Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24014 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

UK is racist and so is America however you will find service jobs faster than you would corporate jobs unless you are owning a business.

A friend of mine in UK said he works for the same company more than 10 years and white guys coming in getting promotions after six months. I told him what do you expect in a racist arse country? undecided

ask your friend what he has done to develop himself to get promotion. its funny how you guys still generalise this just because your friend was unlucky
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
True that! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
sorry about that sekillz. was a mistake. i have rectified it
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
i am almost positive my response is off topic but oh well. let me just say that having a LDR within a country is a totally different thing from international! any issues a couple may have by being lets say four hundred miles away from each other is doubled when we are talking separation by continents and oceans lol. its hard. i doubt the looks of the man matters as some uk.us men are fuglier than a sloth and some african men hotter than taye diggs. its just the convinience i believe.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Who hijacked my sis' account?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fainted! I rebuke thee from my sis' account! angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
islamrules:

I dont know why.

There is no work in London, a friend of mine did his masters in Portsmouth in the UK. He came home just because of that so-called NNPC interview.

He lamented the type of broken assss Life they are leaving in London. Most Nigerians in London are now coming home to look for Job. There was a vacancy of 80,000 per month in my office, I was so surprised, the guy quickly rushed it (I cant even file for 80,000 naira Job in this Lagos, na transport money you want use am pay or house rent)

The good thing about London is you see them taking pictures with nice cloths in a nice place and post it on facebook. Although there are social infrastructures that are way better than that of Nigeria and above all "LAW".

I graduated from portsmouth too and i got my IT job now. Took me 7 months before i got it. during those 8 months.i was doing part time job and i was doing exams and certification to build myself up and at the end.i got it.infact i got 3 jobs at the same time but had to settle for the best one. i got friends who got job a month after graduation while it took others time to get a job. The fact is,job issue here is better then Nigeria,  I stayed in Nigeria for a whole year and only got 2 interviews but here before i got my final job,i have been to over 15 interviews.Fine they do prefer to pick thier people cuz of visa issue but thats where you got to prove you are better than thier people.It is obvious that they would pick thier people if you all are on the same level.When i was getting rejected,i did not moan.i got better. So when people claim they dont employ them,ask them what have they done to make them employable. No company wants to employ you,train you and then you got back after two years.You got to train yourself
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
lmao @ chima. grin grin
whats up?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Candyness(f): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
Nigerian based guys are usually more open and more honest, except for those after Travel Visa grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
I still don't believe you.  Tell me something only you and I will know.

MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ chima. grin grin
whats up?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by islamrules(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
I graduated from portsmouth too and i got my IT job now. Took me 7 months before i got it. during those 8 months.i was doing part time job and i was doing exams and certification to build myself up and at the end.i got it.infact i got 3 jobs at the same time but had to settle for the best one. i got friends who got job a month after graduation while it took others time to get a job. The fact is,job issue here is better then Nigeria, I stayed in Nigeria for a whole year and only got 2 interviews but here before i got my final job,i have been to over 15 interviews.Fine they do prefer to pick thier people cuz of visa issue but thats where you got to prove you are better than thier people.It is obvious that they would pick thier people if you all are on the same level.When i was getting rejected,i did not moan.i got better. So when people claim they dont employ them,ask them what have they done to make them employable. No company wants to employ you,train you and then you got back after two years.You got to train yourself

Who is deceiving who ?
You have your lucky chance and its not everybody that has that chance.
Good for you sha!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by claremont(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sky-walker:

I graduated from portsmouth too and i got my IT job now. Took me 7 months before i got it. during those 8 months.i was doing part time job and i was doing exams and certification to build myself up and at the end.i got it.infact i got 3 jobs at the same time but had to settle for the best one. i got friends who got job a month after graduation while it took others time to get a job. The fact is,job issue here is better then Nigeria,  I stayed in Nigeria for a whole year and only got 2 interviews but here before i got my final job,i have been to over 15 interviews.Fine they do prefer to pick thier people cuz of visa issue but thats where you got to prove you are better than thier people.It is obvious that they would pick thier people if you all are on the same level.When i was getting rejected,i did not moan.i got better. So when people claim they dont employ them,ask them what have they done to make them employable. No company wants to employ you,train you and then you got back after two years.You got to train yourself
Guy, no mind all this pipo. Some of them just prefer to remain contented in their suffering rather than escape their comfort zones. I simply don't understand how someone can make such a ridiculous statement like "There is no job in London", I wonder what Nigerian schools teach people about simple use of English these days! If there are no jobs in the UK as alluded to by the respondent, then how come there are Nigerians representing in the highest echelons of Her Majesty's government? For personal security reasons, I prefer not to say where I work on a social networking site, but suffice it to say, that I consider myself fully employed directly by Her Majesty herself by virtue of the oath I swore to uphold. Let those who are glorified in their suffering try and figure what that means!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Boxer007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
claremont:

Guy, no mind all this pipo. Some of them just prefer to remain contented in their suffering rather than escape their comfort zones. I simply don't understand how someone can make such a ridiculous statement like "There is no job in London", I wonder what Nigerian schools teach people about simple use of English these days! If there are no jobs in the UK as alluded to by the respondent, then how come there are Nigerians representing in the highest echelons of Her Majesty's government? For personal security reasons, I prefer not to say where I work on a social networking site, but suffice it to say, that I consider myself fully employed directly by Her Majesty herself. Let those who are glorified in their suffering try and figure what that means!

Well said My Brother. Respect!!! wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
islamrules:

Who is deceiving who ?
You have your lucky chance and its not everybody that has that chance.
Good for you sha!

I know but this life is all about progression. Everyone who has a job here i know never stopped learning . People think after Masters that is the end. Right now i am reading at work also. It what i learnt after school (research and certifications) that gave me the job. For instance which university refering to IT.which university teaches you active directory and exchange? Portsmouth never thought me but that what i work with because i developed myself.

Why i wrote here was not about job but people who think Nigerians are all cleaners gatemen secuity guards( even though, they still make money). which job is Nigeria providing. I still read about a guy on NL post still complaining that 5 years he still stays in his parents house. At least here you got something to do.

Besides i went to london recently for a presentation and at the underground station.see boys in suit going to work. and yet they say we all gatemen and cleaner
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
The thing there is, nt all girls after d so callled uk/us guys are always after dier money(atleast nt directly)
except for dos dt r lucky n well to do, 9ja is nt actually easy to live in. With d stress n all, dis girls go for d guys wt d hope dt d guys wld marry dem n take dem out of d country. And mind u This girls NEVER GO BACK. Not dt i blame them though

then there s d issue of we 'hopeless romantics'. from novels read, films watched n well, a few personal encounters, it seems like d uk/us guys r more inclined towards romance n since most 9ja girls wdnt want to marry a white guy dey go for dos dt has lived in deir midst at least dey wld b better dan deir fellow counterparts in nigeria. I personally can set my cap for dis guys cos of romance (nt dt its advisable, especially wt guys like Mr. Cork, they feel demselves to d xtent of carryin a megaphone n sceamin online '9ja BABES JUMPS AT ME WENEVA I GO TO NAIJA!!!' SMH 4 somepeople angry )
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
lmao @ chima,

errm let's see. your nickname for d sense is puzzymouth grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
OP the obvious reason many nigerian girls prefer naija guys in the UK and the US is money and nothing more.The economy in nigeria right now is very bad and for many nigerians in nigeria times are really tough .OP u should know this by now, lol
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by debosky(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
claremont:

Guy, no mind all this pipo. Some of them just prefer to remain contented in their suffering rather than escape their comfort zones. I simply don't understand how someone can make such a ridiculous statement like "There is no job in London", I wonder what Nigerian schools teach people about simple use of English these days! If there are no jobs in the UK as alluded to by the respondent, then how come there are Nigerians representing in the highest echelons of Her Majesty's government? For personal security reasons, I prefer not to say where I work on a social networking site, but suffice it to say, that I consider myself fully employed directly by Her Majesty herself by virtue of the oath I swore to uphold. Let those who are glorified in their suffering try and figure what that means!

All Hail Claremont. . . . Chief Pant Washer to Her Majesty the Queen. grin grin grin

Abeg vacancy dey? I sabi wash g-string well well. grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by claremont(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
debosky:

All Hail Claremont. . . . Chief Pant Washer to Her Majesty the Queen. grin grin grin

Guy, no vacancy. Try elsewhere! grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Scash:

The thing there is, nt all girls after d so callled uk/us guys are always after dier money(atleast nt directly)
except for dos dt r lucky n well to do, 9ja is nt actually easy to live in. With d stress n all, dis girls go for d guys wt d hope dt d guys wld marry dem n take dem out of d country. And mind u This girls NEVER GO BACK. Not dt i blame them though

then there s d issue of we 'hopeless romantics'. from novels read, films watched n well, a few personal encounters, it seems like d uk/us guys r more inclined towards romance n since most 9ja girls wdnt want to marry a white guy dey go for dos dt has lived in deir midst at least dey wld b better dan deir fellow counterparts in nigeria. I personally can set my cap for dis guys cos of romance (nt dt its advisable, especially wt guys like Mr. Cork, they feel demselves to d xtent of carryin a megaphone n sceamin online '9ja BABES JUMPS AT ME WENEVA I GO TO NAIJA!!!' SMH 4 somepeople angry )

seriously. do Nigerian women consider that?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
debosky:

grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Cos they know how to treat women and have more respect for the women . . . .And knows how to chop and clean mouth
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
^Clarri fy further -

cheers cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
The return of naija boys madness
PART 2
Grab your cop now
now ordering pizza and purewater!  grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by kemisuga(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wat's so special about Uk/US based guys? Most of them are gold-diggers wanting a fat, older white woman as wife cause of papers. tongue
We have more handsome guys here in Nigeria/Africa. kiss
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Skywalker5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
kemisuga:

Wat's so special about Uk/US based guys? Most of them are gold-diggers wanting a fat, older white woman as wife cause of papers. tongue

Do people actually still think this way? just generalise things.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrCork17: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
kemisuga:

kemisuga.  Sweeery, hopefully if they give you Visa to London, You will find out that we much better! (no offience) wink
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

kemisuga.  Sweeery, hopefully if they give you Visa to London, You will find out that we much better! (no offience) wink
cool cool

GBAMMED!!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Goldieluks: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
smh^^
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
kemisuga:

u and that sekeseke u put on ur neck calling it fashion
with ur pink dress waiting to be bleach so u can turn white and be mistaken for the white woman?
or ur glasses? that thing that looks like 3d glasses,
or ur bangles? they look like handcuffs, who u wan handcuff? uk/us guys who get green card? or blue passport?
wait seriously, i wasnt talking to u, but if u re not a winch, or mammy water yes am talking to you
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ chima,

errm let's see. your nickname for d sense is puzzymouth grin grin

Sister!!  LMAO@puzzymouth.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donlittle:

u and that sekeseke u put on your neck calling it fashion
with your pink dress waiting to be bleach so u can turn white and be mistaken for the white woman?
or your glasses? that thing that looks like 3d glasses,
or your bangles? they look like handcuffs, who u wan handcuff? uk/us guys who get green card? or blue passport?
wait seriously, i wasnt talking to u, but if u re not a winch, or mammy water yes am talking to you
grin grin grin

Gbammed cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.