Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56797 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ajayiopy: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.

RELOCATE THEM
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu the fearless lion
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Richy4(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
There's no law in Nigeria that prohibits pollution I guess
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bigchristo: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.
Thats what you get when you give someone that’s supposed to be suya seller a post of attorney general of the federation
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
That must be a useless yellow muslim undecided
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why him nor jump enter water na e for make sense ��
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

And who told you your useless hero will help you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Cmanforall: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Blackman7: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

Guy take it easy and don't jump the gun.
The fact is your "lord and savior" madzi nnamdi cownu is not coming out any time soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
The Igbo is a fanatic baboon.
Not all abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Personal decision but not worth it anyway.....

He could have given the car out or sold it out , use the money to preach love about the news.....

All the same, let more bottles come aboard and let more ropes reach some unrepentant bigot people that sit where we rise.....

Still check my signature for details ......

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mpuru mmiri
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
See beta ppl setting their ploperties on fire bcus of kanu's release.
You still dey dia dey throw tantrums upandan.
When will you too burn ur ploperties? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7382773/man-sets-own-car-ablaze

vvvvvvv

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Fu8fK96zA

https://www.nationalherald.ng/nnamdi-kanu-man-sets-own-car-ablaze-to-celebrate-ipob-leaders-discharge-2/

Bontafa:

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
benuejosh:
Elections are around the corner. Nnamdi Kanu will start the IPOB/Biafra campaign and that will be a spoiler for Peter Obi. Biafra is back and we won’t vote anyone who will be supported because of biafra.
I don dey tell dis mumu pipo say na setup(distraction)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Moses1111: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Do you think Buhari will release Unamdi Kanu? The only person that will release Unamdi Kanu If elected as a president is Atiku or Obi. Buhari or Tunibu government will not release Unamdi Kanu. take note of this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.
He's still much fresher than you're
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by brain54(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
E tire for the mob before…

Maybe na tortoise car sef!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by proclinician: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Roger3D:
He's stupid. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't even been released yet and even if he is, who does something as stupid as that? I know the answer-an IPOB blockhead

You don't even own a car talk more of the one to set on fire. Wailing poor miserable bastard.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Earlier, I expressed deep concern that Nnamdi Kanu has radicalised many Igbos without them knowing it. It is common among illiterates who cannot think for themselves. This is a good example.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls
Afonja Muslim stop crying it's not your car and it's not your burning. Cursing a whole tribe because of one person's action is stupidity
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bontafa: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
richie240:
See beta ppl setting their ploperties on fire bcus of kanu's release.
You still dey dia dey throw tantrums upandan.
When will you too burn ur ploperties? grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7382773/man-sets-own-car-ablaze

vvvvvvv

Your papa no get maruwa

You come dey vex for person when burn e own car .

Na your own ?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yeah Igbos are naturaly foolish and emotionalt that’s just the fact, it’s their genetic makeup
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Moferere:
Mad people everywhere undecided
In Nigeria. The thing tire me o
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Shadysen: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls
You are bandit indeed!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.
you don change mind on Kanu matter?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

May God bless you. I'm a Yoruba man but there's nothing like peace. We need peace in all the nooks and crannies, the length and breath of Nigeria. Without peace there cannot be development. As for your mother in law, your children in law will remember you, honour and respect you too. Please enjoy her food anytime you go to see her.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Which kin wahala bi diz

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
All Dizwans ko necesstri bikonu.
You guys should be celebrating the the release of ohamadike right now.

This is d moment to go back to d drawing board and step up d biafran struggle from where u left off.

You guys mustn't disappoint him o.
#biafra must come!
#no erection in alaigbo!
cool

LOVEGINO:
I don dey tell dis mumu pipo say na setup(distraction)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Will Nnamdi kanu's discharge stop the incessant kidnappings and killings in the south east? Ask yourself this before you start celebrating cos dem fit kidnap you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.