Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12780 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
vivalavida:
I just had to go through your profile to see the threads you create.

Young lady, you have a very low self esteem. This is beyond seeking attention.

Seek help.

That sh!t (low self esteem) is bad. They can be very desperate.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You were one of those saying I'm fat and short that's why my feet are short. Are you convinced now? Or you're still doubting?
WHAT DID U MEAN BY OP NA OLOSHO? MOST LADIES & WOMEN ARE... LEAVE THE YOUNG LADY ALONE,EVEN IF NA OLOSO,PEOPLE WEY GO BUY FROM IT GO BUY.DONT COME & BE PUTTING SAND FOR OUR GARRI
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

O ga o. To smash you from the back like the beech that you are till I break those beads (chains) just dey hungry me. You are doing well.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Bukola94: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis!

This pictures don make ASHAWOO don de hungry me to go FUVK!

Make I SMOKE WEED finish, I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis afternoon..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
TAKE ME ALONG DUDE
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Boogyman557: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Illegal1:

hahahahahaha...

the boogyman himslf..

boss...notin do u
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I sight U..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Boogyman557: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Matrixlord2021: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hate waist beads with all my heart.
It is diabolical and is used to cage any man the girl using it is in relationships with.
It's like saying the man that slept with me is inside my waist bound by me !!!!
It is not fashion!!!
It is a spiritual remote lock.
It seems one bead is equal to one man!!!!
As she likes to have them at the beck and call to do her bidding even though she doesn't love them,so they would be doing her bidding
Many men she doesn't love she can seduce and have at any time and there is also the power of sorcery on these waist beads.
There is not beautiful about spiritual bondage.
Waist bead is an accursed thing.
Many christian girls are under curse for wearing this nonsense
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sammy101111(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
I didnt even notice the beads but your shape says it all
You’ve got portable curves and figure 8

Just like old Coca-Cola bottle

grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by KunGioKehRah: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Some Hausa girls use them beads to prevent pregnancy during raw s.ex.
Some Yoruba girls use it to hold their rich clients to keep f.xxing them, while some still use it to steal the glory of their boyfriend
Some ladies are yahoo yahoo clients, the more they sleep with young guys with the beads on them, the more money, riches and wealth they will be getting

And some just wear it just for aesthetic purposes only.
That's all
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by bennyflipy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Busy body

You too like attention.

We don't give a Bleep.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Emu4life(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

Ke! Mai jigida, ina ne garinku? Na zo na biya sadaki nayi woof dakecheesy
Your physic looks Manly though ki rufa wa kanki asiri mana.
Kinda weird too seeing a non-muslim bearing a beautiful and sweet Islamic name "Fadila"...
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by benqo01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't trust girls that wear waist beads,to me its diabolical
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Cooleeey: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Op, why can't u ask your siblings this question at home

Why do u need public validation so much over frivolous things

The time, u will need real and useful advice in the future, concerning important things of your life

People will then take it for granted (thinking u are not serious)
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Dioceseofoyo: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
topcatking:
Coded advert for availability of services

Lol grin some simps will follow up from here. This is just LVL 1.... God abeg give me the strength to fight off these demons cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Dioceseofoyo: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You can sell your kidney because you want to knack a lady on waist beads?? Wow.. just wow..

angry grin He's gone. Otilo!
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
I still haven't gotten enough opinions on the issue of females that wear waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have anything against waist beads? Please, do share your thoughts.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Chixco95(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
To tell you the truth, those waist beads look lovely on you
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by senjutsu(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
topcatking:
Coded advert for availability of services
Bros how you take know
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Still doubting?
cheesy cheesy it wasn't necessary uploading your full pics even when you blurred out your face. Tall slim girls are cute, your cute too.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
If it ain't some synonymous with ones origin, I seriously hate the sight of this

These days, it's used as a sign for filtering call girls. I damn hate the leg chains too
I feel it creates a wrong impression bout a lady but still, it's an individuals choice and I've got no right over that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Streetmovement(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Take that shit off your tiny waist
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ukaface(f): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wow
Yours is many o

I've got 7.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by 201ibikeye: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Come on! Why would you say that? That's not a nice thing to say to someone.Come on! Why would you say that? That's not a nice thing to say to someone....
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by dontrulee: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nothing special about waist beads. Just an ornamental jewelry, not my thing and not against it either just indifferent. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Temptee101(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't just like it before but after seeing two i know use it for spiritual purpose i just detest it.

Chai, you don go far o

And you are supposed to be a virgin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Temptee101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ikennaford:
See how op deh position for pictures just to show us waist beads, op na olosho wwh deh advertise like one comrade said up there, and I ain't patronizing cos she's broke judging from her phone camera, no offense

Dangote is that you?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by HolyMan12: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ga wadansu;
Una go just the make man prick stand anyhow. angry

If I catch you, your vagina will not remain the same. angry

Nice short red skirt to pull up, yank your panties to the side and drill your kpekus real good angry

I am out angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by HolyMan12: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Flows001:

Omohh..
See sweet waist!
I don already fall in love with Op finish, even without seeing your face cool..
My love for waist beads on slim girls ehhh!! wink
Op drop contact and location..
Kar kiji komai, inaso mu fara soyaiya da ki wink
fadilaMaikiriki this guy go use you cure konji cheesy

Me too I for like fvck you already grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Illegal1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
ukaface:
Wow Yours is many o
I've got 7.
abeg shw us ur own nah...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Josbreed: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ki dan daga cameran zuwa sama kadan, I wan to chi chomtin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Baronthecelebri: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Will you still put on waist beadi at the age of 70, ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
thesicilian:
Why do you care what strangers think of your personal preferences?
Na man wey dey find simps to chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.