Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12788 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Josbreed: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
inchire ko?

Ban ce ba. Kin fi karfi na.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Josbreed:

Ban ce ba. Kin fi karfi na.
Ka fada Mana. Inchire ko inberi?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by promez(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Waist bead looks good and attractive on ladies but it's also scary knowing that most of them have a diabolical undertone. Yours looks kinda too much and scary. I've made out before with someone that has waist bead on and it wasn't a bad experience.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2022
promez:
Waist bead looks good and attractive on ladies but it's also scary knowing that most of them have a diabolical undertone. Yours looks kinda too much and scary. I've made out before with someone that has waist bead on and it wasn't a bad experience.
How many do you think is enough?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by promez(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How many do you think is enough?
I think 1 or 2 is bae. I also think that it's normal having waist bead in some cultures. Why do you wear yours, does it have a mysterious connotation?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
promez:

I think 1 or 2 is bae. I also think that it's normal having waist bead in some cultures. Why do you wear yours, does it have a mysterious connotation?
I have my reasons why I wear them, and it's not what you all think.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by budaatum: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Illegal1:
Any grl without waist bead should be consider as a terrorist....

i so much love waist bead...

You are Illegal1 grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by budaatum: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You were one of those saying I'm fat and short that's why my feet are short. Are you convinced now? Or you're still doubting?

He must have never heard of yam legs.

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by budaatum: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't like it. I already have sexy black hairs from my vagina up to my tommy, nd since am fair it already attractive only when I off my clothes or put on a crop top so what do I need wait beads for? Something I will wear con wear cloth on top he go con be like say den pad my waist. I no wear abeg

Mummy put beads on her waist the day she was born. They'd been given her by grandma who got them from her grandma who got them from her grandma. She yanked it and pulled it and played it from that day on and mummy adjusted it as she grew.

Months past and years past and she was 2 and beads got tight and she fidgeted first week second week and mummy made it right. Then she was 3 and mummy did nothing for a whole month and a half while she fidgeted as much as she liked and then said, mummy beads is tight!

She never bothered mummy after 3 because she learnt to be responsible for the beads around her waist from and now counts beads at First Bank.

Horses for courses is the point.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by kkins25(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Waist beads with a body like that? you would be collecting every day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
DM go don full by nowgrin

Hi Sugar, Hello Pretty, Hey Babe, Hi Honey, please reply my message, please talk to me I'll do anything for you.
Hello damsel send your account number.
What a Pathetic lives SIMPS are living grin

Besides You are very Hot with a nice and firm body. Nice one and It ends here with this complement..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some women will just drop dead if they dont get attention

Exactly and Absolutely 100% correct. I will even exaggerate It Is all of them not some as you stated. Even my Mom, When I don't reach out to her In a space of one week. She'll pick up the phone, reach out to me and start lambasting me that why haven't I phoned her all this while. The "Female Gender" can't do without ATTENTION. That Is their greatest and most valuable asset from the "Male Gender" Me and Alaye Pops fit no yarn for months sef. I give no fvck and he doesn't too. Wetin consign me..
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Illegal1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

You are Illegal1 grin
bros...u dn see am finish ooh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Josbreed: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
[b][/b]
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ka fada Mana. Inchire ko inberi?
Ah'ah, kat ki chire. Fuskan ki kawai zai ishe ni.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
kkins25:
Waist beads with a body like that? you would be collecting every day grin grin grin grin grin
I don't get. Collect what please?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by kkins25(m): 2:35am On Nov 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't get. Collect what please?
Dogon yaro grin grin cheesy grin..
I'm 6ft tall.. for context..... LOL!!!!!! hahahahaha hahah.... I'm a genius!! ooops!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:
Dogon yaro grin grin cheesy grin..
I'm 6ft tall.. for context..... LOL!!!!!! hahahahaha hahah.... I'm a genius!! ooops!!
What am I going to do with it? Because I know dpgon yaro is a kind of tree, known for its bitter leaves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by promez(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
What am I going to do with it? Because I know dogon yaro is a kind of tree, known for its bitter leaves.
Such a sense of humor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You ain't serious Fadila wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
promez:

Such a sense of humor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You ain't serious Fadila wink
I am. Isn't dogon yaro that big tree whose leaves are bitter? And I know the leaves are usually used for medicinal purposes.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by kkins25(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
What am I going to do with it? Because I know dogon yaro is a kind of tree, known for its bitter leaves.
Yes indeed. It's known for it's medicinal features. A few ladies have testified to its curative capabilities. . ironic isn't it, some claim it can act as a spermicide. I mean, how can this "dogo'n" yaro be it's own nemesis?
either way COME GET this "WOOD", i mean Azadirachta indica grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:
Yes indeed. It's known for it's medicinal features. A few ladies have testified to its curative capabilities. . ironic isn't it, some claim it can act as a spermicide. I mean, how can this "dogo'n" yaro be it's own nemesis?
either way COME GET this "WOOD", i mean Azadirachta indica grin grin grin grin
A few ladies? Not only ladies take the herbs. Anybody can take it. It seems you have the tree in abundance in your compound.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by kkins25(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
A few ladies? Not only ladies take the herbs. Anybody can take it. It seems you have the tree in abundance in your compound.

I grew up in KD, and spent quite a few minutes everyday trying to memorize it's blood nomenclature. Did I only have experience with a few ladies, I don't fancy giving the medicine to all the ladies that cross my path. That would be detrimental to my practice wouldn't it?
Yes, men do take the dogon yaro tree. But they do not interest me, for i am straight like the tree i am named after.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Josbreed: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:

I grew up in KD, and spent quite a few minutes everyday trying to memorize it's blood nomenclature. Did I only have experience with a few ladies, I don't fancy giving the medicine to all the ladies that cross my path. That would be detrimental to my practice wouldn't it?
Yes, men do take the dogon yaro tree. But they do not interest me, for i am straight like the tree i am named after.
What innuendos! Both you and fadila are not well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2022
kkins25:

You're getting me lost. You seem to be speaking in parables. Because, it looks like we talking about two different types of medicines here. I don't get.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by kkins25(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You're getting me lost. You seem to be speaking in parables. Because, it looks like we talking about two different types of medicines here. I don't get.

Awww, Didn't mean to confuse you. Would send you a mail later. Watch out for a notification from nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mobo 444 Caught Live {no Offiennce} with pics / The Worst Date of my Life / Life Inside Inmessage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.