Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12789 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by SouthSouth1914: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:
I can sell my kidney and my family lands for a slim girl on waist beads. The dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

Any girl without waist bead should be drafted to the Army to help fight insurgency!

You can sell your kidney because you want to knack a lady on waist beads?? Wow.. just wow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jpblessed:
Wa' nna yarinya
Mey ya faru kuma?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
My short fat friend is beginning to prove me wrong that she is rather slim and a bit tall. But I'm not convinced yet. Bead looks sexy on you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by CaveAdullam: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Women that put on waist beads are children of God. No cap!

Only waist bead, "I don fall in love".

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Ikennaford: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
See how op deh position for pictures just to show us waist beads, op na olosho wwh deh advertise like one comrade said up there, and I ain't patronizing cos she's broke judging from her phone camera, no offense
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

yor mates are looookinat Yanshhh...but insted..u loookin at bead..
. bro are u ok sir..are u even Nigerian sef!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Flows001(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmm.
I was so captivated by Op that I didn't even address the topic wink ...
Well, waist beads are absolutely beautiful; especially on slim babes...
I LOVE THEM!

Toh baki fada komi game da soyaiya request dana tambe kii ba aiii wink
Ina kan jira fa wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by odinga1of: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't get. What do you mean, please?

Bros na old format na. What else do u want?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Illegal1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis!

This pictures don make ASHAWOO don de hungry me to go FUVK!

Make I SMOKE WEED finish, I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis afternoon..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

hahahahahaha...

the boogyman himslf..

boss...notin do u

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
My short fat friend is beginning to prove me wrong that she is rather slim and a bit tall. But I'm not convinced yet. Bead looks sexy on you.
Are you convinced now? Or you're still doubting?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
odinga1of:

Bros na old format na. What else do u want?
What format are you talking about, please? I don't get.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Illegal1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Any grl without waist bead should be consider as a terrorist....
i so much love waist bead...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ikennaford:
See how op deh position for pictures just to show us waist beads, op na olosho wwh deh advertise like one comrade said up there, and I ain't patronizing cos she's broke judging from her phone camera, no offense
You were one of those saying I'm fat and short that's why my feet are short. Are you convinced now? Or you're still doubting?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by vivalavida(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
I just had to go through your profile to see the threads you create.

Young lady, you have a very low self esteem. This is beyond seeking attention.

Seek help.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by adeoyekay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

I like waist beads , I will even get it for my wife.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by adeoyekay(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

I have fall in love with what am seeing, please drop your contact

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Jpblessed(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Mey ya faru kuma?
Don't mind me, am not conversant with the hausa language, though i took it as a subject in my junior secondary but that was way back, i would love to learn more, will you teach me?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Ikennaford: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You were one of those saying I'm fa and short that's why my feet are short. Are you convinced now? Or you're still doubting?
Is that you the short fat girl,,, no offense... See don't take derogatory words I said here seriously, I just woke up some minutes ago, na cruise I deh catch for here
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Still doubting?

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ikennaford:
Still doubting?

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Ikennaford: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Still doubting?
Why you hiding your face, I will like to see if you beautiful enough to attract me, thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by adeoyekay(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
No, it's not only used for spiritual purposes. There are many reasons people wear it. In the Northern part of Nigeria, it's just like any other clothing accessories. But, in the Southern part, it's a different thing altogether.
Your number please
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ikennaford:

Why you hiding your face, I will like to see if you beautiful enough to attract me, thanks
No need for that. Only those in same locality with me can see my face.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
I am kinda indifferent When it comes to body accessories

To wear earring ma is wahala

But if you are comfortable with it then no problem
Looks nice
Deeper Life, weldone.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
T0BY:
Hot
SO HOT!
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You can sell your kidney because you want to knack a lady on waist beads?? Wow.. just wow..
I CAN DO THE SAME IF THIS LADY PROMISE TO MARRY ME & NOT LEAVE ME FOR LIFE.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
No need for that. Only those in same locality with me can see my face.
WHICH LOCALITY IS THAT? I WILL LIK COM VISITING
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
adeoyekay:
Your number please
U WILL LIKE TO BANG HER TOO? SAME HERE. SOME MEN ARE PERVERT,INCLUDING MY PMAN & UNCLES
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by adeoyekay(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bukola94:
U WILL LIKE TO BANG HER TOO? SAME HERE. SOME MEN ARE PERVERT,INCLUDING MY PMAN & UNCLES
yes, I just like her beads

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
adeoyekay:
I like waist beads , I will even get it for my wife.
U BETTER DO, A WHITE & BLUE SHINING ONE.LIKE THE ONE ON AUNTY TIWA & THE ONE RR USE TO PUT ON WEY BACK.MY G, NA DOGGY ON ANOTHER LEVEL.IT DO DEY SHINE BRIGHT LIK DIAMOND IN THE SKY
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Candidlady: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Deeper Life, weldone.

What has Deeper life got to do with this

Ino just like all those stuffs they make my body kinda heavy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / He Refused To Ejaculate / Do Faithful Men Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.