Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12779 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by henndukwe18: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

omo ur own too much, is it for fashion, I even thought it WS just 1
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by henndukwe18: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2022
Is like I have seen D's waist b4
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by henndukwe18: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Gasu
omo see advert
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by BeanmanX(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Attention seeker, and you are even ugly on top. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2022
henndukwe18:
omo see advert
What advert are you talking about please?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by adeoyekay(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
henndukwe18:
The thing is not even real self, it was downloaded from online
Fake
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Lorayne(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aure ni!, fadilaMaikiriki
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Black hairs on your tummy? That's gross!
Anyama!
There's nothing anyamaic about black hairs on the tummy. I also have long black hairs on my tummy. I purposely didn't want to show it, because I know some nairalanders will finish me with mouth. The pictures you see in black, my hairs were very visible. That was why I decided to put the pictures in black so that the hairs will not be visible. So, you saying it is gross and anyamaic is just not nice.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
henndukwe18:
Yes, you have. This is not the first time I'm posting it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fela97: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Waist beads and *ss that shakes uncontrollably.

Sigh.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
The thing is not even real self, it was downloaded from online
Fake
What is fake about it? The waist or the beads? Anywhere else you see this exact same picture, just know it's mine. If you can show this same picture and where you saw it online, I promise to do whatever it is you said I should do. Even meeting with you. So, I'm waiting.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
There's nothing anyamaic about black hairs on the tummy. I also have long black hairs on my tummy. I purposely didn't want to show it, because I know some nairalanders will finish me with mouth. The pictures you see in black, my hairs were very visible. That was why I decided to put the pictures in black so that the hairs will not be visible. So, you saying it is gross and anyamaic is just not nice.
Oh! Fadila you are the one that made that comment?
I give up
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Oh! Fadila you are the one that made that comment?
I give up
I wasn't the one who made the other comment, it was prettygirl2.000. But, what you said caught my attention, because I also have long black hairs on my tummy. And I felt bad when I saw that your comment.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by iExplore(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
I like waist beads on girls. Yours is too much though. 2, 3 is enough

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by tnerro1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
To you, how many is enough?

3 to 4 would be ok with a mix of small ones and big ones grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Anietieo: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I de oooo.. Na hustle.. December is around de corner.. man gats hustle.. abi u no de hear say price of rice be like one plot of land for market..

WTF MAN!
my guy na so i hear am oo,anyhw we go chop bean if rice too cost

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

Yours is damn sexy
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't like it. I already have sexy black hairs from my vagina up to my tommy, nd since am fair it already attractive only when I off my clothes or put on a crop top so what do I need wait beads for? Something I will wear con wear cloth on top he go con be like say den pad my waist. I no wear abeg
what's up, honestly I dislike it, quite irritating to me
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
Why, though? If I may ask.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I view the girl from a negative angle, I don't see the reason for it, it doesn't enhance beauty, most ladies that put it aren't homely
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
like one told me sometime that her grandmother gave her to wear, I distanced myself from her
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
I view the girl from a negative angle, I don't see the reason for it, it doesn't enhance beauty, most ladies that put it aren't homely
Hmmmm. Do you know there are other reasons why one puts on waist beads. There are other genuine reasons.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmm. Do you know there are other reasons why one puts on waist beads. There are other genuine reasons.
there can never be, unless the husband of the lady allows it
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
there can never be, unless the husband of the lady allows it
Hmmmmm. You would be shocked. Where are you, though?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm. You would be shocked. Where are you, though?
I'm currently in akure
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
I'm currently in akure
Wow! Just left that side few weeks ago. Do you know Idanre?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
yes
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
nice, when I'm I expecting you?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
yeah I don't like it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
bukky1994:
Am okay you??
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am okay you??
great
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I don't like it.
glad to hear that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.