Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is It Possible To Marry Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Marry Her? (25522 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
pat077:
he shld ask his family if its a taboo or not in their town/village

The guy said his father knows but he isn't saying anything about it
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

Remember to give me feedback about your uncle's consent, okay?

Noted babe!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Henix(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

Hmmm! I hope he understands
I hope so too.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by GodisFirst: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

You not getting me sir! The girl is not his uncles biological daughter, the woman had her for another man and brought her as she married his uncle!!!

Let him go see the elders for guidance to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by JWtriplex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abi na you

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
GodisFirst:

OK sir!! noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by compton11(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

Even when they are not related by blood?
his father is fvcking her mama, and have children for him and you want children to be doing the same?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by merits(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

Sincerely bro! I'm not the one!! I'm only helping a friend who came to seek my advice

Okay
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
compton11:
his father is fvcking her mama, and have children for him and you want children to be doing the same?

Na wao
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Manna4Gurls: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na hustle ooo..

NL no go give me food CHOP..

WTF MAN!
NL na cruise Gee!

Hustle hard and REMEMBER to save for your baby MAMA'Z

I know YOU like TAPPING cool
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by imagrg(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
He is free to.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

A friend!!! Not me
If you asked the question as yourself,, you would have gotten the response you needed.
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Glycosunde: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
udofia234:

They shouldn't marry even though they are not related by blood?

They are already related by marriage and that is it. I already painted a picture up there of the guy's father going to meet his own brother and telling him that his son who happens to be his(uncle) nephew wants to marry his (uncle)wife's daughter. Does this scenario make any sense to you. I know the guy is already sleeping with the girl to even think of marrying her. He should desist from the act and both of them should ask for forgiveness. You and I know that their relationship has been a secret because they know that what they are doing is wrong. Like I said before, there are countless numbers of people in the world that they can get married to. How will they tell their kids that their father's uncle also happens to be their maternal step grandpa?
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by Ijb11: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Really
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2022
GodisFirst:

Noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Glycosunde:

They are already related by marriage and that is it. I already painted a picture up there of the guy's father going to meet his own brother and telling him that his son who happens to be his(uncle) nephew wants to marry his (uncle)wife's daughter. Does this scenario make any sense to you. I know the guy is already sleeping with the girl to even think of marrying her. He should desist from the act and both of them should ask for forgiveness. You and I know that their relationship has been a secret because they know that what they are doing is wrong. Like I said before, there are countless numbers of people in the world that they can get married to. How will they tell their kids that their father's uncle also happens to be their maternal step grandpa?

Noted
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by sorepco(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2022
U can marry her since u guys are not blood related. 2ndly u did not grow up together. It would still be awkwardif u grew up together thoughnot related!

udofia234:

A friend!!! Not me
Re: Is It Possible To Marry Her? by udofia234(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
sorepco:
U can marry her since u guys are not blood related. 2ndly u did not grow up together. It would still be awkwardif u grew up together thoughnot related!

Noted!!! thanks baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / I Had A Blood Covenant / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.