Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,262 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24019 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

your long sermon doesnt answer the question on ground. Niaja girls still prefer guys abroad, this is true
Guy think out of the Box for a sec, i was agreeing wiv you right there lol
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by busybody20: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
claremont:
]Guy, no mind all this pipo. Some of them just prefer to remain contented in their suffering rather than escape their comfort zones. I simply don't understand how someone can make such a ridiculous statement like "There is no job in London", I wonder what Nigerian schools teach people about simple use of English these days! If there are no jobs in the UK as alluded to by the respondent, then how come there are Nigerians representing in the highest echelons of Her Majesty's government? For personal security reasons, I prefer not to say where I work on a social networking site, but suffice it to say, that I consider myself fully employed directly by Her Majesty herself by virtue of the oath I swore to uphold. Let those who are glorified in their suffering try and figure what that means!

u don talk finish o grin

longbtn
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donlittle:

and u urself, didnt read what he wrote  grin grin grin
mumu wat is the diff betw wat he said, and what you re saying?

HE SAID HE DISAGREED WITH MY COMMENT. YOU SHOULD LOOK AGAIN
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

Guy think out of the Box for a sec, i was agreeing wiv you right there lol

YEAH I CAN SEE NOW BUT YOU QUOTED IT IN A WRONG WAY BY STARTING WITH YOU DISAGREE. MY APOLOGIES
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
If everyone looks at this thread carefully, Only some people are disagreeing with mr cork and we all know why
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

HE SAID HE DISAGREED WITH MY COMMENT. YOU SHOULD LOOK AGAIN
Calm down guy, just think out of the box for once,my statement was disagreeing with the bit where you used the word FORM, U get me? and no fancy languages no point
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

YEAH I CAN SEE NOW BUT YOU QUOTED IT IN A WRONG WAY BY STARTING WITH YOU DISAGREE. MY APOLOGIES
No need to apologise guy, nothing spoil, its caled argumentation lol if such word exist lol
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

If everyone looks at this thread carefully, Only some people are disagreeing with mr cork and we all know why

Yes cos ---- they couldnt pass COTONU BORDER grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ak47mann(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

OGA

- MIKEL OBI FATHER SLEPT IN THE COMPANY OF HIS BED

and woke up inside a WELL in the morning - how was that possible

was he enjoying first class citizenship or satisfaction or freedom undecided

grin grin dont mind him 2moro now you will see him put his papa land for sale so that he can leave this hell hole Nigeria
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin grin grin
kai una wicked o
na true sa
cotonou reject una
togo reject una
why uk or usa go accept una sef?? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Lol bad guy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by titsqueez(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
talking from a strictly nyashin point of view i find i ve to do three times the amount of work to nyash a naija babe in the uk with correct papers. In Naija, the amount of work is three times less grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
9ja guys don vex quiet now grin grin grin grin grin grin,even teh girls knows this is true, see dem too quiet, or abi thier Airtime don finish? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

9ja guys don vex quiet now grin grin grin grin grin grin,even teh girls knows this is true, see dem too quiet, or abi thier Airtime don finish? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MUHEHEHEHEHEH. na wah for una oo. But seriously this is true . they are quiet now
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by dramenda(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Dramenda, yes the whether is lovely, though, it is beginning to get hotter, it has been lovely this past days with the rain,

@ronkebp.very very hot.i stay in FOLCROFT.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOFF!! [/size]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by dramenda(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Dramenda, yes the whether is lovely, though, it is beginning to get hotter, it has been lovely this past days with the rain,

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

look at this serial w@nking stark illiterate. . . . .so how does this connect to the uk riots where people were looting?
ola apena was jailed for 32 yrs for murder now means he's hungry? by the powers vested on me, i have to declare you are a nincompoop!

did you ever go to school at all?
something wrong with your english comprehension? you have a down syndrome or perhaps cancer of the brain?

Cuz Ola Apena is a typical Peckham Nigerian "Yout", sorry meant THUG!!!!!!!!

PECKHAM-HUNGER / VIOLENCE / DISEASE
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
^You still dey TALK shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
hopefully your mother doesnt regret giving birth to your slow Bottom
cause if this is fashion, then i must say fashion has enter the wrong hands
why cant yall just simple

Learn to think with your head and not your small di!!ck. It will do you a lot of good if you also learn to take matter of the truth like a man and not a wimpy kid.
I absolutely do not see the reason for bringing my mom into this. Or didn't your parents teach you manners? The anonymity of the internet does not give your asszz!!!hole the right to say a word against my mom. Oooo I forgot, I was dealing with an immature kid here. Silly id!!ot!!c kids roaming around the romance section.

Time to ignore you.

Have a nice day.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Donbrig: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Some nairalanders are not matured enough to be a nairalander. @Mr Cork, you are right. It is one of those truth many nigerian guys dont want to hear. Nigerian women prefer U.K/U.S based guys because of their ability to control english language with a stylish accent. They dont really spend for women, naija women just want to hear their big big english and be proud they are going out with a U.K or U.S guy. But if same women are tired of their big english and want to settle down, they will now focus on home base guys.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by coogar: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Cuz Ola Apena is a typical Peckham Nigerian "Yout", sorry meant THUG!!!!!!!!
PECKHAM-HUNGER / VIOLENCE / DISEASE

you are a mongolian i[i]d[/i]iot.
so of what relevance is that to the discussion here?

you sufferheads claim nigerians in the uk are suffering - then you pulled up a pic of a black man stealing rice.
no one knows if the blackman is nigerian. i am sure you cannot be foolish enough to think every black man in peckham is nigerian?

when i called you out, you brought out a link of ola apena that was jailed for murder charges in peckham?
what has murder got to do with hunger? are these the future leaders in nigeria? no common sense, no iota of brilliance. . . .i weep for your future(i am assuming you have one)
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
dramenda:

ARE YOu serious?, where in folcrot? i stay in folcroft too, cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

you sufferheads claim nigerians in the uk are suffering - then you pulled up a pic of a black man stealing rice.
no one knows if the blackman is nigerian. i am sure you cannot be foolish enough to think every black man in peckham is nigerian?

when i called you out, you brought out a link of ola apena that was jailed for murder charges in peckham?
what has murder got to do with hunger? are these the future leaders in nigeria? no common sense, no iota of brilliance. . . .i weep for your future(i am assuming you have one)
 grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
This thread is a testament to the power and celebrity of Mr Cork. Even as demented and idiotic as he is, he somehow manages to get folks to always reply to his threads. For that, I respect him.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
ronkebp:

ARE YOu serious?, where in folcrot? i stay in folcroft too,  cheesy

I stay in LETS MEET too  angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donbrig:

Some nairalanders are not matured enough to be a nairalander. @Mr Cork, you are right. It is one of those truth many nigerian guys dont want to hear. Nigerian women prefer U.K/U.S based guys because of their ability to control english language with a stylish accent. They dont really spend for women, naija women just want to hear their big big english and be proud they are going out with a U.K or U.S guy. But if same women are tired of their big english and want to settle down, they will now focus on home base guys.
,make sure your babe if in 9ja is not reading this if not, your name na delete  lol
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

I stay in LETS MEET too  angry angry
i stay in lets meet three too cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
^dont spoil my Racket undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.