Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56801 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Durabest: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.
You are a good man bro,let the govt hear him out and try to make the country formidable to all tribes.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by obotematics: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na beetles oh
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by tungamaje: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Edusouls:
Yeah Igbos are naturaly foolish and emotionalt that’s just the fact, it’s their genetic makeup

You are really stupid for insulting the great Igbo tribe because of the action of one man. You should have rather congratulated the man for keeping to his word which Igbos are known for. He made a vow which he fulfilled and you are here deriding a whole tribe. From today I hope you begin to fear the great tribe because if an Igbo swears by saying Maka Chukwu, no change of mind. Whenever southerners hear an aboki swear Walahi talahi, they begin to shiver because they fear he won't change his mind. But I want to assure you Igbos get mind pass aboki
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Go and sleep grin

Go and die
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Pacesetterz: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nawah, does this guy know that there is a major market near where he is burning his car?

There are better ways to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's victory

Craziness

I tot U should be clapping for him na. That’s what Ipob has thought igbo youths in southeast. To behave like idiots without brain.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by kennethesan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mad o
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Plm11: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ufotunang: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mumu man...and the federal government says nnamdi kanu was only discharged and not acquitted...so nnamdi kanu cannot be released...more charges to be filed on him

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tochj(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.
Call it whatever you want but
It's obvious that it's premeditated
However Malami is actually not strong enough to hold MNK.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by kennymike84: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.
Peace shall reign in Jesus name.Be rest Assured you will travel home this December in peace and in peace you shall return in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Instead of giving it out to someone.....
Hiaa!! This one no follow ooo. What is this?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
Hight of celebration for what?
Maybe he was tired of the car already or some old car... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't imagine someone setting a latest model Benz on fire for this... Meanwhile Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

According to d voice in d video, d man already said he would burn da very car to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu any day he's released.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by rolams(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
The most mumu man in the world!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Blakpot: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fear followers of charismatic leaders- whether in politics or religion. They can easily lose any sense of rationality.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Zeezenho: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him regretting his actions, I see his girlfriend dumping him cos she's not ready to be treeking in the name of love, I see unknown gunmen abducting him, I see him trying to explain to them that he's the one that burnt his car for Kanu, I see his family emptying his account to pay for ransom, I see him becoming very broke.

This I have seen.

You think like yoruba man with scarcity mentality he thinks like lgbo man with abundance mentality.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by UNDFTD: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

No Justice, No Peace! You can't be asking for peace without justice. And GOD damned Nigeria!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

You must be an Idiot for quoting me. Go and get a proper Education first before you quote me again. You and your likes will start dropping dead soon on account of Igbo matter. I wonder why you urchins are bordered with what a man did with a car he bought with his money. Quote me again and watch your life disintegrate Ignorant bat.

Ode olodo...everything will go to you. I see you're pained illiterate villager. Keep suffering with your useless hero and enjoy the massacre. Onye arà

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Wahala!!!

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by iamme1234(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Naija govt would have infected this man
Deadly syringe
Buhari govt released him
So they could get vote from the SE FOr tinubu come 2023
Lol naija my country
Everything na guy man pattern
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by onuman: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.

Soldiers were sent to Kalu's House to kill him. He ran away when he was under bail. Scores of acquaintances of Kalu were killed by the soldiers.
What other offense are you wishing for Kalu to be charged?

It's only in your Malami's Nigeria that non violent secessionist group is ruled terrorists organisation. No other country in the world has recognised IPOB as a terrorist organisation, despite Malami's terrorists tag for IPOB.
ABUSE OF POWER IS WHAT IS BEING DEMONSTRARTED BY MALAMI AGAINST NNAMDI KALU.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by godofuck231: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Bontafa:

Wailing wailer
DO ITTTTTTTT !

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2022
zoedew:

Who jumps bail! Not man enough to stand his trial!!

My statement was totally harmless and directeds to anyone. I don't see the reason why you have to quote me.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by udede(m): 4:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Blackfire:
...and tomorrow the FG lock kanu with 3 padlock keys instead of one...what will he do?
go buy the keys for them naa
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02am On Oct 15, 2022
[s][/s]You beta let the guy rest and live his life b4 yu kill him finish with your nonsense angry
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Idiko1: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

Only dumbass fool does not know nationalistic sentiments are very intoxicating.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Ikukuudo: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zoedew: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Danisaint112:

My statement was totally harmless and directeds to anyone. I don't see the reason why you have to quote me.
No harm intended Sir.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Emyogalanya: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nawah, does this guy know that there is a major market near where he is burning his car?

There are better ways to celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's victory

Craziness
Wait till a referendum is won by kanu and u will see people take their life in celebration only then will u understand that the car is just an adult toy
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Die hard fan ni...
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by gloryman91: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
gypsey:
your head de pain you? What kinda rubbish is this? Destruction of your property i guess. grin

Try that in a normal society and develop world, uncultured person I believe you have never left your village before now.

For your information don't try that in a sane society, your property can never be destroy by you.

Learn to be cultured .
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
gloryman91:

Try that in a normal society and develop world, uncultured person I believe you have never left your village before now.

For your information don't try that in a sane society, your property can never be destroy by you.

Learn to be cultured .
Really? cheesy where exactly is these sane or normal society? Or is it develop world you call them grin Yes, you are right i was born in a sea side village call Brigdeston and i have never left.

Really? I destroyed my scooter last week i guess i am in trouble then? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.