Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? (3596 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2011

mshceww

(taken from an IM conversation)

grin grin grin grin grin

190smh:

mtschewww  undecided

190 is the ONLY person I know that can MISSPELL and non-existent word!!!  grin grin
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Amya(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
Princek12:

tell me how many Naija girls are walking around looking for chiseled, chocolate sexy guys. BS. Even if a chiseled, chocolate guy approached many of these Naija girls on the street or at a random place many of these girls will be intimidated and won't know how to act.

Naija girls are attracted to money, first and foremost. They are also attracted to pot-bellied, fat guys who was introduced to them by their friend.

Naija girls are socially defunct and don't know how to meet guys who are strangers, even if that guy were a sexy, chocolate blah blah blah.

The poster's hypothesis may apply to African American girls or other African girls who are socially engaging. Naija girls have attitudes 99% of the time to guys who are strangers who approach them, even if he is a sexy, chocolate. Naija girls are socially defunct. Only money makes them say woah. Naija girls are money hungry suckers.

He was talking about girls in general! Somehow, naija girls had to come into this. BTW why do Naija guys hate Naija girls so much?

@OPIsn't 99% a bit too much? I think most would go for tall and huge (like i do!)
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Princek12(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Amya:

He was talking about girls in general! Somehow, naija girls had to come into this. BTW why do Naija guys hate Naija girls so much?

@OPIsn't 99% a bit too much? I think most would go for tall and huge (like i do!)

As this is a Nigerian forum, references to a particular sex may be reasonably construed as an implicit reference to Nigerians. Also, dear, I love my Nigerian women; I do not hate you all.

However, whatever comment I say is a constructive criticism of Nigerian girls, and I am sure you yourself know in your heart of hearts that those criticisms are true. I just hope that my Nigerian sisters change their ways and act civilly and act like reasonable women. For example, responding with an attitude to advances from guys is an uncivilized way Nigerian girls act, and my mere criticism of that behavior does not mean I hate Nigerian women.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
*takes out note book for English Lessons In The Summer Section 101*  undecided undecided
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Amya(f): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
Princek12:

As this is a Nigerian forum, references to a particular sex may be reasonably construed as an implicit reference to Nigerians. Also, dear, I love my Nigerian women; I do not hate you all.

However, whatever comment I say is a constructive criticism of Nigerian girls, and I am sure you yourself know in your heart of hearts that those criticisms are true. I just hope that my Nigerian sisters change their ways and act civilly and act like reasonable women. For example, responding with an attitude to advances from guys is an uncivilized way Nigerian girls act, and my mere criticism of that behavior does not mean I hate Nigerian women.

This same pot-bellied, fat guys introduced to them by their friend that the Nigerian girls are taunted for following are not from outer space! They are Nigerian men for crying out loud! It goes both ways!!!
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Princek12(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Amya:

This same pot-bellied, fat guys introduced to them by their friend that the Nigerian girls are taunted for following are not from outer space! They are Nigerian men for crying out loud! It goes both ways!!!

Huh! What goes both ways? The attitude from Nigerian women? What are you talking about?
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Amya(f): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
You know the same way there are smart young good-looking guys, there are also the older pot-belied ones (All Nigerians)
For every girl that goes after the moneybags, there's another going after Mr young and smart. Since pot-belied moneybags are not getting criticisms here, the girls who follow them shouldn't.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Princek12(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Amya:

You know the same way there are smart young good-looking guys, there are also the older pot-belied ones (All Nigerians)
For every girl that goes after the moneybags, there's another going after Mr young and smart. Since pot-belied moneybags are not getting criticisms here, the girls who follow them shouldn't.

You have hit my point--that 99.9% of Naija women don't go after the young, sexy guys. My argument is that Naija girls go after the money, which unfortunately is primarily controlled by the older, pot-bellied dudes in Nigeria. Hence, you have, for example, Nollywood actresses and young Naija girls running to Abuja looking for daddies.

My criticism of the pot-bellied guys who go after these money-hungry girls is that they are tricks. But at least the guys don't act as though they are saints and keep it real. The poster is the one trying to misrepresent reality--that 99.9% of babes love slim, chocolate guys, when any person in touch with reality knows money is the number sexy to girls.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by MMM2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no comment.

i know u re among d ladies dat wana n winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by ShyOne(f): 3:55am On Aug 24, 2011
I love chocolate, slender men - hmmmmm - my guy fits that description

he's sooo yummy
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2011
Hallelujah
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Ybutterfly: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^^^whateva
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by sexylogan(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2011
Princek12:

useless thread
Don't hate the player, mate. Hate the game. cool
Shy-One:

I love chocolate, slender men - hmmmmm - my guy fits that description

he's sooo yummy
This, i like. I get the same comments from my gf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sexx When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.