Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) (56800 Views)

Group Visit Okija Shrine To Pray And Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Birthday (video) / Shuwa Arab Women Twerk To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Arrest / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Biafra or death... No more obi all we want it out beloved Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
But Kanu not released yet bro why all these jubilation when kanu still languishing in DSS yard?

He was discharge of some of the charges and not acquitted of all the charges levelled against him so what is the wild arsonist shit for?

I never knew some people are these dumb till people like Buhari, Kanu and obi came on board I began to noticed there are millions of slowpoke forming normal human simply they have razor mouth but are actually world class morons in term of human thinking capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na so their madness don start again!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Earlier, I expressed deep concern that Nnamdi Kanu has radicalised many Igbos without them knowing. It is common among illiterates who cannot think for themselves. This is a good example.
Why the melt down? It was his car he burnt, his car! His money! grin not yours.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Edusouls:
Yeah Igbos are naturaly foolish and emotionalt that’s just the fact, it’s their genetic makeup

I don't see any sense in what he's done. Is that not stupidity? Even if you have 20 cars, is that why he should burnt one. Why not give it out to someone to express your joy and excitement? His action doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Shadysen: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jdjdje92:
:
stop posting nonsense here, are you mad? can you predict just one correct score talk less of three, fuvk you scammer!
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Do I look like someone beefing ohamadike's release?
Why do I have d feeling dt this release dey pain u biko?

This is d tine to celebrate the resurrection of d biaflan struggle nwokem. grin

Bontafa:

Your papa no get maruwa

You come dey vex for person when burn e own car .

Na your own ?

See beta person wey sabi d scores: cool
vvvvv

porthouse7:
Biafra or death... No more obi all we want it out beloved Biafra
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why are some people crying in pain over the guy who burnt his own car? cheesy why all the melt down and hatred comments on here? It was his car! His money! if you are brave and rich enough do the same. Or go hit your head on a rock some where.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Why the melt down? It was his car he burnt, his car! His money! grin not yours.

That's the radicalization he's talking about. Irrational and unthinkable acts in solidarity to a cause.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Rant all you want but Nnmadi Kanu slept on the same prison bunk last night and ate the same watery beans this morning.

His tracksuit would definitely continue to give him eczema.

hahahaha....I didn't know y I find dis comment funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by NJV: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madness
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Figger(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Lol why

Told my guys yesterday it was too early to celebrate, FG no send court judgement
same here, I don't know why some people are quick to celebrate without fully understanding the complete embodiment of judicial process. It's a pity but MNK will remain there till buhari leaves office. Buhari that I know is not ready to let go of him. I support the Biafra struggle but am a realist, this guys are gonna hold him down based on jumping bail.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bontafa:

Your papa no get maruwa

You come dey vex for person when burn e own car .

Na your own ?
No mind de cow! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
All IPOB are Brain dead.

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by 2elliot: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls
You wonder why your country does not grow–because no one gives a Bleep about it. No one sacrifices. No one is crazily love her enough to do the extraordinary.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by sojdson: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thank God is Friday
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

That's the radicalization he's talking about. Irrational and unthinkable acts in solidarity to a cause.
I see no radicalisation here, this is no different from 2 supporters of different presidential cadidates or football clubs fighting themselves over who would win, Yet it is accepted in naigeria.

Is it crime to set one's own properties ablaze?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person

The North will never give Biafra their independence. Do your worst or take this drink and do the needful.

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dumb ass ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey �.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
We are not surprised, expect his brothers in Imo state to kidnap 500 passengers at Elele road.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
gypsey:
Why are some people crying in pain over the guy who burnt his own car? cheesy why all the melt down and hatred comments on here? It was his car! His money! if you are brave and rich enough do the same. Or go hit your head on a rock some where.

Yes, but that's what radicalization could do to a people.

Some burnt cars, houses, properties etc to express support for a cause.

Some carry guns and shot anyone around where for instance the judgement was not favourable.

It's radicalization and it usually lead to acts that constitute stupidity and foolishness. So, guys around him should get him to see a psychiatrist to examine him. Failure to act now may lead to another story tomorrow when situation changes.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by basybasy: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
SilverSurfer:

Stupid idiot like you. Una go quench for Nnamdi Kanu matter very soon. I wonder why you northerners won't mind your business and leave Igbos out of your miserable living. Your region has been completely ravaged by insecurities yet all you're ever concerned about is Nnamdi Kanu. Mumu person
Trust Igbo with presidential power and bring down Nigeria. I don't even know why Obi supporters and Igbos believe that Obi will win. I can say it with everything that cries await them. Who will vote Igbo into power with their arrongance and sentimental behavior. They want Yorubas and HausaFunis to vote them, but spoiling and trying to destroy Tinubu. I'm not a bastered, my vote goes to Tinubu.
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by JooEeL(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Did Lamidi Cownu mind his business? Did he leave northerners alone? Did he leave Yorubas alone? Did he leave innocent Nigerians out of his miserable existence? Clown.

Same putrid-mouthed terrorist that turned igboland into an arena of murders, cannibalism, kidnapping, butchery and all sorts lawlessness is the same person this brainwashed imp is blowing his gasket over.

…and here I was thinking these people had recovered from Cownu’s brain melting urine sad

It is between Igbos and Fulanis now. Pls what consine Yoruba again??

Pls dont drag us into una fight. We are not involved. Face yourselves without adding Yoruba. Is it by force?
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by jid72: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
You must be joking if you think buhari will free kanu before he leaves office grin
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by AutoRedux: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Violence, destruction, hate, bitterness is all they know

How can any sane person celebrate anything by putting his property up in flames? Even if na abandoned vehicle, why must you burn it?

Cursed souls

You be better mumu. See the hate coming out from your wretched soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by tiger28: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
…and then Malami clarified that he was only discharged for the rendition, and not acquitted for his other offenses and therefore must remain in chains.

The result of 95% emotion, 5% perspiration and 0% sense.
Exactly!!!!
Illiteracy has completely finished these People.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
maasoap:
Na so their madness don start again!
Sharp-sharp, no time.
Izit not igbos?!
Taaa!
cool
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by HeightsKE: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Should be arrested.
He should be arrested cos if somebody else had done this or stolen that car nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Bontafa: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
richie240:
Do I look like someone beefing ohamadike's release?
Why do I have d feeling dt this release dey pain u biko?

This is d tine to celebrate the resurrection of d biaflan struggle nwokem. grin

See beta person wey sabi d scores: cool
vvvvv

I support nnamdi kanu 100000000 percent
Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by richie240: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Quotasystem, this kid is not Yoruba Pls. He's one of the impostors from d land of d rising sun.
Thanks!
cool

JooEeL:

It is between Igbos and Fulanis now. Pls what consine Yoruba again??

Pls dont drag us into una fight. We are not involved. Face yourselves without adding Yoruba. Is it by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fulani herdsmen has being setting innocent citizens, houses and farms on fire since Buhari's regime and no problems!

Man sets his own car on fire without hurting anyone and some goons wants to get heart attack on here, i don't get it! It was his car! His own forking car!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.