Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) (12785 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Flows001(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

fadilaMaikiriki this guy go use you cure konji cheesy

Me too I for like fvck you already grin
Niggas falling niggas hand since 1904 sad sad..
Innocent good guy like me wey dey find true love with Fadila..
Fadila no mind am jarreee, he is just one of those numerous haters we will both encounter as we try to build our bond and grow in love wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
ukaface:
Wow
Yours is many o

I've got 7.

� Can I take a sneak peek? I’m just curious �
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Una go just the make man prick stand anyhow. angry

If I catch you, your vagina will not remain the same. angry

Nice short red skirt to pull up, yank your panties to the side and drill your kpekus real good angry

I am out angry

Gosh! Some beech just sweet to fnck! Some like the op

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Rahkman: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

ohh my gad ...Where's ur location.? Will also need ur digits.....walahi talahi ina sonki
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by HolyMan12: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Gosh! Some beech just sweet to fnck! Some like the op

Iswearugad... Waist beads on to that kind waist go fit make person wey never see woman in a long time cum like Tonto dike husband (Churchill 40 seconds) grin

Quickie with OP go sweet die grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Iswearugad... Waist beads on to that kind waist go fit make person wey never see woman in a long time cum like Tonto dike husband (Churchill 40 seconds) grin

Quickie with OP go sweet die grin

No be lie, bro.

I go just take my time dey hol am microsoftly till I flood her uterus with my seeds.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Op don cause wahala for here o.

*hisses* Op pnssy fit no sweet like that and it still fit come dey stink join. DAMN!! Miss me with that shit, I don wake up
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by BabbanBura(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
virginprincess:
That is exactly what i'm saying many girls use it for something different in the south,i don't know about the north.

Same as the North .you dear.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by HolyMan12: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

No be lie, bro.

I go just take my time dey hol am microsoftly till I flood her uterus with my seeds.
fadilaMaikiriki For show us brwess small son that we fit do the calculus cheesy

Omo I go use all my energy pound the kpekus cheesy

Damn! cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by ObalendeCMS: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

fadilaMaikiriki For show us brwess small son that we fit do the calculus cheesy

Omo I go use all my energy pound the kpekus cheesy

Damn! cheesy grin

Bro, you wicked like wike. Damn! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by HolyMan12: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Bro, you wicked like wike. Damn! cheesy cheesy
As she d get pleasurable pain, e go the sweet me grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by tnerro1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
I like it but yours is too much nah

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by TheSourcerer: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis!

This pictures don make ASHAWOO don de hungry me to go FUVK!

Make I SMOKE WEED finish, I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis afternoon..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hi hello smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2022
ukaface:
Wow
Yours is many o

I've got 7.
Wow! That's nice. Any particular reason for having them?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Josbreed:
Ki dan daga cameran zuwa sama kadan, I wan to chi chomtin.
Mey ne kana so ka gani? Ka fada.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Will you still put on waist beadi at the age of 70, ask yourself.
I have a friend, she said she doesn't like waist beads at all, but her mom puts on waist beads. This my friend I'm talking about is far older than me, but her mom puts on waist beads. So? Maybe you haven't seen elderly people putting on waist beads that's why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Billgatessecond: 1:58am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

I dated one gal then she was slim and sexy but she no get bead ...
I boughtsome for her ..
I like looking at the beads when u r riding me ....
Or doggy with my hands in the beads for control
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Toks2008(m): 2:58am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

This is too much and looks classless.

Just 2 is ok maybe a silver and gold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by JustStupidity: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2022
angry
I'm not seeing the beads well. Please shift that your red short down and raise one of your leg up

Thanks in advance
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Toks2008:

This is too much and looks classless.

Just 2 is ok maybe a silver and gold.
Maybe, but didn't put it for class. I put it for something else that's more important. Besides, who am I showing it to? It's not as if I'll walking on the road showing it off. I try as much as possible not to let anyone know I have one on. So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2022
tnerro1:
I like it but yours is too much nah
To you, how many is enough?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2022
I don't like it. I already have sexy black hairs from my vagina up to my tommy, nd since am fair it already attractive only when I off my clothes or put on a crop top so what do I need wait beads for? Something I will wear con wear cloth on top he go con be like say den pad my waist. I no wear abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Orlasneh: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Maikirki you said lmaoo grin

Address your self just like your name
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Anietieo: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis!

This pictures don make ASHAWOO don de hungry me to go FUVK!

Make I SMOKE WEED finish, I de JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis afternoon..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman it been long ooo,wer u be de.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sirchiboy: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

I like your pants.
Can I try them?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sirchiboy: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Still doubting?
You have a beautiful house
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Sweetvie: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2022
It look lovely on you
I don't fancy waist beads... It like stress to me
But your look good but kinda many. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2022
HolyMan12:

Una go just the make man prick stand anyhow. angry

If I catch you, your vagina will not remain the same. angry

Nice short red skirt to pull up, yank your panties to the side and drill your kpekus real good angry

I am out angry

Come and make heaven let me see
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Okoroawusa: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't like it. I already have sexy black hairs from my vagina up to my tommy, nd since am fair it already attractive only when I off my clothes or put on a crop top so what do I need wait beads for? Something I will wear con wear cloth on top he go con be like say den pad my waist. I no wear abeg
Black hairs on your tummy? That's gross!
Anyama!
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Josbreed: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Mey ne kana so ka gani? Ka fada.
Gidan madara
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

mama na I like jigida scatter. 3 is OK.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) by Boogyman557: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Anietieo:
boogyman it been long ooo,wer u be de.
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I de oooo.. Na hustle.. December is around de corner.. man gats hustle.. abi u no de hear say price of rice be like one plot of land for market..

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.