Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (44588 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
i lived in the state of Illinois for 10 years. thats still in america the last time i checked. Chicago to be exact. went to the same school jagaban went to

And you were a second class citizen? Impossible

1 Like

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And you were a second class citizen? Impossible
are you crazy ? the police still out here gunning down negros. racism is rife. bro how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No place in Nigeria safe from random madness, no EMT, poor health care, poor education, rampant corruption etc
speak for yourself my place is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy safe. gated estate. you cant come in here after a certain time unless you call who you are visiting . all road is tarred. hospital everywhere.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
are you crazy ? the police still out here gunning down negros. racism is rife. bro how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

Question is how old are you? I think you are going by the headlines. Obama is Chicagoan. You think he is second class? Second class to who??

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
speak for yourself my place is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy safe. gated estate. you cant come in here after a certain time unless you call who you are visiting . all road is tarred. hospital everywhere.

Yeah that's why Buhari and Tinubu are always going abroad fie medicals. The people that got kidnapped on way to wedding in Ogun state from Lagos also live in gated estates.

And of course things like ASSU strike are only for people who live in non-gated

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Question is how old are you? I think you are going by the headlines. Obama is Chicagoan. You think he is second class? Second class to who??
Obama who when he became president they used to call him monkey boy obombo everyday as racial taunts lmaoooo ? you are clueless bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
Obama who when he became president they used to call him monkey boy obombo everyday as racial taunts lmaoooo ? you are clueless bro

Who is "they" that used to call him that. How does that make him second class? Didn't prevent him becoming president!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yeah that's why Buhari and Tinubu are always going abroad fie medicals. The people that got kidnapped on way to wedding in Ogun state from Lagos also live in gated estates.

And of course things like ASSU strike are only for people who live in non-gated
about 40 thousand people got killed in america in 2021 whats your point ? about 4000 people got knifed to death in the uk in 2021 ? whats your ponit ? everywhere is violent

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who is "they" that used to call him that. How does that make him second class? Didn't prevent him becoming president!
so because a black man became president blacks are not second class citizens aymore ? because zik became president igbos are no longer second class citizens in naija ? so what is all the igbo agitation for ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
about 40 thousand people got killed in america in 2021 whats your point ? about 4000 people got knifed to death in the uk in 2021 ? whats your ponit ? everywhere is violent

Yeah, but I don't see UK presidents or even citizens comming to Nigeria for medicals, or schooling, or anything for that matter!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
so because a black man became president blacks are not second class citizens aymore ? because zik became president igbos are no longer second class citizens in naija ? so what is all the igbo agitation for ?

Ask all those Nigerians in US if they FEEL like second class citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ask all those Nigerians in US if they FEEL like second class citizens
did you miss the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement ?? one of the speakers was a nigerian girl. oluwatoyin salau

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, but I don't see UK presidents or even citizens comming to Nigeria for medicals, or schooling, or anything for that matter!
i dont see nigerian citizens going to uk for treatmet either. its just the ruling class who do it. and ermmm many uk and canada residents travel to india for treatment because the nhs has queues that are years long. you will wait one year before any procedure in uk and canada. so those with money go to india to get procedures done and those without money die waiting. are you starting to see that you are making no points ? obviously you have not left nigeria in your life before which is not a sin but please stop asking questions like you know what you are talking about. next time you MENTION me i want you to ask the question like you want to learn something, not like you know what you are talking about. if not i would not answer it lol

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
did you miss the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement ?? one of the speakers was a nigerian girl. oluwatoyin salau

The BLM below or another one?

I knew it. You go by sensationalized headlines

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The BLM below or another one?

I knew it. You go by sensationalized headlines
bro please dont mention me again on this thread. i have made all my points clear oooooo. those who know know who is real and who is fake. bye cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
i dont see nigerian citizens going to uk for treatmet either. its just the ruling class who do it. and ermmm many uk and canada residents travel to india for treatment because the nhs has queues that are years long. you will wait one year before any procedure in uk and canada. so those with money go to india to get procedures done and those without money die waiting. are you starting to see that you are making no points ? obviously you have not left nigeria in your life before which is not a sin but please stop asking questions like you know what you are talking about. next time you MENTION me i want you to ask the question like you want to learn something, not like you know what you are talking about. if not i would not answer it lol

My friend I don't have to leave Nigeria. I'm widely read and I know people.
See him, comparing apples and oranges.
Nigeria has very serious problems and there is no way to escape them if you live in Nigeria and interact with people. As we speak, if you or yours were to have a medical emergency (G forbid), it could be too late before EMT arrives. If armed robbers decide to operate in your area, police will arrive hours after they leave, courts are corrupt, soldiers operate in society, etc

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend I don't have to leave Nigeria. I'm widely read and I know people.
See him, comparing apples and oranges.
Nigeria has very serious problems and there is no way to escape them if you live in Nigeria and interact with people. As we speak, if you or yours were to have a medical emergency (G forbid), it could be too late before EMT arrives. If armed robbers decide to operate in your area, police will arrive hours after they leave, courts are corrupt, soldiers operate in society, etc
ahhh finally now i know why you sound crazy and travel=illiterate grin grin grin grin truthfully you sound like someone who hasnt left his village but reads alot about travelling lol. which is not bad

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
bro please dont mention me again on this thread. i have made all my points clear oooooo. those who know know who is real and who is fake. bye cheesy cheesy

Don't tell people not to mention you - it guarantees they will cheesy
Been nice chatting with you. Don't take any of this too seriously. You are a well traveled guy, and I have a feeling you are itching to leave Naija wink

4 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't tell people not to mention you - it guarantees they will cheesy
Been nice chatting with you. Don't take any of this too seriously. You are a well traveled guy, and I have a feeling you are itching to leave Naija wink
if i do leave nigeria it would be for a black country. like say ghana or rwanda. am done with white man country grin grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh finally now i know why you sound crazy and travel=illiterate grin grin grin grin truthfully you sound like someone who hasnt left his village but reads alot about travelling lol. which is not bad

The wisest people in history never left their local area. From Confucius to Aristotle to Socrates, to all founders of our major religions.
So it's not by that cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The wisest people in history never left their local area. From Confucius to Aristotle to Socrates, to all founders of our major religions.
So it's not by that cheesy
brother there is nothing like experience when it comes to travel matters. to talk about travelling is different from philosophy. you have to travel to be able to answer these questions you asked. anyone who is travelled can see through the holes of someone talking about travelling but hasnt travelled. like a few of the things you said like you are shocked that black people are treated as second class citizens when thats the first thing you notice when you travel. you can go seat somewhere and people start getting up around you. or you walk down the street and people start crossing to the other side when they see you. or you enter a store and security starts following only you around or you try to rent an appartment and they give it to the white guy who came after you while telling you the apartment is taken etc etc. these second class citizen treatments can only be experienced when you travel. so its many things you said that made me know you hadnt left naija before

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by PoliteActivist: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
sukkot:
brother there is nothing like experience when it comes to travel matters. to talk about travelling is different from philosophy. you have to travel to be able to answer these questions you asked. anyone who is travelled can see through the holes of someone talking about travelling but hasnt travelled. like a few of the things you said like you are shocked that black people are treated as second class citizens when thats the first thing you notice when you travel. you can go seat somewhere and people start getting up around you. or you walk down the street and people start crossing to the other side when they see you. or you enter a store and security starts following only you around or you try to rent an appartment and they give it to the white guy who came after you while telling you the apartment is taken etc etc. these second class citizen treatments can only be experienced when you travel. so its many things you said that made me know you hadnt left naija before

Bros, the America you describe can only still exist in isolated cases. By and large, generally speaking, it no longer exists

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by Beautyaddy: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2022
sukkot:
i lived in the state of Illinois for 10 years. thats still in america the last time i checked. Chicago to be exact. went to the same school jagaban went to

Liar!!

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Beautyaddy:

Liar!!
its true. i still have my illinois state id card and drivers license

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by pansophist(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2022
The reason why you didn't get much response here is that your post was a hypothesis. If it happens that there is an actual 40k waiting for anyone willing to relocate back to `Nigeria, you will be surprised that thousands will jump the queue and leave, even those with citizenship. Abroad is sweet, but you are overestimating it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by pansophist(m): 1:44am On Nov 15, 2022
40k USD sef too much. Some are looking for flights just to go back. Go to Milan, around the central stations with lots of African refugees wasting away, or Greece where they sell CD's to tourists, or even Biljmer Arena in Amsterdam, or Germany. These are places I know firsthand, don't know much about the Uk, only visited but I still think it is similar.

I repeat, not 40k, just buy a flight come dash them like 5k usd, then off to Naija de go. Listen to sukkot, he knows what he is saying. If you dont want to end up unfortunately abroad, never come as a visitor.

How you enter determines how far you go. At a minimum, enter as a student, better on a work permit, best is pr, but the VIP of all is to be married to a citizen and enter as a spouse.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by sukkot: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2022
pansophist:
40k USD sef too much. Some are looking for flights just to go back. Go to Milan, around the central stations with lots of African refugees wasting away, or Greece where they sell CD's to tourists, or even Biljmer Arena in Amsterdam, or Germany. These are places I know firsthand, don't know much about the Uk, only visited but I still think it is similar.

I repeat, not 40k, just buy a flight come dash them like 5k usd, then off to Naija de go. Listen to sukkot, he knows what he is saying. If you dont want to end up unfortunately abroad, never come as a visitor.

How you enter determines how far you go. At a minimum, enter as a student, better on a work permit, best is pr, but the VIP of all is to be married to a citizen and enter as a spouse.
Yes Sirrrrrrr very well said . Salute. man said 40k $ is too much sef lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Abroad people: will you relocate back home if given $40k?

Home guys: $40k to stay in Naija OR $1k to enter any country of your choice without papers. Pick one
You see this question wen u ask so , one guy ask am for my Cabal bandage still dey hin head now .
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Bros, remember part of the criteria is that you CHOOSE where to go with the $1k.
If you know what you are doing and where to go, it is much, much, much, better to leave Naija with $1k and no papers, than stay in Naija with $40k.
Check out this video below
$1,000 to much self some Americans live on $600 SSI a month . if you don't spend extravagantly and shop at cheap grocery store you go dey alright . but housing nko ?
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by ZINNYBANKS: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2022
pansophist:

$900,000 to also buy citizenship you didn't include that . grin
Re: Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

$900,000 to also buy citizenship you didn't include that . grin

Why buy citizenship when you can smartly get it without spending such? Lots of countries offers citizenship by birth and because your child is a citizen, the parents have the right to stay there and cater for the child.

That's smarter than wasting such. That's why your celebs always gives birth abroad. So if your cash can't give you citizenship, your preek should grin

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? / What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? / Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.