Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60585 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Gbsks: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2022
adedayoa2:
Probably she was in a relationship at that time and it failed, so many reasons why she declined. And if she agree at that time na Una go still abuse her, I wonder why she went back to beg sha.
I swear, na where she Bleep up b dis. There's no crime in saying "no". The insults she's getting is because she's trying initiate a comeback.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by CSTRR: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
I no blame you.

Na because you don marry.
You no understand wetin chronic spinsterhood mean.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Etosha: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
My friend asked a lady to marry him, she said she was not 'convinced'... I told him to try again that the lady is just doing shakara, he refused. He's about to wed another lady. He said he can't beg a woman to marry him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I think this is rather immature. No points scored.

P.s guys wet dey carry this shuku dey try. Shey na all this onidirin dey help una.
U don't even understand yourself.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

Truer words have never been spoken!
grin
U used my line on me. I gat u bro.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
CSTRR:

I no blame you.

Na because you don marry.
You no understand wetin chronic spinsterhood mean.

Does it affect you in anyway?

Learn to shut the fvck up and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jayjayjones: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
You are the foolish one here. Your fellow fool should've stayed on her lane instead running back to reap where she didn't sow!

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Allisgud: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
U know how many dicks she don't encounter between those year,I know dey woo woman for long o grin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by dominique(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
dallasi:
Tales by moonlight.. Make una stop all this online scam.
so after 3 years you still keep that messages,
your phone no full, or corrupt ,spoil etc. liars all over

It's Facebook inbox.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by CSTRR: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
adedayoa2:
Probably she was in a relationship at that time and it failed, so many reasons why she declined. And if she agree at that time na Una go still abuse her, I wonder why she went back to beg sha.
He asked for her number.
Just a freaking phone number.

She said No.
Who the hell is she?

The guy never even toast am yet.
Just ordinary number, she no gree give.

That is what pissed him off.

If she had given him her number and he wooed her afterwards, if she politely decline, with good reasons, that man would not be that angry.

There is something called "dating capital".

She wasted it.
You don't waste dating capital just because you are currently in one.

Politely decline romantic gestures because you may go back there in the future.

Things like "I can't give you my number" is very insulting.

Give number if he is a responsible person and don't assume he wants to toast you.

If he toasts you, decline respectfully with good reasons.
It would maintain your dating capital for future purposes.

14 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by izubext007: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Money makes Nigeria ladies pussy drip

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by godofuck231: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
When they see decent men they can then weak then they go after ballers , but after 23 gonorrhea and some staphylococcus infection they start finding obina not tony bullion
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Rubbiish(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
I wish some simps will listen to this advice, I myself I have never asked a girl out more than once, if she says NO, that will be the end of our conversation. I still don't understand why a guy will be chasing one girl for months, that's what I will never do in my life.
Honestly @bold
It doesn't make sense
If someone tells u no, u move on!

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by CSTRR: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2022
A lot of girls wastes "dating capital" just because they are currently in a relationship.

I dey ask for your number, you dey tell me you no get phone.
I be mumu na.
No wahala.

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by brainhgeek(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2022
She should count herself lucky except she is one of those girls who won't mind soiling their integrity and risking their lives for a wrap of shawarma and cup of ice cream.
This guy will frustrate your life if you date am. Someone that can bring your matter on social media and even expose your picture over small matter will do worse when you offend am small.
By the way, what tribe in Nigeria bears the name Vicetti? What do you do for a living Tommy?
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2022
jayjayjones:
You are the foolish one here. Your fellow fool should've stayed on her lane instead running back to reap where she didn't sow!

You are a moronic fool

What if she wants to come back because she sowed alot?

Dumb idiot.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by CSTRR: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Does it affect you in anyway?

Learn to shut the fvck up and mind your business.
Piss off.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.

Too much wisdom in one post Sir.

Are you from the lineage of Solomon?

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
These bottom of the barrel men/boys are some of the most bitter and fewlish people you'll ever see. Likewise the mods and people who make these threads.

You said no, and the next step is to show the world online. To what end? To prove that you rejected a lady? Is there some kind of medal for these things? Are you the first rejected guy out there?

He's not even attractive. In his mind he's now some sort of a catch. Attention seeking rabble.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by CSTRR: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Ladies, if a responsible guy you know asks for your number, give him.
As long as you don't hate him.

Don't assume he wants to date you.

If he ends up asking you out on WhatsApp, turn him down respectfully.
Tell him that you are in a relationship and it wouldn't be nice if you start double dating.
And that you love your current boyfriend.

A good man will understand and back off, and you will retain your value in his eyes for the future.

Be wise.
Don't be like stupid girls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
CSTRR:
Ladies, if a responsible guy you know asks for your number, give him.
As long as you don't hate him.

Don't assume he wants to date you.

If he ends up asking you out on WhatsApp, turn him down respectfully.
Tell him that you are in a relationship and it wouldn't be nice if you start double dating.
And that you love your current boyfriend.

A good man will understand and back off, and you will retain your value in his eyes for the future.

Be wise.
Don't be like stupid girls.

Or he will come online and post trash for validation from other goons, right?

Responsible indeed.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
realestate99:

If you changed your line because someone broke your heart, I am sorry you are not in charge of your emotions. They can always get your new line back anytime from friends and family.

Nowadays your phone line is almost synonymous with your life especially those one you have been using for long, those that matters in your life has it, it is very childish and counter productive to change your line for such petty stuffs like heart break, learn to be in charge of your emotions....you can only change your line in extreme scenarios, maybe you are on the run or you are being hunted ( God forbid)

I said I felt hurt back then ... my roomie actually asked me before he gave her My new num . I gave consent because in more emotionally mature now .. plus I think I had every right to ... she lied , and played me after 2 years relationship... she even makes post about suicide after she asked me that question
I have only chat her once since she contacted me again... she has been the one starting the conversations now but I reply her casually

If na mind game ... I'm a king in it now

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by FILEBE(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
All these small boys bringing private dms to the public . Even attached pics of the girl , if truly it is her picture. This Generation is just not it.

Don't guys ghost ugly girls and go after them later when they see the girl has tushed up? No biggie. If you are rejected at your lowest time, it motivates you to be better. You have become better now and u come dey carry private matter enter public to glorify yourself.

Even if you want to do make it public ,you could just make sure that it isn't referenced back to you .

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by adedayoa2(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Gbsks:

I swear, na where she Bleep up b dis. There's no crime in saying "no". The insults she's getting is because she's trying initiate a comeback.
shit happens, this too shall pass for the both of them.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Tamilore11:
Shut up ur stupid stinking useless mouth. Wat is even old newspaper? Is it not the same years on earth both men n women live? If she is an old newspaper, dat means as u age too, u re also an old useless rotten newspaper. Oloshi oloriburuku. It is even people dat are growing old dat are blessed. Do u know if u will even live long,? U know whether na next year u go die? Or Rico dat died wasn’t a young fresh guy? Very stupid human being
A girl at 27/30 get less attention and less chance of getting married, thus, less chance of being fulfilled.

A man at 30 just started attracting women and just started making money and thus, just started enjoying life.

Once a woman is not married at 24, she's wasted! And she knew it.

A woman's biological clock moves faster than man's.
Menopause starts at 35 or 40 for most women. That means, she can't do what a woman is created to do anymore (child bearing).

It will be foolish to marry a woman above 27 years of age not to mention those above 30. This is why we call them advanced ladies or old newspapers, also because they deteriorate once they don't have a man to keep them (marry them).

A woman's biological clock ticks faster then man's.
If you're not daft, you should know that.

9 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by realestate99: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

I said I felt hurt back then ... my roomie actually asked me before he gave her My new num . I gave consent because in more emotionally mature now .. plus I think I had every right to ... she lied , and played me after 2 years relationship... she even makes post about suicide after she asked me that question
I have only chat her once since she contacted me again... she has been the one starting the conversations now but I reply her casually

If na mind game ... I'm a king in it now
Better.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by dallasi: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
It's twitter bro and everything is stored on cloud... cheesy
ok
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2022
FILEBE:
All these small boys bringing private dms to the public . Even attached pics of the girl , if truly it is her picture. This Generation is just not it.

Don't guys ghost ugly girls and go after them later when they see the girl has tushed up? No biggie. If you are rejected at your lowest time, it motivates you to be better. You have become better now and u come dey carry private matter enter public to glorify yourself.

Even if you want to do make it public ,you could just make sure that it isn't referenced back to you .

Help us ask.

The boys growing to be men today are mostly foolish, petty and bitter. Everyday there's posts like this. You'll begin to wonder if these posting guys are the only people on Earth to be jilted.

By their posts you will know them. Usually ugly and have nothing going for them.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Piss off.

Dummy.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Tamilore11:
Shut up ur stupid stinking useless mouth. Wat is even old newspaper? Is it not the same years on earth both men n women live? If she is an old newspaper, dat means as u age too, u re also an old useless rotten newspaper. Oloshi oloriburuku. It is even people dat are growing old dat are blessed. Do u know if u will even live long,? U know whether na next year u go die? Or Rico dat died wasn’t a young fresh guy? Very stupid human being

Lol.

Are you really a male user?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Georgejeez: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.

Your second paragraph is golden indeed .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.