Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56796 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Emola12(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
TANID:
what do we call this now
0% sense

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Ahaa! grin i see where your disapproval comes from, He is IGBO, You are just biggoted.

Go and arrest and prosecute him if you are that hurt. Everything goes in Nigeria wether you like it or not. grin

I'm glad you noticed, abi what kind of people burn cars and toxic materials just because of a terrorist?

Wear the cap if fits..

Sit-at-home slaves..

Btw, shey you too don hide your ipob flag to deceive Nigerians fool us that Nigeria is no longer a zoo and shithole?

You go collect your hidden flag and continue your violent agitation after pandora's loss next year.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Veezy4u(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Stupid man. Him for give me the car my find money
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by BethiMcCauley: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
The build to to 2023 election needs some madness so Buhari unleashed Kanu and so madness begins. Please go burn your house too
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Roger3D(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
DonBenny77:

But some people celebrated to their deaths when their principal was declared president elect
They were even more stupid than the guy who burnt his car. At least the fool is still alive
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
richie240:
Quotasystem, this kid is not Yoruba Pls. He's one of the impostors from d land of d rising sun.
Thanks!
cool

Not surprised. Troublemakers just full this nairaland.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:

I'm glad you noticed, abi what kind of people burn cars and toxic materials just because of a terrorist?

Wear the cap if fits..

Sit-at-home slaves..

Btw, shey you too don hide your ipob flag to deceive Nigerians fool us that Nigeria is no longer a zoo and shithole?

You go collect your hidden flag and continue your violent agitation after pandora's loss next year.. grin grin

Clearly you are biased and that flaws all your outburst and argument, if he wasn't IGBO you will approve. Hatred will not get you anywhere.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Gomojamm: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.
Fact!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

You're a complete bunkum. Nnamdi Kanu is completely oblivious of your miserable life. He'll eventually get released someday. He was agitating for the freedom of the Igbos from this cesspit of a country. I have no idea if you're a yoruba or a northerner but the undeniable fact still remains that your place is worse off. Banditry, boko haram, drug abuse, kidnapping, Islamic fanaticism, hunger, diseases, desolation and many more are currently ravaging the hell-hole you and your likes came from. If you had mind your business as civilised people do, we won't be having this discussion. Hear this: The Igbos want nothing of the northerners or the Yorubas. You can go and die for all I care Idiota.

If Cownu had minded his business, we wouldn’t be having this discussion either.

In fact, if he had minded his business, he wouldn’t be in chains and your region would not be sitting at home on Mondays while suffering endless killings & cannibalism never seen anywhere else in this country.

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by youngtizzy1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Clearly you are biased and that flaws all your outburst and argument, if he wasn't IGBO you will approve. Hatred will not get you anywhere.

Are you saying you approved the barbaric act because he's ibo?

Lawless sit-at-home losers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Iberibe n'enye morale
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by SilverSurfer: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:

If Cownu had minded his business, we wouldn’t be having this discussion either.

In fact, if he had minded his business, he wouldn’t be in chains and your region would not be sitting at home on Mondays while suffering endless killings, cannibalism never seen anywhere else in this country.
It's quite funny when a head slamming terrorist is talking about insecurity in the Southeast when the northern and western part of the zoo is the killing capital of the world. Abeg make una carry una illiteracy comot for road make civilised people see road. If the Igbos were to remain stagnant for a century, it'd take your urine-drinking and slime-eating urchins gazillion of years to catch up with us. Nnamdi Kanu will be released eventually while we standby and watch you people slaughter each other back to the stone age. Stupid bushman.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Are you saying you approved the barbaric act because he's ibo?

Lawless sit-at-home losers.. grin
No, i am saying he commited no crime regardless of his trbe.. go look up barbaric you ve got the wrong definition of barbaric.

You and i not the same, i hate no one!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by QuotaSystem: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

It's quite funny when a head slamming terrorist is talking about insecurity in the Southeast when the northern and western part of the zoo is the killing capital of the world. Abeg make una carry una illiteracy comot for road make civilised people see road. If the Igbos were to remain stagnant for a century, it'd take your urine-drinking and slime-eating urchins gazillion of years to catch up with us. Nnamdi Kanu will be released eventually while we standby and watch you people slaughter each other back to the stone age. Stupid bushman.

Go and sleep grin

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by gimakon2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.

News has it, he's a free man and he's back to acquiring his own republic, your madness will ruin you. Drown and die in your frustration. Dickhead
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him regretting his actions, I see his girlfriend dumping him cos she's not ready to be treeking in the name of love, I see unknown gunmen abducting him, I see him trying to explain to them that he's the one that burnt his car for Kanu, I see his family emptying his account to pay for ransom, I see him becoming very broke.

This I have seen.

I see Biafra family buying him a new Car!

Definitely, as a loyal supporter.. Kanu will compensate him.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by plaindealer: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
No, i am saying he commited no crime regardless of his trbe..

You and i not the same, i hate no one!

No, you are basically saying he did nothing wrong becaus he's ibo, period.

Btw, the wool was probably enforcing sit at home ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by gimakon2(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him regretting his actions, I see his girlfriend dumping him cos she's not ready to be treeking in the name of love, I see unknown gunmen abducting him, I see him trying to explain to them that he's the one that burnt his car for Kanu, I see his family emptying his account to pay for ransom, I see him becoming very broke.

This I have seen.

If he burnt that one, he probably has another, stop drinking paracetamol for someone's headache.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Laughingkk: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
The Miguel burnt his *motor* var for free....does it mean he could not read through the judgment well.....MNK was only discharge from some count charges,not all especially the one on terrorism,jumping of bail e t c
Village people don press e Mumu bottom

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MissLeslie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
All I want is peace in the South East so that my babies can visit their grandparents.

It's been two years since I ate fresh Eguisi soup prepared by my lovely, amazing, beautiful and hardworking mother-in-law.

Nkechi can do the stir fry spaghetti which are always as delicious as her body and sweet like her soul, but I just want a traditionally prepared Eguisi with fresh fish and he-goat meat Mama prepares to welcome her fit son-in-law. I'm tired of my Nkechi's stir fry Eguisi which she refrigerates for one month and serves once a week.

Please end the agitations. Let's give peace a chance. Christmas is coming.

God bless Nigeria in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Let peace return to the South East and other parts of Nigeria in the name Jesus Christ, Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by cybertruss(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na WA ooo. Is this not madness
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Laughingkk: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Roger3D:
He's stupid. Nnamdi Kanu hasn't even been released yet and even if he eventually is, who does a dumb and stupid such as that? I know the answer-an IPOB blockhead
FG is still holding him prisoner for other count charges
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
He has the money
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:

No, you are basically saying he did nothing wrong becaus he's ibo, period.

Btw, the wool was probably enforcing sit at home ... grin grin
You have clearly refused to acknowledge my point, so i make it again louder perhaps this time it might get through to you. I don't give 2 shits! what tribe he is from! Even if he is not IGBO i would still say he commited no crime.. you can interpret my words to suit your tribalistic ego, that is your own pain. I am not bothered. Do your worst go and arrest him!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lalasticlala who is an ardent supporter of kanu will never do this
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Spiff20(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
But they've not released him yet
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sayso: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mary00:
sad
Animals.
Alexei Navalny treatment may have been extended to him, unknown to him. Give it some months.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ba2remagaji: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by zomby(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
Hight of celebration for what?
Maybe he was tired of the car already or some old car... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't imagine someone setting a latest model Benz on fire for this... Meanwhile Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

Question:
What do you do with a car with a knocked or blown engine?

Answer:
You set it on fire for Nnamdi Kanu

This is the same group of losers that wants to lead a nation; what a bunch of animals!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Benchilwell: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
jessylaurel:

Not all abeg.
like if is own tribe don't have pple like that mad man that burn is car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.