Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44593 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by OdefaGirl(f): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
did you miss the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement ?? one of the speakers was a nigerian girl. oluwatoyin salau

And you think that being in your hometown has given you all the rights as a citizen...cut the crap. Intimidation and suffering everywhere....so one chooses the suffering "best" for them, which millions of Nigerians if given the opportunity will choose to their better suffering outside the shores of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by KosiGee(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This tells me you have limited experience.
It is far better to enter with $1k and no papers than stay in Naija with $40k:
Take the $1k, enter UK, US, Canada, ask for asylum. Play your cards right. Before long you'll have your papers. Guaranteed

As for the $40k. Depends on your circumstances abroad. There are Nigerians in US, UK, etc who'll happily go back home given $10k

How old are are you mister?
You want to enter UK with $1k which is less than £1k….you’ll end up in immigration centre and if Sunak and co play their cards right as well….you’ll end up as a guest to Paul Kagame’s Rwanda.

You like to fantasize….don’t you?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Selfmotivated:

$40k is about 17,653,200.00 Nigerian Naira. Nigeria economic outlook will swallow that money within one year based on the sky rocking inflation. No going back to Sodom...

That's my pov too. It's a no brainer - if you pick where to go carefully.
And don't get into crime!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by BigDawsNet: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pray before you relocate

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
I told my uncle, in 2029 when I arrived, I said, I relocate back to Nigeria and retire when I make £50k, he looked at me with a smile; and he told me the cost of his rang rover, it was £85. From that moment he didn't have to tell me to growup; get sense and aim high. You can easily save £10k/,year if you want to.
You know my answer.
No I don't,
Break it down I don't understand. His range costs £85k or £85?.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by umarshehu58(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukkot:
freedom to me is rent free life. i have security. the madness occurs where the hot tempered people of nigeria live which is SE SS AND NORTH. am a yoruba man we are all even tempered and our environments are safe. cheesy cheesy
Is your environment safe from herdsmen? No safe place in Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
umarshehu58:

Is your environment safe from herdsmen? No safe place in Nigeria o
very safe. gated estate

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
SunMusk:
With what I know now I will stay in Nigeria with the 40k, are you kidding me. Even if I don't know anything I will still take the 40k.

You'd be making a big mistake. There are places you'd save that $40k in 6 months as an illegal - plus enjoying a good life in an advanced society

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
grin

Confusion
real confusion ooo my brother cheesy cheesy
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thortp:
So, who voted for him?
liberal white people and blacks and some hispanics
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by akslink: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one
definitely
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

It's never the same with what is going on in Nigeria.... please, except the rise in US currently.
and whats going on in nigeria ? i feel safe here
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by MarketDispatch: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one

Cold is too much abroad...and I'm staying in Naija...so what's the big deal in OP's question.
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Af0nja: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You'd be making a big mistake (assuming you know exactly how to play it - that's actually what everything depends on)
nlfpmod, Lalasticlala what u folks think?

It's really myopic that you think living in Nigeria is a mistake? Are you aware that the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria and didn't make their money abroad?

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Najdorf: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wtf is this question grin

$40k is only big here due to low cost of living. Why would someone relocate back to this terrible place where the citizens continue to willingly vote corrupt and evil politicians when I can stay over there, hustle and get a job paying me $100k a year.

Raise the money to $40M then it will begin to make sense

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
KosiGee:

You want to enter UK with $1k which is less than £1k….you’ll end up in immigration centre and if Sunak and co play their cards right as well….you’ll end up as a guest to Paul Kagame’s Rwanda.

told the nigga grin grin
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by imagrg(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Going abroad to make it is now old school.
Boys are cashing out big here!

Check my signature below for link if you are interested in making passive and sure income online taking global surveys online.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by SunMusk(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
There is no such, let them not fool you, I have been offered opportunity to go abroad before. The thing is not that juicey has it seems. It is very hard to make 100k USD in the US or UK in a year. Many of their citizens re not making it. Good House Rent is around 4k to 5k USD a month in abroad , if I have 5k I will stay in better place in Nigeria for a year, better side of Lekki or Ikoyi. So I will take 40k and stay in this country honestly
PoliteActivist:

You'd be making a big mistake. There are places you'd save that $40k in 6 months as an illegal - plus enjoying a good life in an advanced society

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by kodred(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, I see the problem. You didn't read the OP well.
Here it is again:
You'd be given $1k and dropped anywhere in the world you choose

Bro even people that are legally residing in Canada/Us/Uk would gladly jump on the 40k usd and return to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Pascal9: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Crenzywilliams:

No it's about 26mita in Nigeria. And you can't do anything with that amount in Nigeria. Besides why will anyone want to return to a shithole country with no basic amenities?
people self, you can't do anything with 25million Naira, are you for real, can you honestly swear that you have it now.fake people

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
But wait how easy is it making millions in abroad.?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by kodred(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend I don't have to leave Nigeria. I'm widely read and I know people.
See him, comparing apples and oranges.
Nigeria has very serious problems and there is no way to escape them if you live in Nigeria and interact with people. As we speak, if you or yours were to have a medical emergency (G forbid), it could be too late before EMT arrives. If armed robbers decide to operate in your area, police will arrive hours after they leave, courts are corrupt, soldiers operate in society, etc

So the best way to escape the problems in Nigeria is by having 1k usd and being a refugee that might never be granted asylum in years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Allisgud: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's almost 30m,what are running about the bush for u want to drag net worth with dangote, at least 15m will build u a 4 bedroom flat,put 5m into bizness,if the money begin come u can go to any country legally for vacation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
maziude:

If you think people still leave Nigeria because of only money, then you need to have a rethink.

What good is $40k to a dead person?

Good point.
It's not all about money.
Since you can go ANYWHERE
See video below

2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvbWOYginI
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by cooooooks(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
$40k is too small unfortunately. That's 1 year income for most people.

$400k would be a different matter.

PoliteActivist:

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by viodemus: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
I use to say no, but not anymore.

Even during war, Ukraine's fire service, medical team, road and rail network, and electricity is still far better than anywhere in Nigeria.

The moment you leave Nigeria to say uk, us, canada, Australia, new Zealand (very under rated); you will expand in knowledge. If you notice, most of these countries send their own people to various countries to go expand their wisdom.

So, if you have the chance and a plan, go.

Over 45 or 50, it will be hard to fit in, train for a career, and go through the rigors of survival in a new country; except you have support.

Portugal, Bulgaria, Greenland, Iceland, new Zealand, and places like these are underrated. Language Barrier in some of these places, but these are great places that can fast track your success.

Without all that, you can still survive in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
kodred:

Bro even people that are legally residing in Canada/Us/Uk would gladly jump on the 40k usd and return to Nigeria.
especially the UK grin grin grin grin sapa city

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
kodred:

So the best way to escape the problems in Nigeria is by having 1k usd and being a refugee that might never be granted asylum in years? Body go tell you!
Cut the crap bro with that $1,000 ,housing and a job you can still live a meaningful life abroad.
Your #23m will finish here in no time high cost of everything will kill you . I bet you in a year afterwards if you're given a pen and piece of paper to account how you spend it , morón no go look pass you.

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by bikefab(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bring the money first...it quickens decision making.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by dazzlingd(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There are Nigerians in Us earning over 100k per annum
Nigerians working for good companies in US with a good degree may receive 30 to 40k in bonus alone.
Investment bankers earn within 200k or more in US

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by seanwilliam(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pascal9:
people self, you can't do anything with 25million Naira, are you for real, can you honestly swear that you have it now.fake people
lol, don’t tell me you don’t know that everyone is a millionaire on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
KosiGee:

My friend, doesn't have to be UK. You can go ANYWHERE.
There are places that will even pay you to stay there.
Check out video I posted above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.