Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is It Possible To Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Marry Her? (25524 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by ImoleNaija: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
ashatoda:
He can marry her. What he should be worried about is the girl's mother view on it cos they're marrying into the same family. That's his problem

Exactly!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
If you wan marry , marry , sha marry person wey get sense..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Fallout:
Nothing spoil na, they’re not related by blood imo wink

Thanks baba! u get level
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Musty112:
Where is the blood relation?

Are u saying its a go?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
tosyne2much:
They can't marry.. They won't allow it

But they are not relayed by blood now!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They are NOT related by blood in anyway. Let him proceed abeg.

Noted baba!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Mpanyi: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2022
They are now relations. He cannot marry her.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Jalaw: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Learn to be concise.

Instead of "father's elder brother's wife"
Simply put; His uncle's wife.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Fiscus105(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Sholmakem:
Abraham married Sarah his step sister.

And you know Lot impregnated his two daughters?

Does that open way for you to Bleep anybody in this modern era?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Don't men get tired of creating these fictitious threads designed to generate hate and abuse of women?

pls ooo! In what manner does this post relate to your comment oga! abeg park well OK?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

The uncle is not the biological father of the lady, cos the wife had the girl for another man, but the girl is being raised by the uncle

There are alot of good and beautiful girls out there, advise him to go after one of them.

You don't duplicate inlawship.

What that message was telling you is that, ur )or your friend) uncle is the girl's stepdad, so don't get it mixed up.

More importantly, tell him to stop backing that girl so that she can be useful for her future husband

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Ray07(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Ola4lead:

Firstly Christian doctrine isn’t against it and moreover they have been dating already. Cos you can’t be thinking of marrying someone you never asked out…. So the ball is in his court
And na for this same Nigeria we the see brother dey inherit him late brother wife and property. grin
I don't see anything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
alabisulaiman31:

You be Olodo... Read his message again

He didn't read at all
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Coolgent(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning guys!!! A friend asks me his question yesterday and within myself I think its a taboo, or maybe the Christian doctrine might not allow this!

His father's elder brother wife, had a daughter for another man before marrying the dads elder brother. My guy said he"s in love with the girl. He then asked me that question confidentially but I said I'll answer him after I have consulted my friends about it. pls my fellow nairalanders is this right or should one call it madness?

He really wants to marry the Lady!!! But looking at it I think they are not related in any ways now.

Under Islamic law you can't blame someone that's born outside wedlock cos it is not his or her fault.
You can only judge base on her or his characters.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by ariesbull: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Shedrack777:
him don already push him gbola inside her cunt countless times. he's talking about marriage now
make God's no go punish am
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Msmither:
They are not related.

Noted sir
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
ashatoda:
He can marry her. What he should be worried about is the girl's mother view on it cos they're marrying into the same family. That's his problem

That is the only issue I'm looking at!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Olayetan:
He can't, they have become extended family even tho they ain't related by blood

I don't think that matters oo! love conquers all
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by ayorboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
He can marry her, as a matter of Fact, close cousins do marry each other, it strengthens the family tie and make you behave responsibly as a man. and She is not in the list of those Islam mad forbidden to marry
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by BRATISLAVA: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

pls ooo! In what manner does this post relate to your comment oga! abeg park well OK?

Is it only men that have relationship problems? Do a quick survey of the last 3 front pages. Apart from obavo threads ( grin )

Complaint after problem after whining. And it's looking fictitious because your people are in the relationship with women. Why is it that we never hear the other side of the story? Men aren't saints, so what sponsors these endless threads?

It's overwhelmingly always men at it. Meaning it's not true.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by jasent(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning guys!!! A friend asks me his question yesterday and within myself I think its a taboo, or maybe the Christian doctrine might not allow this!

His father's elder brother wife, had a daughter for another man before marrying the dads elder brother. My guy said he"s in love with the girl. He then asked me that question confidentially but I said I'll answer him after I have consulted my friends about it. pls my fellow nairalanders is this right or should one call it madness?

He really wants to marry the Lady!!! But looking at it I think they are not related in any ways now.
Why do you think is a taboo?
My uncle from my mum married to a lady from Esan. The lady's sister got married to my uncle from my father's side. For mny years now we have not heard any story. Don't see anything there
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The girl has no place in your friend's family tree. He should go ahead if he really wants her. The girl's mother might not support it though.

That's where I think we will have issues!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by janejive(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

The girl is not related to him by blood. He showed go ahead and tell his family. Dust will be raised but soon everything will calm down. They might even be happy she stays in the family.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by bobchigar(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
It is allowed. He can marry her.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by baba4thegehs: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
ashatoda:

It's just like 2 sister marrying into the same family.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
If you wan marry , marry , sha marry person wey get sense..

Na fact ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Mpanyi:
They are now relations. He cannot marry her.

Yes they are relations, but not blood now
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Jalaw:
Learn to be concise.
Instead of "father's elder brother's wife" Simply put; His uncle's wife.

Noted thanks baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Fiscus105:

And you know Lot impregnated his two daughters?
Does that open way for you to Bleep anybody in this modern era?

Baba, but they are not related by blood now!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Boyooosa:

There are alot of good and beautiful girls out there, advise him to go after one of them.

You don't duplicate inlawship.

What that message was telling you is that, ur )or your friend) uncle is the girl's stepdad, so don't get it mixed up.

More importantly, tell him to stop backing that girl so that she can be useful for her future husband

Hmmm!!! that will be hard for him oh, cos he's on the ground that they are not related by blood
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Ray07:
And na for this same Nigeria we the see brother dey inherit him late brother wife and property. grin

Thanks bro!!! the only challenge now is the girls mum!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Ray07:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / I Had A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.