Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60594 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
ebuclassic18:
When a woman reject you is not a bad thing do you expect her to accept any guy that approach her if she does you'll still be among those calling her olosho

Tell them.

Angry poor men won't let us see other news except that of when and which girl they are trying to have revenge on.

If you're making money, do it for yourself. Not because of useless revenge. Or to buy women.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2022
humility is a virtue... if you want to succeed in life you must practise humility.

una carry bible everyday but humility and forgiveness is foriegn to una... yet na una want to be the first person to go heaven.

forgiveness don't mean you must accept the person or situation... it's all about peace of mind and good mental health.

however, if you forgive to get things back on track... good luck to that person too.

if you forgive to rub things on person face, you are just plain stupid...

the only thing guaranteed in nigeria is death... nothing else is guaranteed in nigeria.

lastly let me define what unforgiveness means to you... "Unforgiveness is like taking poison and hope someone else die for you taking the poison".

brandsoncharlie:

So why did she come Back to the Guy, wanting to give her contact to him ?
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Too much wisdom in one post Sir.

Are you from the lineage of Solomon?
Hahaha.
They said Solomon had so many children that one of every 25 people on this planet is his descendant.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by YoungLionken(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

If he accepts her, he will just fvck her and dump her. He's mind can never totally be with her.
That's men for you.

You're right but it's 50/50..

I have seen some dumb boys...

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2022
YoungLionken:

You're right but it's 50/50..

I have seen some dumb boys...
Hahaha.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2022
And all about life revolves around marriage?. Can’t u see African mentality has made u reason like a fool? No wonder ur mom was busy breeding u n ur siblings like chickens without a tangible life of her own. Dat is why u think marriage is all about life. Wen ppl are even changing genders and doing wat they like. Dis one is talking about age to marry. Alaye, d world has gone beyond dat. Just pray to travel out so ur kids won’t have this mentality. Even 60 yrs old Dey remarry for oyinbo country. In fact, dem go legally marry a 60 yrs old woman , not like ur mama dat Dey marry at backyardMugu
jeromestarks:

A girl at 27/30 get less attention and less chance of getting married, thus, less chance of being fulfilled.

A man at 30 just started attracting women and just started making money and thus, just started enjoying life.

Once a woman is not married at 24, she's wasted! And she knew it.

A woman's biological clock moves faster than man's.
Menopause starts at 35 or 40 for most women. That means, she can't do what a woman is created to do anymore (child bearing).

It will be foolish to marry a woman above 27 years of age not to mention those above 30. This is why we call them advanced ladies or old newspapers, also because they deteriorate once they don't have a man to keep them (marry them).

A woman's biological clock ticks faster then man's.
If you're not daft, you should know that.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Marpol2021(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Nice one.....
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Thacutegemini: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Once they hear or see money, their pussies disconnect from their brains. This gender needs help. angry
I believe that's how your mother is
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Thacutegemini: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Once they hear or see money, their pussies disconnect from their brains. This gender needs help. angry
I believe you are describing your mum
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by StrongAlphMale: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

Honourable comrade,

Go to any bar and collect chicken and Heineken in my name, I will pay.

This is exactly the same message we've preaching to simps from time to time but they'll never hear

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Tamilore11:
And all about life revolves around marriage?. Can’t u see African mentality has made u reason like a fool? No wonder ur mom was busy breeding u n ur siblings like chickens without a tangible life of her own. Dat is why u think marriage is all about life. Wen ppl are even changing genders and doing eat they like. Dis one is talking about age to marry. Alaye, d world has gone beyond dat. Just pray to travel out so ur kids won’t have this mentality. Even 560 yrs old Dey remarry for oyinbo country. Mugu
I don't want to change my gender. It's falsehood.

Forget the world moving on, sister, you're not happy with a man in your life and the worst part is that you regret turning some men down.
You thought you deserved better than them, now you see that you don't even deserve less than them.

You make a choice and now you regret. Those men who were not your specs then are now more than your standard.

Frustration has just began to set into your life. Brace up for more depressing years ahead of you.

If you're luck to marry a man by throwing yourself at him, he will cheat on you and maltreat you because you are now sub standard. You're expired!

15 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by abokikhalifa: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Just like when u see pucci then ur dick disconnect from ur oblangata

That was how God created it. Pussy and dick are meant for each other. Not pussy and money.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahaha.
They said Solomon had so many children that one of every 25 people on this planet is his descendant.

grin grin grin

You're certainly one of them ooo.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.

Ladies should learn to manage attention and stop taking it for granted cos it won't always be there. Then the reality hits u about how badly u have behaved in the past when u thought u had it going.

Also know what u want and make sure its the right things not the wrong things. if she knew what she wanted she wouldn't be going back to a guy she rejected 3 years b4 in a shameless manner bt she knows she fvcked up.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Otunbakayce: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
So you mum, sister, aunty, daugther, wife, gf and female friends should give their number to everyman that ask for it?

What has god you worship got to do with a woman refusing to give you her number?

A woman have the right to say no... A man have the right to say no...why do you guys treat woman like used condom?

what nonsense are you saying? He said "if a woman rejects you, go on your knees and thank God". What he meant was that every woman has the right to reject any man she doesn't like or want and the man also has same right as well.
Please quit being emotional and try to see things through rational perspective first before feeding your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Just see how u analysed someone’s life. Mehn. All dis stupid stereotype mentality everywhere. We want a man in our lives but women are the ones divorcing rampantly in 9ja. We want money and kids!!! We no too rate Una once we get money. Dats just the bitter truth. It’s money that brings fulfillment dat is why once we re rich, we mostly treat u ppl like trash
jeromestarks:

I don't want to change my gender. It's falsehood.

Forget the world moving on, sister, you're not happy with a man in your life and the worst part is that you regret turning some men down.
You thought you deserved better than them, now you see that you don't even deserve less than them.

You make a choice and now you regret. Those men who were not your specs then are now more than your standard.

Frustration has just began to set into your life. Brace up for more depressing years ahead of you.

If you're luck to marry a man by throwing yourself at him, he will cheat on you and maltreat you because you are now sub standard. You're expired!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by faithfull18(f): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hmm
Women have it tough in this world.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You're young, beautiful, and attractive.

Many males, both young and old, poor and rich, sensible and stupid, good and wicked, are coming for you. Imagine the confusion they face. It is tough.

Many women are scared of making the wrong choice but they make the mistake of choosing in the moment and not looking at the future.

So, if things change (either ways) their choice could either backfire or get better with time.

A mistake in choice could end her life (figuratively). It is tougher on women cos with age, their options reduces.

Most women can only marry one man but many men marry more than one woman. Making a choice is difficult for women.

As for we, men, the prize.

Go get a life. Smash your goals. Hit money. Become a better version. We should age like fine wine...getting better as time passes.

We are the prize.
Prize ko, gift ni.

You guys don't get tired, do you. Same old, same old.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Stevo35: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
So much hunger in the Land. Don't give her a chance she will come and climb your head.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Village thinking... When NEPA take light you should go on your knees and thank god.... When you get malaria you should go on your knees and thank god... When I slap you, you should also go on your knees and thank god.

Lastly, when a woman says no and 3 years later says yes to you, you should go on your knees and thank god too and come to nairaland and post the chat history and picture of woman that said no and yes..

From your logic the woman should be thanking which god that helped her escaped a childish man?

Otunbakayce:
what nonsense are you saying? He said "if a woman rejects you, go on your knees and thank God". What he meant was that every woman has the right to reject any man she doesn't like or want and the man also has same right as well.
Please quit being emotional and try to see things through rational perspective first before feeding your emotions.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Kaysalas(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
grin
U used my line on me. I gat u bro.
Hahaha! Nor be only you dey use that line O. grin grin great weekend man!
And yeah, I thought as much, you are a little ver of medieval times. Mr Starks from games of thrones. Shay nor be you dem komot him head, hang on top pole? grin
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by longifilis(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
CrisNews:
A Nigerian man, Tommy Viccetti, has refused to accept a lady who rejected him three years ago. In a tweet he made on October 26, Tommy said he is no longer the man he was in 2019, meaning he won't accept the lady.

Tommy attached a conversation he had with the lady in November 2019, during which she refused to give him her WhatsApp number.

The Nigerian lady runs back to Tommy in 2022 to plead for forgiveness

In a dramatic U-turn, the lady went back to Tommy's DM after three years and pleaded to be forgiven for her actions.

The lady in question said she regrets not giving him the number he requested. Tommy tweeted: "Sorry, I am not the same man I was in 2019. Probably went through my recent photos and saw the boy has cleaned up good."

https://twitter.com/tommy_viccetti/status/1585158839342878720?t=iuxMt0Suqv0FEUN7keuFgQ&s=19

The guy response was awesome, I was thrilled for words, if the world could have this type of guy, we will have a better world to live

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Munzy14(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Etosha:
My brother asked a lady to marry him, she said she was not 'convinced'... I told him to try again that the lady is just doing shakara, he refused. He's about to wed another lady. He said he can't beg a woman to marry him.
You want him to keep begging? lipsrsealed

A man must marry a lady who is into him..Not a lady who tolerates him, because he is capable of putting food on her table.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by jeromestarks: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

Hahaha! Nor be only you dey use that line O. grin grin great weekend man!
And yeah, I thought as much, you are a little ver of medieval times. Mr Starks from games of thrones. Shay nor be you dem komot him head, hang on top pole? grin
Na my elder brother, Nedd Stark.
I tell am say make him no carry him sincerity enter politics. Him no hear.

I tried advising him o. But him think say na for every situation person go talk true. Mumu Nedd Stark.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2022
realestate99:

If you changed your line because someone broke your heart, I am sorry you are not in charge of your emotions. They can always get your new line back anytime from friends and family.

Nowadays your phone line is almost synonymous with your life especially those one you have been using for long, those that matters in your life has it, it is very childish and counter productive to change your line for such petty stuffs like heart break, learn to be in charge of your emotions....you can only change your line in extreme scenarios, maybe you are on the run or you are being hunted ( God forbid)

I'm introverted .. I don't have much friends so it's easy
I just notify them of my contact change ..
I do it to quit contacting stupid people too
They're many these days

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Indispensable85(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2022
If na bad guy he go accept the babe,bleep am wotoporously and look for a cheap excuse to lay her off. She should be thankful she met a good guy.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by realestate99: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

I'm introverted .. I don't have much friends so it's easy
I just notify them of my contact change ..
Seems you will be changing your line for subsequent heartbreak? If so, the Lord is with with you.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Basiljoe: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2022
Women have this mating strategy where they spend their early 20s riding different dicks, then when she's about to hit the epiphany phase, she starts looking for a mumu wealthy man to settle down with, after those Alpha have already destroyed her pussy.

She's about to hit the wall O.P, run for your life.

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by vivalavida(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Na she go regret.

The 500th like is from me. You said the undiluted truth.

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Irupetepete: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U too much
bros, this your name dey always give me headache..
Malignantguest
Malign-ant-guest
Mali-nant-guest
Abeg ease my brain stress

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Kaysalas(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na my elder brother, Nedd Stark.
I tell am say make him no carry him sincerity enter politics. Him no hear.

I tried advising him o. But him think say na for every situation person go talk true. Mumu Nedd Stark.
grin grin grin grin funny you. Cracked me up real hard. Adiós lord stark, ruler of the seven realms, hand of the king grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Basiljoe: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
If na bad guy he go accept the babe,bleep am wotoporously and look for a cheap excuse to lay her off. She should be thankful she met a good guy.
Anyman who accepts a woman back no matter how you paint it, is not a "bad guy", but a properly feminine conditioned beta male.

A man should always have options, not simping over fairly used pussy. You should even be ashamed to associate with some type of women.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.