Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44605 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by int0x80(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
~NO~

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one

My Range Rover cost £45, 000 (cash).......$40,000 is chicken change bro.....thats for kids!!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ekpekus:

Guy?? Abeg small small na. Which place be that?

Below is an example. You can get licenses and work like anybody else. And you can save 100% of your earnings because all your needs are taken care of

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ayoncox: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Part of the deal is that you stay in Naija.
Also, $40k is not enough to do all that traveling.
Believe me, that 40k will quickly disappear
I don't need $40k for the traveling I just need it to initiate my land banking and real estate idea then I travel 2-3 months to rest and get funding from overseas. I already have contacts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
ratiken:

Which business would you put 15m and how much is the returns?

Have you really done business in Nigeria?

Even big business are relocating to other African countries due to the ease of doing business.

Nobody should fool you, the multi billion dollars being remitted annually are by Nigerians abroad. The bulk of property sales in Lagos is purchased by Nigerians abroad.

It’s not all doom out there…. No one should fool you. Otherwise we would have seen droves of Nigerians abroad return home.

Look around you and count the number of Nigerians abroad that returned to settle…. The answer is right there
stop talking as if the country don fall finish we have people who have no cross the shore of this country,who at least settle staffs salaries with expenses combine almost 500k,u can't tell me that bizness wount be up to 10m with 5m u will import 40fit container of children wears

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by lordparcel: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

My Range Rover cost £45, 000 (cash).......$40,000 is chicken change bro.....thats for kids!!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by tunapawizzy: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Even if illegal, go to a sanctuary city and you are as good as legal
People need to live it to be able to take a position on this abroad/going back home issue...so much ignorant talk especially about tax and bills

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by dupyshoo: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
If you are a British citizen for over 10 years and a graduate and you are not earning above 50-60k, then there is a problem somewhere. If your spouse is working too, there is nothing stopping the couple from taking home about 90-100k per year.

Recruiter are always calling me everyday for £650 per day job inside IR35 and about £800 outside. Is it not people that are doing these jobs. PMs and business analysts earn a lot as well. There is no age restriction and you can always choose to retrain. In addition, there are several opportunities if you are willing to start from somewhere and develop yourself.

I invited a plumber to my house and he charged over £200 just to change pipe under sink. I know a lot of plumbers and builders that work only 6 months in a year and go on holiday for the other 6 months.

The way you are talking about £40k as if it is a very big money. The deposit I have to pay for my 2nd home is way more than that and I still need to pay stamp duty as it is a second property. On the other hand, are good property cheap in Nigeria? To buy a land in choice location in Nigeria, the £40k will not be enough

If you know what you are doing, you will do vey well. So stop forming abroad veteran and then painting half pictures. A lot of people are still doing well abroad.

sukkot:
kee in mind i was abroad for over 20 years so do the math. well i have worked in many sectors as is the case with life abroad and second class citizenship is your bbrown skin color being used against you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
ayoncox:

I don't need $40k for the traveling I just need it to initiate my land banking and real estate idea then I travel 2-3 months to rest and get funding from overseas. I already have contacts.

Your case is different. There are people who have SOLID ways to turn $40k into a million. The vast majority are not like that. That $40k will quickly disappear

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by HitRun(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
40k Usd na money? Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
dupyshoo:
If you are a British citizen for over 10 years and a graduate and you are not earning above 50-60k, then there is a problem somewhere. If your spouse is working too, there is nothing stopping the couple from taking home about 90-100k per year.

Recruiter are always calling me everyday for £650 per day job inside IR35 and about £800 outside. Is it not people that are doing these jobs. PMs and business analysts earn a lot as well. There is no age restriction and you can always choose to retrain. In addition, there are several opportunities if you are willing to start from somewhere and develop yourself.

I invited a plumber to my house and he charged over £200 just to change pipe under sink. I know a lot of plumbers and builders that work only 6 months in a year and go on holiday for the other 6 months.

The way you are talking about £40k as if it is a very big money. The deposit I have to pay for my 2nd home is way more than that and I still need to pay stamp duty as it is a second property. On the other hand, are good property cheap in Nigeria? To buy a land in choice location in Nigeria, the £40k will not be enough

If you know what you are doing, you will do vey well. So stop forming abroad and then painting half pictures. A lot of people are still doing well abroad.

ahhh the typical naija mumbo jumbo. people that earn over 50k in britain are less than .00000001 percent of the population. its a country with low wages hence why everybody is striking now

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

My Brother In-laws Secretary actually left her secretary job as his Secretary at herbadeshers school UK, came to New Gbagi Ibadan Nigeria, started a fabrics store business selling lace , Ankara and aso ebi, and she is doing great with a family

This is a woman who spent over 5 years looking for papers, spent almost 10 years plus working for the bills and some petty savings, 10 years + without husband and kids

Many older Japarian wouldn't mind coming home for $40k as long as they already have their papers and can Japa at any time

shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
ayinba1:

Too much Fox News

These guys below don't think so - and most of them can't speak English like you, nor have your education, nor have the $1k you'd be given

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwNNnOr-1U
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by dupyshoo: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Can you please send me the link to where you got this figure? I am also talking from experience. All my friends in the Uk are graduates and earn more than 50k.
sukkot:
ahhh the typical naija mumbo jumbo. people that earn over 50k in britain are less than .00000001 percent of the population. its a country with low wages hence why everybody is striking now

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Are you talking from experience?
obviously i have been around thousands of people in london in various levels of stagnation and misery and regrets who want to return home but cant. so yes i am speaking from experience. not my experience. i am in naija now

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Ekpekus(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
kee in mind i was abroad for over 20 years so do the math. well i have worked in many sectors as is the case with life abroad and second class citizenship is your bbrown skin color being used against you
Of the 20, you stated you stayed 10 years in Illinois Chicago (only one city o), so the other 10 years nko? As you claimed to have stayed in nearly 6 countries.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Depends on which country and level of education.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
dupyshoo:
Can you please send me the link to where you got this figure? I am also talking from experience. All my friends in the Uk are graduates and earn more than 50k.
yeah they would really tell you how much they truly earn lmaooo mugu. so that you will laugh at them grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ayoncox: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Your case is different. There are people who have SOLID ways to turn $40k into a million. The vast majority are not like that. That $40k will quickly disappear
I
True it's not so much for any person that is not business oriented

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
tunapawizzy:

People need to live it to be able to take a position on this abroad/going back home issue...so much ignorant talk especially about tax and bills

It's in living it that you find there are "ways". You can avoid most things people complain about or you'll find it's not as bad as they claim

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Ekpekus(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Some places will NEVER deny you asylum because they need you. It is just a formality. In fact in some places they'd issue you driver's license and put you on the tax roll while you are still "illegal"
There is nothing like NEVER. Dem go deny you aduro without looking back. Guy do your research joor.
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ekpekus:

Of the 20, you stated you stayed 10 years in Illinois Chicago (only one city o), so the other 10 years nko? As you claimed to have stayed in nearly 6 countries.
some places i stayed one year obviously like germany and france was under one year each etc. cyprus was under one year etc
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Talawaka: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If you only knew. In some places it is just a formality. They actually want you to stay. Do you know there are first world places willing to actually PAY you to move there?

Really? Name one!

Put some flesh on the bones.
Cure me of my ignorance. cry
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
ayoncox:
I
True it's not so much for any person that is not business oriented

There are lottery winners,, yahoo boys, crminals, etc who get millions but still end up broke

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Aboguede(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Abeg don't try that ooh.

Road no go dey for 9ja again grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Promise47(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
$1k to relocate with out document or papers I will do it immediately

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by tunapawizzy: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It's in living it that you find there are "ways". You can avoid most things people complain about or you'll find it's not as bad as they claim

So right

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ekpekus:

There is nothing like NEVER. Dem go deny you aduro without looking back. Guy do your research joor.

My friend most of these people you see below will never go back for asylum hearing. They'll live and work and maybe legalize in other ways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwNNnOr-1U

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Even Buhari and Tinubu no stay for Naija when them need treatment and all their kids are abroad.
Why the hell will I want to relocate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Talawaka:

Really? Name one!

Put some flesh on the bones.
Cure me of my ignorance. cry

Google us your dear friend. See below

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Ekpekus(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Below is an example. You can get licenses and work like anybody else. And you can save 100% of your earnings because all your needs are taken care of
Obviously you have no idea how it work. They accommodate the asylum seekers and care for them until there is a hearing of their case regarding the asylum. If the judge is not convinced by your story, they reject you straight.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by highchief1: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
to you i would be. i have lived in america, uk, canada, germany, cypprus, france, belgium, amsterdam AND i have come to the conclusion that its all rubbish. all that second class citizenship living ? is not for me. so understand that you are talking to a man who has lived abroad for over 2 decades. you are speaking to EXPERIENCE not some wet behind the ear kid
this is serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.