT COS the more you try the more DUMB you look

which NIGERIAN IN HIS RIGHT SENSE WOULD GO AND LOOT KNOWING FULLY WELL the reputation of our country

and once caught u are GOING STRAIGHT TO KIRIRKIRI Not prison here

TRY AND USE YOUR BRAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE

You little thieving Berk.

Nicking stuff from H&M now, eh? Or what do ya call it nowadays. "runnin tingz"?

"Londoners" are such little tiffs grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Peckham Shopping Mall!!  grin grin

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ak47mann(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Peckham Shopping Mall!! grin grin
mr i think u live in abroad why lying that you are in Nigeria undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MAURI: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
YOU SAID IT ALL,MY BROTHER YOU NEED TO SEE OUR OUR 9JA GIRL DEY TRY HOOKUP WITH ME ON FACEBOOK.
THEY KNOW WE ARE MORE EXPOSED THAN OUR CONS IN 9JA.MONEY NO BE EVERYTHING, AND WE TREAT LADIES WITH RESPECT.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by andyanders: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
Because guys from UK/US come with hard currency and dem be mumu as the ladies here needs the money because there is nothing good again in them than the money because the guy will go back to suffer work in grave yard again
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
[/quote][quote author=ak47mann link=topic=737764.msg8947634#msg8947634 date=1313613611]
mr i think u live in abroad why lying that you are in Nigeria undecided

lol,

So what makes you think so, mate?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by overwhelmd: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
What a shame! So this what they go through and come back home to say they are making it?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

It' probably you, then.

How was the stint in the Nick? Hope they didn't push your ish in, turn you into a little Doris shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Mr key, you are just a slowpoke.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Goldieluks: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

lol,

So what makes you think so, mate?

You probably in one of those outside London prison,oxygen thief,
tripper!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Konjour(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
I think the women who really do so nowadays 'd be in the minority.

But i can't be certain, however i think travelling out of Nigeria nowadays should not really be as difficult as it is portrayed to be.

I deduced that cuz the number of Nigerians in England alone is alarming and it seems it continues to grow every day. grin grin grin

Perhaps,in the nearest future,travelling from MMA to Gatwick or Heathrow would be like travelling from Lagos to Abuja. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

You little thieving Berk.

Nicking stuff from H&M now, eh? Or what do ya call it nowadays. "runnin tingz"?

"Londoners" are such little tiffs grin grin grin grin

@190

Pls finish dis moronic eediot
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

You probably in one of those outside London prison,oxygen thief,
tripper!

Peckham Slag. Poundland looter.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Peckham Slag. Poundland looter.

Hey ga-y ho,you probably in one of those Nigerian face me i face you motel,
where men are fuccking your broke asss,huh!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

@190

Pls finish dis moronic eediot

where'z the fooooL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.