Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56806 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by qcsave(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.
wahala has he is not release.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MasterKernel: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.

.Does it make less poverty capital of the world?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Shikena(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.
Simp grin
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Deltavariant(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person
misery is when your dot nation is to small accommodate you but have come to others land to survive
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bontafa:

I support nnamdi kanu 100000000 percent
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:
Nnamdi Kanu the fearless lion

Fearless Lion wey dey take Watery Beans for ZOO Prison. Is that one fearless? grin grin grin

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MasterKernel: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

Ask those of your lots that killed Deborah over one hell of blood thirty demon god?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by kamalbob(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

Lol and your region dey peaceful abi? abeg come out on Mondays abeg and defy the unknown gunmen order and see hahaha. Who give a damn about you people? It's you that always trooping in hundreds with worn bathroom slippers, torn jeans and faded shirt, run down to kano, kaduna or lagos (in south-west) lol
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes, but that's what radicalization could do to a people.

Some burnt cars, houses, properties etc to express support for a cause.

Some carry guns and shot anyone around where for instance the judgement was not favourable.

It's radicalization and it usually lead to acts that constitute stupidity and foolishness. So, guys around him should get him to see a psychiatrist to examine him. Failure to act now may lead to another story tomorrow when situation changes.
So far he didn't harm anyone, football and politicians supporters do worst than this, yet it isn't seen as radicalisation.

This no different from religious fanatisms. Is it a crime to be fanatic?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Fu8fK96zA

https://www.nationalherald.ng/nnamdi-kanu-man-sets-own-car-ablaze-to-celebrate-ipob-leaders-discharge-2/

Tomorrow they go say na buhari make suffer day and na only Dem Dem dey suffer their self.....Dem say hungry dey the nation and some dey burn car to celebrate
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
Thats what you get when you give someone that’s supposed to be suya seller a post of attorney general of the federation

Give me a suya seller that knows the difference between “discharged” and “acquitted” any day cool
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bimpe29: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madness taken to the sky. How did he feel when it's said that NK was only discharged not acquitted?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Terror48: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls
Nah your property?

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by gloryman91: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
He should be arrested immediately for destruction of property.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by BreakingNews21: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Probably a stolen car. No one is that bleeping dull to destroy dey own property in this fashion. And all for nothing because watery beans are still on the menu for the foreseeable future for the guy that got caught trying to cheat on his wife in Kenyan with donated funds. wink
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by phorget(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.

Nnamdi kanu is only an individual in chain, how about your whole region that is in chain?... undecided
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by henryvirus(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madness
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Onos3053: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Supporters Hails PO -Our Saviour, Congratulation Sir As They Notice Him On Board

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEDHtN0-BUI
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
gloryman91:
He should be arrested immediately for destruction of property.
your head de pain you? What kinda rubbish is this? Destruction of your property i guess. grin
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
I see no radicalisation here, this is no different from 2 supporters of different presidential cadidates or football clubs fighting themselves over who would win, Yet it is accepted in naigeria.

Is it crime to set one's own properties ablaze?

Do you know the environmental effects of his action?

Do you know that something could actually be wrong with his brain?

And do you expect government to wait till when that thing in his brain manifest fully before he's taken to see a psycho?

Do you want government to wait till he kill someone in excitement through reckless driving etc?

Why didn't you do the same after all you got the news too?

It's bcoz you're more stable than him.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
He burnt one of his cars... Most likely the one he fancies the least!

Let him burn down his residential home, and I will know he is a proper fan! tongue
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Benoxvals(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mystic216:
He’s rich

He is passionate
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Roger3D(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Blackfire:
...and tomorrow the FG lock kanu with 3 padlock keys instead of one...what will he do?
He probably would buy a new car grin
Typical IPOB. What a fool
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
On a second thought I take my words back ....
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
I guess folks now know where The Zoo is located!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by EM123: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

Cursed souls
Is it your car? Did he borrow the car from you? why thee bitterness? Why are you insulting the region?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Terrorist sad
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Do you know the environmental effects of his action?

Do you know that something could actually be wrong with his brain?

And do you expect government to wait till when that thing in his brain manifest fully before he's taken to see a psycho?

Do you want government to wait till he kill someone in excitement through reckless driving etc?

Why didn't you do the same after all you got the news too?

It's bcoz you're more stable than him.
what qualifies you to suggest that he is mentally unstable? Are you a psychiatrist? You keep coming up with all these rules this is naigeria we are talking about.

Government has no right to detain him, under mental health act until a psychiatrist determines so. grin

Alot of murderers who claimed insanity have being found to stable mentally.

You are entitled to your opinion how ever ridiculous it may sound.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

Cursed souls
na you get am Una go just dey drink medicine for another person headache
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
The struggle continues..

Obi Pandora = ipob agenda

grin grin

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
Hight of celebration for what?
Maybe he was tired of the car already or some old car... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't imagine someone setting a latest model Benz on fire for this... Meanwhile Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

You, surely, don’t the typical South-Easterner! He keeps his word!!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sukkot: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Fulani herdsmen has being setting innocent citizens, houses and farms on fire since Buhari's regime and no problems!

Man sets his own car on fire without hurting anyone and some goons wants to get heart attack on here, i don't get it! It was his car! His own forking car!
why dont you try to burn your car in miami or uk where you live and see if you would not get arrested and locked up. how can you live in a first world country for all these years gypsey and still be thinking like a third world mad zombie ? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / 10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.