Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (24004 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

^dont spoil my Racket undecided
Rags on Rags on RAGS!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
na wah, this quietness is getting annoying oh 190, ohhh ohhh mayb PHCN take light
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

na wah, this quietness is getting annoying oh 190, ohhh ohhh mayb PHCN take light

Man u wicked oo grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Man u wicked oo grin
lol No mind them, dey 4get say we 2 come frm 9ja and hustle D ground b4 lol make dem come run thier mouth nah lol everytime dey always dising guys abroad lol,Mr cock cook something else lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

BRO STOP IT THEY OUR BROTHERS AS WELL  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Ok guy I don press STOP,but Im at teh top of the Arena looking down at teh stage lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by BABE3: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
LMAO--hilarious thread! Hehehe--

9ja-based guyz, you guyz dey fall my hand o. See how awon Omo Mama Charlie just finished all of una!--lol--MURDER!
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
off topic- ICE PRINCE was denied  US visa today(realiable source). even with hin fake accent wey hin dey use sing. na wah o. maybe hin leg dey shake there  undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Scash(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
I think dey stopped talkin cos u guys r more dan dem nw.
Bt really, d fact dt u guys r somewhere out of 9ja dosnt mean u re superior. Na, it doesnt. It just shows u (nt all of u, mind u) were handed a lucky hand by fate n u shld b grateful for dt nt rubbin it on dos dt has neva left d shore of d countrys face.

And d problem here is NLers dosnt av listenin ears, dey'l continue wit dis silly arguement til kingdom come. SHAME
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

off topic- ICE PRINCE was denied  US visa today(reaiable source). even with hin fake accent wey hin dey use sing. na wah o. maybe hin leg dey shake there undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
Scash:

Bt really, d fact dt u guys r somewhere out of 9ja dosnt mean u re superior. Na, it doesnt. It just shows u (nt all of u, mind u) were handed a lucky hand by fate n u shld b grateful for dt nt rubbin it on dos dt has neva left d shore of d countrys face.

And d problem here is NLers dosnt av listenin ears, dey'l continue wit dis silly arguement til kingdom come. SHAME

cornbeef face i agree with you grin

erico2k2:

Ok guy I don press STOP,but Im at teh top of the Arena looking down at teh stage lol grin grin grin
cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

off topic- ICE PRINCE was denied  US visa today(realiable source). even with hin fake accent wey hin dey use sing. na wah o. maybe hin leg dey shake there  undecided
proof?
if there is no proof, please dnt bring this nonsense here grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donlittle:

proof?
if there is no proof, please dnt bring this nonsense here grin

My friend was next after him. na confirmed yarns
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Scash:

And d problem here is NLers dosnt av  listenin ears, dey'l continue wit dis silly arguement til kingdom come. SHAME
fafa fa FOWL  lol fate got nothing to do with us being here, who told you life is a bed of roses here,why do you think most of us have exit plans ie build house/es in 9ja and return to be our own boss doind legit Biz.The reality on ground is the average 9ja guy in 9ja  is not connfy to think the way we do or act abroad, if we put same effort we do here to things of life when we wher in 9ja we would still hammer.And by al means Nigerians abroad had to think they are a bit superior,its a manisfestation anywhere you go to if you come from abroad.,Even the police are cautious the way they deal with you cos they cant place you.I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN,IF YOU LIVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THERE IS 24/7 POWER,YOU CAN WAKE UP 3AM AND JUMP IN YOUR CAR FOR A 6HR JOURNEY LONDON TO MANCHESTER,YOU GOT GOOD ROADS,PORTABLE WATER 24/7 tell me weather your thinking faculty no go develop.Most of  us here now are here for innitial capital to start our own thing U get me,guys abroad these days are wise, they dont come home to show off like B4, cos if you flex your hard earn £/$ you will suffer and same guys you flex would be the first to laugh at you  ,true or fals?/ grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

you are a mongolian i[i]d[/i]iot.
so of what relevance is that to the discussion here?

you sufferheads claim nigerians in the uk are suffering - then you pulled up a pic of a black man stealing rice.
no one knows if the blackman is nigerian. i am sure you cannot be foolish enough to think every black man in peckham is nigerian?

when i called you out, you brought out a link of ola apena that was jailed for murder charges in peckham?
what has murder got to do with hunger? are these the future leaders in nigeria? no common sense, no iota of brilliance. . . .i weep for your future(i am assuming you have one)

Seeing as it is that Nigerians make up 40% of the total population of Peckham, there is quite a high lickelyhood that the world famous rice looter was a Naija guy. Ditto for the Poundland looters-How exactly does one go about looting at POUNDLAND Haven't you "Londoners" got any shame?

Face it, most of you lot over there lead pathetic lives-immigration wahala, ten jobs just to pay dem bills, etc.

And now, the WHOLE world has realised that you are a HUNGRY lot as well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by alstarmayo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Βουκέφαλος iceprince was on Tim Westwood some few months back. Dont just say things because you have freedom of speech
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

fafa fa FOWL  lol fate got nothing to do with us being here, who told you life is a bed of roses here,why do you think most of us have exit plans ie build house/es in 9ja and return to be our own boss doind legit Biz.The reality on ground is the average 9ja guy in 9ja  is not connfy to think the way we do or act abroad, if we put same effort we do here to things of life when we wher in 9ja we would still hammer.And by al means Nigerians abroad had to think they are a bit superior,its a manisfestation anywhere you go to if you come from abroad.,Even the police are cautious the way they deal with you cos they cant place you.I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN,IF YOU LIVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THERE IS 24/7 POWER,YOU CAN WAKE UP 3AM AND JUMP IN YOUR CAR FOR A 6HR JOURNEY LONDON TO MANCHESTER,YOU GOT GOOD ROADS,PORTABLE WATER 24/7 tell me weather your thinking faculty no go develop.Most of  us here now are here for innitial capital to start our own thing U get me,guys abroad these days are wise, they dont come home to show off like B4, cos if you flex your hard earn £/$ you will suffer and same guys you flex would be the first to laugh at you  ,true or fals?/ grin grin grin

[size=28pt]TRUE cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
alstarmayo:

@Βουκέφαλος iceprince was on Tim Westwood some few months back. Dont just say things because you have freedom of speech

I was gisting you what happened and trying to make it interesting. Tim Westwood is UK i am talking US here no bring that hand come ogbeni.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by erico2k2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Seeing as it is that Nigerians make up 40% of the total population of Peckham, there is quite a high lickelyhood that the world famous rice looter was a Naija guy. Ditto for the Poundland looters-How exactly does one go about looting at POUNDLAND Haven't you "Londoners" got any shame?

Face it, most of you lot over there lead pathetic lives-immigration wahala, ten jobs just to pay dem bills, etc.

And now, the WHOLE world has realised that you are a HUNGRY lot as well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr My-Key, Aayahhhhh, even you know that what you have just wrote is silly,so seriously no Joke you believe 40% of pechkam are Nigerians  lol,mind you thats where Rio Fedinand was born and grew up,Guy grow up grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
^please tell him who RIO FERDINARD IS

I know guys like him - Ive axed all of em xcept d reasonable few cheesy

Good 4 notin Red Jealous ba[i]s[/i]tards  (Not u mr.kay) undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by coogar: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Seeing as it is that Nigerians make up 40% of the total population of Peckham, there is quite a high lickelyhood that the world famous rice looter was a Naija guy. Ditto for the Poundland looters-How exactly does one go about looting at POUNDLAND Haven't you "Londoners" got any shame.

and yet the fool continues to bleat. . . .

seeing that all the looters have been caught and arrested and there was only one nigerian out of 1500 looters caught, then it goes to show your cerebellum and your thalamus have swapped positions in your brain-box.

yes, nigerians abroad are hungry but the hard currency they send home to nigeria sustains your economy. without them here, your life(mr-key particularly) would be worse than the somalis walking through the deserts to find help. you are just a twisted re[i]t[/i]arded bigot who was refused entry into the united kingdom and you took your war on the internet.

maybe 190 and mr cork can help smuggle you back to the united kingdom in a sack of potatoes.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by ak47mann(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

seeing that all the looters have been caught and arrested and there was only one nigerian out of 1500 looters caught, then it goes to show your cerebellum and your thalamus have swapped positions in your brain-box.

yes, nigerians abroad are hungry but the hard currency they send home to nigeria sustains your economy. without them here, your life(mr-key particularly) would be worse than the somalis walking through the deserts to find help. you are just a twisted re[i]t[/i]arded bigot who was refused entry into the united kingdom and you took your war on the internet.

maybe 190 and mr cork can help smuggle you back to the united kingdom in a sack of potatoes.
BAG OF CHIPS MATE tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin grin THEY  SHOULD CHECK OUT AK47 PROFILE AND SEE REAL MONEY £££££££ IN NAIRA OVER 2MILLION NAIRA tongue IS NOTHING I SPENT THAT ALL DAY LONG YOU FEEL ME  cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

^sorry make he try someone else - i dont smuggle people

maybe he can smuggle himself into a DIRECT BELGIUM BENZ 190 into Cotonu

that one i can easily do
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
erico2k2:

Mr My-Key, Aayahhhhh, even you know that what you have just wrote is silly,so seriously no Joke you believe 40% of pechkam are Nigerians  lol,mind you thats where Rio Fedinand was born and grew up,Guy grow up grin grin grin

Really? so why is "Vietnam"-sorry Peckham, is also known as "Little Lagos"? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4182341.stm
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
funny funny thread grin grin grin grin

My-Key:

you are just a slowpoke

still carrying all the looting stuff on your dummy head

my friend grow up, get a life or go get laid or something

so what if they loot, did they touch any of your stuff BIG DUMMY undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
^BABA NA BABA Has arrived

Bro - How far with PWEETY4ME NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
@OP What women?that is to vague. . .i assume your talking about the women who live in NIGERIA?yes! why won't they prefer men abroad?they want a better life na grin lipsrsealed tongue. . .abegii abroad you have to work hard for your money jare, there is nothing special there i know this.

All ya'll thinking, it's like Kings & Queens, plse stop brain-washing urself abegii, and those that want to die in another man's land well your only denying who/what you are, they always say don't 4get where you came from, people need to stop decieving themselves.
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by r231(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

^BABA NA BABA Has arrived

Bro - How far with PWEETY4ME NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin

right behind you grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Are you upset because you were refuse an entry to the UK,for the fifteenth time,
or because you were not privilege to be seen on UK CCTV looting bag of rice?
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP What women?that is to vague. . .i assume your talking about the women who live in NIGERIA?yes! why won't they prefer men abroad?they want a better life na grin lipsrsealed tongue. . .abegii abroad you have to work hard for your money jare, there is nothing special there i know this.

Explain what you mean by there is nothing special there
Re: Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? by 195(f): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
r231:

right behind you grin grin grin grin

Ticking time bomb

Help deactivate am 4 me now  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.