Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56799 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nawah, does this guy know that there is a major market where he is burning his car?
Craziness
The police should have arrested and charged him to court!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
sukkot:
why dont you try to burn your car in miami or uk where you live and see if you would not get arrested and locked up. how can you live in a first world country for all these years gypsey and still be thinking like a third world mad zombie ? shocked
You think you know me right? undecided there are no law in the UK or Miami that is against destroying one's properties..
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by nedekid: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Discharge for court different from discharge in real life. Abi was dasuki not discharged?
Buhari and Malami will never release Kanu, atleast not in this administration.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Moscodee1990(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Get that itti arrested for polluting the enviro
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sukkot: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
You think you know me right? undecided there are no law in the UK or Miami that is against destroying one's properties..
are you crazy lol ? the laws are
1---environmental pollution
2-mental imbalance
3-destruction to property
4-endangering members of the public
5-arson
6- constituting a public nuisance

you will be confined to mental facilities and then locked up in prison if they determine you are normal
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

When Mary Magdalene broke the very expensive oil (Alabaster Jar) to celebrate Jesus Christ, the Pharisees and the Sadducees were angry and was asking what manner of wastage was that. They said, the oils should have bn sold and the proceeds used to take care of the poor. (Mark 14:3, Matthew 26:7 and Luke 7:37)

I am not surprised that we have those Pharisees and the Sadducees among us.
You can keep crying as much as u can.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by tungamaje: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Did anybody complain his car was burnt? Was the car not his and he destroyed it himself? Why are a lot of people crying because someone destroyed his personal property? Allow him celebrate the way he liked.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:
Madness.

That's why ideology is difficult to defeat.

A man that can do this to himself, will probably kill for same ideology.

What's the difference between him and people who kill in the name of blasphemy?
He just might set himself ablaze when news of Nnamdi Kanu’s sooner than later conviction gets to him. I guess we now know where The Zoo they talk about is located!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:
Nnamdi Kanu the fearless lion
Who jumps bail! Not man enough to stand his trial!!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Richy4:
There's no law in Nigeria that prohibits pollution I guess
Much better and environmentally friendly to dismantle the car at Owode Onirin and use the proceeds to help folks dislocated by the SE insecurity traceable to IPOB agitation for Biafra.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by olax02(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mary00:
sad
This guy or man needs brain surgery. undecided
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by UDZUBY(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.

Mumu talk. The agitation for your freedom should be stopped because you want to eat egwusi soup. I wonder how some people reason in the world. Just for a plate of egwusi soup?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
sukkot:
are you crazy lol ? the laws are
1---environmental pollution
2-mental imbalance
3-destruction to property
4-endangering members of the public
5-arson
6- constituting a public nuisance

you will be confined to mental facilities and then locked up in prison if they determine you are normal
Okay, if you say so, so which laws are against destroying your OWN property?

Do you know how many times i have destroyed my OWN properties? So far i have not being charged with any crime.

So far he has not being diagnosed with mental imbalance.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sukkot: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so, so which laws are against destroying your OWN property?

So far he has not being diagnosed with mental imbalance.
you can destroy your own property. thats your own business. but you are destroying your property on government property ? burning your car on government road ? the laws are
1-enviromental pollution
2--arson
3-public nuisance
4-public endangerment
gypsey how can you have lived in the uk for 2 decades and still have third world brain ? no growth

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ZooOga: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
zoedew:

The police should have arrested and charged him to court!

Maybe dem were in the beer parlour planning an armed robbery or kidnapping with dey local cohorts. Or enjoying and splitting up the proceeds of recent clandestine jobs. wink
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Give me a suya seller that knows the difference between “discharged” and “acquitted” any day cool
That’s why the Attorney general don’t understand the meaning of discharged and acquitted, he is a suya seller
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Did Lamidi Cownu mind his business? Did he leave northerners alone? Did he leave Yorubas alone? Did he leave innocent Nigerians out of his miserable existence? Clown.

Same putrid-mouthed terrorist that turned igboland into an arena of murders, cannibalism, kidnapping, butchery and all sorts lawlessness is the same person this brainwashed imp is blowing his gasket over.

…and here I was thinking these people had recovered from Cownu’s brain melting urine sad
You're a complete bunkum. Nnamdi Kanu is completely oblivious of your miserable life. He'll eventually get released someday. He was agitating for the freedom of the Igbos from this cesspit of a country. I have no idea if you're a yoruba or a northerner but the undeniable fact still remains that your place is worse off. Banditry, boko haram, drug abuse, kidnapping, Islamic fanaticism, hunger, diseases, desolation and many more are currently ravaging the hell-hole you and your likes came from. If you had mind your business as civilised people do, we won't be having this discussion. Hear this: The Igbos want nothing of the northerners or the Yorubas. You can go and die for all I care Idiota.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.
He will get released and there's nothing a head slamming terrorist like you can do about it.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Fulani herdsmen has being setting innocent citizens, houses and farms on fire since Buhari's regime and no problems!

Man sets his own car on fire without hurting anyone and some goons wants to get heart attack on here, i don't get it! It was his car! His own forking car!

They want a better Nigeria, but they do the opposite, they behave like animals.

What kind of fools burns cars with all manner of toxic and polluting components to endanger the health of other Nigerians, all because of some terrorists?

This is why we can never let you people rule Nigeria, never ever.

These animals get away with their stone age atrocities because they are not society where they get locked up or sent to prison for such barbaric behavior.

Sad..
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
That’s why the Attorney general don’t understand the meaning of discharged and acquitted, he is a suya seller

Oh you still can’t understand?

You must need a suya seller like Malami to explain the difference between both legal concepts cool

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
sukkot:
you can destroy your own property. thats your own business. but you are destroying your property on government property ? burning your car on government road ? the laws are
1-enviromental pollution
2--arson
3-public nuisance
4-public endangerment
gypsey how can you have lived in the uk for 2 decades and still have third world brain ? no growth
Fine, you are correct. i thought you claimed he cannot destroy his own property, do you know how many times i have destroyed my own property in my own land?

Correction, i was born in the UK, if you say i have 3rd world brain that is your opinion. I take no offence.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Foolishness.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Albertgr8: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
davodyguy:
Madness.

That's why ideology is difficult to defeat.

A man that can do this to himself, will probably kill for same ideology.

What's the difference between him and people who kill in the name of blasphemy?
Please Na his car not your car and not human being that he killed and u are not at rest nawaoo
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:

They want a better Nigeria, but they do the opposite, they behave like animals.

What kind of fools burns cars with all manner of toxic and polluting components to endanger the health of other Nigerians, all because of some terrorists?

This is why we can never let you people rule Nigeria, never ever.

These animals get away with their stone age atrocities because they are not society where they get locked up or sent to prison for such barbaric behavior.

Sad..
Naigeria is a lawless country, everything goes. So calm down!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
jessylaurel:

And who told you your useless hero will help you.
You must be an Idiot for quoting me. Go and get a proper Education first before you quote me again. You and your likes will start dropping dead soon on account of Igbo matter. I wonder why you urchins are bordered with what a man did with a car he bought with his money. Quote me again and watch your life disintegrate Ignorant bat.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sukkot: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Fine, i thought you claimed he cannot destroy his own property, do you know how many times i have destroyed my own property in my own land?

Correction, i was born in the UK, if you say i have 3rd world brain that is your opinion. I take no offence.
oh no he can destroy his own property on his own land. like if he has a big farm he can take his car there and burn it. thats his business. but you cannot burn your car on government roads. oh i know you were born in the uk and lived in miami for a while which is why i am surprised that you are justifying this madness lol
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Naigeria is a lawless country, everything goes. So calm down!

No, it does only according to lawless, unruly, barbaric and sit-at-home stone age people.

We are moving forward, not backward and the fact that you think Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean you should remain that way or not hope to do better or make it better..

This is why we keep saying you people are not ready or socially developed enough to be part of any sane and progressing society..
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol.....after months of waiting and he didn't see Kanu his eyes will clear
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
basybasy:

Trust Igbo with presidential power and bring down Nigeria. I don't even know why Obi supporters and Igbos believe that Obi will win. I can say it with everything that cries await them. Who will vote Igbo into power with their arrongance and sentimental behavior. They want Yorubas and HausaFunis to vote them, but spoiling and trying to destroy Tinubu. I'm not a bastered, my vote goes to Tinubu.
Go and die. It's none of my business with what you do with your miserable vote. If you like, you can cast your vote for a cow to be the president. Is it not obvious to you that there's really no difference between the reasoning pattern of the yorubas, hausa-fulani(whatever that crap means) and cows. Yall think alike and that's the reason the country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:

No, it does only according to lawless, unruly, barbaric and sit-at-home stone age people.

We are moving forward, not backward and the fact that you think Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean you should remain that way or not hope to do better or make it better..

This is why we keep saying you people are not ready or socially developed enough to be part of any sane and progressing society..
Ahaa! grin i see where your disapproval comes from, He is IGBO, You are just biggoted.

Go and arrest and prosecute him if you are that hurt. Everything goes in naigeria wether you like it or not. grin
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Roger3D:
He's stupid. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't even been released yet and even if he eventually is, who does a dumb and stupid such as that? I know the answer-an IPOB blockhead
But some people celebrated to their deaths when their principal was declared president elect
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Deltavariant:
misery is when your dot nation is to small accommodate you but have come to others land to survive
A dot better than the cesspit you stay in. I'd take Singapore over Nigeria over and again. Big for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.